Fetch Rewards Account Suspended? Restore It Quickly!
With prices of just about everything we need and want going up, you have to do everything you can to save money. Some things are just too time-consuming and involved, like clipping paper coupons. If you want to use a store's digital coupons, you often have to activate them before you go shopping. It's a hassle and you may miss out on potential deals.
If you use Fetch Rewards, for every purchase you make, whether it's at the grocery store, retail outlet, or restaurant, you can earn rewards and gifts. No pre-planning and sorting of coupons required. Just shop or dine out as normal and snap a pic of your receipt afterward. Your account is automatically updated with points you can redeem later.
But, what happens if your Fetch Rewards account is suspended or banned? All those reward points you've worked hard to collect may be lost if you can't gain access. Before you get too worried, here is a bit of information about how to restore a suspended account with Fetch Rewards. If you still have trouble, DoNotPay can help you get your account back in order.
Why Would I Get Banned on Fetch Rewards?
For the most part, if you use the Fetch Rewards app, you won't have to worry about being banned. There are only a few reasons such drastic action would be taken against you.
According to the Fetch TOS, you will be suspended if you're suspected of attempting fraud such as:
- Swapping non-partner items to partner items.
- Using multiple accounts on a single digital device.
- Receiving referral bonuses for fake accounts.
- Creating fake or altered receipts and uploading them.
- Inactivity for a period of 90 days also will result in your account being suspended.
What to Do If You Get Suspended From Fetch Rewards
Unfortunately, if your Fetch Rewards account has been suspended due to any of the reasons above, it's going to be very difficult to get it back. In fact, violations of the Fetch Rewards Terms of Service that result in a suspension of your account may lead to a total account ban. That said if you believe your account has been wrongly suspended, follow these simple steps
- Collect any data, evidence, or information pertinent to your account suspension.
- Create a letter detailing the issue, as well as your expectation for a resolution.
- Send your letter to: email@example.com.
- Await the decision and hope to get back into your account.
Get Your Fetch Rewards Account Back With DoNotPay!
While losing access to your Fetch Rewards account wouldn't be considered a crisis, it is an annoyance. You've diligently snapped pics of every receipt, followed the rules, and somehow your account got suspended anyway. Don't give in. Let DoNotPay help you appeal the account suspension and get your account reinstated quickly
To dispute a Fetch Rewards account suspension, all you have to do is:
- Log in to your DoNotPay account and locate the Unban My Account product.
- Answer a few questions related to your banned account.
- Click on the Sign and Submit button.
That's right! In just 3 simple steps and less than 5 minutes, DoNotPay will generate a personalized appeal letter and send it directly to the company. Your letter will contain all the information necessary to dispute the suspension as well as a two-week deadline for the company to respond.
How to Not Get Banned From Fetch Rewards
When it comes to rewards programs, Fetch Rewards is one of the most popular. It's easy to use and you can save on all the things you want and need and you can earn rewards and gifts at the same time. It's quite easy to ensure your Fetch Rewards account stays active.
- Only scan and submit legitimate receipts.
- Use one Fetch Rewards account, not multiples.
- Never use fake accounts to earn more rewards.
- Keep your Fetch account details private, never share with anyone.
- Finally, use your Fetch Rewards account regularly to avoid losing your account and points.
DoNotPay Can Help You Appeal Banned or Suspended Accounts on Any Platform
Whenever one of your online accounts, memberships, or subscriptions is suspended or banned, it's frustrating. Sometimes, it's something you did (or didn't) do. Other times, an account suspension is simply an error on the part of the website or platform. No matter what the reason for your account suspension, or which platform it happened on, DoNotPay can help you get it back.
Just a few examples of the sites and platforms that DoNotPay can resolve a banned account include:
That's Great, But What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
While we know you'll agree that it's great that DoNotPay can help resolve issues with a Fetch Rewards suspended account, or any other account for that matter, it's just the beginning. What you may not realize is that the world's first robot lawyer is capable of doing so much more. In fact, you'll find that this amazing app can handle a wide variety of tasks including
- Request Copyright Protection for Original Works
- Automatically Delete Unused Online Accounts
- Protect Yourself Against Identity Theft
- Analyze and Understand Any TOS Document
- Recover Lost/Forgotten Account Passwords
And still, this is a very short list of the ways that DoNotPay can help you manage your daily life. Visit DoNotPay today to learn more.