eBay Item Not Received but Says Delivered? File a Missing Package Claim Easily!
eBay item not received but says delivered? You don’t have to worry!
We are here to explain all you need to know about package delivery and the steps you need to take if your parcel is missing!
Subscribe to DoNotPay for the most streamlined way to file a claim and request a refund fast!
It’s not uncommon for packages to get delayed, lost, or stuck in transit. Some of the common reasons eBay packages get delayed are:
- You provided the wrong address
- A courier attempted to make a delivery, but you weren’t there to receive the package
- You changed the initial address after it was accepted and confirmed by the system
- You failed to provide the required documentation, so customs caused a delay
- The access to your property requires a courier to have an access code that you failed to provide when placing the order
- The items you ordered were restricted/prohibited
- Weather or traffic conditions stopped the courier from making the delivery
- You gave incorrect info when placing the order
- A technical issue occurred
Although it’s not a pleasant experience, there is good news! You can track your package and locate it with our help or choose a different route and file a missing package claim or request a refund. Whatever you decide, we’ll present you with the easiest method to do so!
You can track your package at any time using various methods. Check out the table below and choose the tracking method that works best for you if the courier service is USPS:
|Tracking Method||How It Works|
|Phone||You can track your package by calling a USPS customer service rep, but note that the reps don’t have any additional info apart from what they can find on the official website. Here’s what to do:
|USPS website||To track your package online, follow these instructions:
|Text message||You can send your tracking number to 28777 (2USPS) and track your package via text message|
|USPS mobile app||Download the official USPS app for Android or iOS and use it to find your package|
Can I file a claim if USPS fails to deliver my package? Yes! USPS allows you to file claims if your package is lost or you receive a damaged parcel. In this scenario, should the courier fail to locate and deliver your eBay package, it will be considered lost.
You will be able to file a missing package claim within 60 days from the mailing date.
If your missing eBay package was sent with Priority Mail or Priority Mail Express, you can request a refund. A package sent with Priority Mail has to be delayed for five or more days to be considered missing/lost. As for the packages sent with Priority Mail Express, if they don’t reach you within two days from the mailing date, you can request a refund.
You will need to submit the following documents as proof of purchase:
- Your photo ID
- The tracking number
- The purchase receipt
You can request a refund online by visiting the official USPS website or in person by going to the nearest USPS location and explaining your request.
You don’t have to bother figuring out how to file a claim or request a refund by yourself anymore! DoNotPay will take the burden off your back and do the job on your behalf! We use the info you provide to send a claim for you—all you need to do is complete the following instructions:
- Sign up for DoNotPay
- Pick the Late Delivery Refund feature
- Choose USPS and provide the required info
We send your claim to the USPS claims department, and you are all set! In case you want to file a USPS insurance claim, we got you covered as well!
If you need more info regarding eBay, USPS, or any other delivery service, check out the list below:
- How can I track my USPS, UPS, and FedEx missing packages?
- Can I file a claim for Amazon, FedEx, USPS, and UPS late deliveries?
- What should I do if I don’t receive my eBay item?
- What if USPS says ‘delivered in mailbox,’ but there is no package?
- Can I file a claim if my eBay package got damaged in shipping?
- What should I do if an eBay seller sends the wrong item?
- How late does USPS deliver packages?
Claiming late, missed, and damaged item delivery refunds is only one in a sea of services you can get with our app. We can show you how you can:
- Return products to any company
- Reach out to their customer service effortlessly
- Submit a warranty claim for any product
- Request refunds and chargebacks in a matter of minutes
- Get cash back from any gift card
- File an insurance claim for insured mail with any shipping company
As if that were not enough, we can also unsubscribe you from a company’s email list, stop any annoying robocalls or robo texts they are bothering you with, and cancel any service or free trial you’re unhappy with or are no longer using. Our Free Trial Card and Burner Phone products can help you try out any service without being spammed or auto-charged later on.
DoNotPay is invaluable when dealing with companies and their confusing policies, but we can also help you bypass tedious government procedures. If you use our app, you’ll have no trouble filing FOIA requests, passing government exams, reducing property taxes, as well as drafting legal documents and getting them notarized in a single app!