DoNotPay Presents the Best Way To Check Your Megaplex Gift Card Balance
Megaplex gift cards can serve as great presents for anyone who’s a movie fan or a cinema goer. If you have one, why not see how much funds you have on your used gift card and claim money for it? If you don’t know how, don’t worry—DoNotPay has got your back!
Our article will show you the best ways to check your Megaplex gift card balance in a jiffy! Need more assistance? We can help you convert your gift card to cash or learn how to:
- Get free gift cards
- Use the remaining balance on a gift card
- Buy something with a gift card and return it for cash
Before checking your Megaplex gift card balance or turning them to cash, you should know that Megaplex gift cards:
- Come in electronic and physical forms
- Can be loaded with any amount between $5 and $1,200
- May be used for purchasing tickets on the Megaplex app or Megaplex webshop
- Can be redeemed at all Megaplex theaters for movie tickets, food, and beverages
You can check your megaplex gift card balance in several ways. Check out the table below to see how you can do it:
To check your Megaplex gift card balance online, go to the company’s official website and:
- Find the slide-out menu on the right side of the home page
- Click on Gift Card Balance
- Enter your card number
- Hit Check Balance
Checking your Megaplex gift card balance in person requires you to:
- Use the company’s theater locator
- Visit one near you
- Give a Megaplex representative your gift card
- Ask them to see how much money you have left
Would you rather call Megaplex to check your gift card balance? You will have to reach their customer service at 801-304-4545 and:
- Give the customer service rep your gift card number
- Inquire about your remaining balance
Why waste time navigating the Megaplex website or talking to their customer support when you can check your balance in a few clicks? Use DoNotPay to get the info about your remaining gift card funds—follow these steps:
- Sign up for DoNotPay
- Select our Check Gift Card Balance feature
- Upload photos of your gift card from the front and back
- Enter your email address
We will automatically contact Megaplex and check your gift card balance in your stead. DoNotPay can also help you see how much money you have left on gift cards from other companies, including:
Have you checked the amount left on your Megaplex gift card? Here are some ways you can use it:
- Catch a movie—If you have enough balance on your used gift card, why not go see a movie? Not a fan? You can always treat a friend!
- Trade your gift card—Not digging your Megaplex gift card? You can trade it on popular social media markets such as Facebook or Reddit. Note that this will require some patience as you will have to wait a while
Megaplex gift cards are not redeemable for cash unless required by state laws. If you live in Puerto Rico or one of the 11 U.S. cash back states, you can claim your money. To do so, you’ll need to explain the law to a Megaplex customer service representative.
In case you don’t want to do any explaining or don’t live in a cash back state, there’s still hope! DoNotPay’s Gift Card Cash Back product can help you claim your money in a few simple clicks.
Want to turn your Megaplex gift card to cash? Use DoNotPay! Our Gift Card Cash Back product allows you to redeem your gift card for money with minimal effort. Here’s how it works:
- Sign up for DoNotPay
- Select the Gift Card Cash Back product
- Enter the necessary gift card information
We will process your request in no time and instantly forward it to a Megaplex theater located in a cash back state. You will have your money via mail within 14 business days.
Have any questions regarding gift cards? DoNotPay has the answers! Check out our articles on:
- Exchanging gift cards
- Selling gift cards for cash instantly
- Returning gift cards for cash
- Checking if a gift card has money
Forget about getting a migraine every time there is an administrative task to handle. DoNotPay makes it easy and stress-free to deal with any bureaucratic issue that comes your way.
- File an FOIA request
- Reduce your property taxes
- Sue any company in small claims court
- Appeal a parking ticket
- Apply for a college fee waiver
- Get crime victims compensation
- Draw up a child travel consent letter
- File an insurance claim
Looking for help with running errands? You don’t have to spend hours trying to make a DMV appointment or contacting a customer service rep! Completing your day-to-day tasks stops being a burden once DoNotPay gets involved.
There is no shortage of errands we’ll help you run for a small subscription fee, including:
- Getting a free trial
- Canceling a subscription
- Creating a neighbor complaint letter
- Requesting a refund from any company
- Sending faxes online
- Finding help paying bills
- Getting revenge on robocalls
Sign up for DoNotPay and avoid spending hours on simple daily tasks that can be done in a jiffy!