How to Claim Your Audi Warranty Hassle-Free
Audi is a car manufacturer from Germany that makes vehicles of different body types, such as SUVs, wagons, coupes, and convertibles. We can tell you all about the car warranties that this company offers and how to claim them the simplest way when the time comes.
Audi Car Warranty Options and Coverage
Audi keeps it simple—cars out of the factory come with a New Vehicle Limited Warranty. The company also offers a Certified Pre-Owned Limited Warranty (CPO) that is not an extension to the former one.
The CPO Warranty comes into effect only after the factory warranty expires, and it provides different coverage. Check out what each of these warranties covers:
|New Vehicle Limited Warranty
|Certified Pre-Owned Limited Warranty
Both warranties come with 24/7 roadside assistance and are transferable prior to expiration. The New Vehicle Limited Warranty will also protect your car against corrosion perforation for 12 years.
Audi Factory and CPO Warranties—How Long Do They Last?
Audi’s New Vehicle Limited Warranty lasts for four years or 50,000 mi (whatever happens first), while the Certified Pre-Owned Warranty lasts for five years no matter how many miles you cover.
If the New Vehicle Limited Warranty expired before you purchased an Audi vehicle, the CPO will last for a year regardless of mileage.
Claim the Audi Warranty Fast and Easy With DoNotPay
Once you start experiencing any issues with your vehicle, it is time to claim your warranty and get it repaired free of charge. DoNotPay can help you file a warranty claim stress-free. Access our app from a , and follow these simple directions:
- Scroll down to the Claim Warranty feature
- Select the Car Warranty option
- Tell us if you’re dealing with an extended warranty
- Name your warranty provider or type in your vehicle’s Make and Model
- Explain the issue in detail
DoNotPay will submit the claim immediately if you’re trying to claim an extended car warranty. In the case of an original manufacturer warranty, we will set up a maintenance appointment for you in the nearest dealership. We can also tell you what to do when a dealer refuses to end your extended warranty.
How To Claim an Audi Warranty on Your Own
Claiming a warranty from Audi on your own won’t be as simple as with DoNotPay. The procedure includes taking your vehicle to an authorized Audi dealer in person.
You will have to explain the issues with your car and show them the warranty details.
Prepare the receipts, repair orders, and parts that were removed from your car.
If the technician decides your claim is valid, they will accept it.
What if Audi Rejects Your Warranty Claim? File an Appeal With DoNotPay!
It’s not unusual to get your warranty claim rejected, but the solution is simple—file an appeal with DoNotPay! The simple procedure will boost your chances of claiming a warranty, and it will only take a few minutes. Proceed as follows:
- Find and select the Claim Warranty feature
- Select the Appeal a Denied Warranty Claim option
- Pick between filing an appeal against an extended warranty dealer or a product manufacturer
- Write down your warranty claim information
That’s all you have to do! We will deal with sending the appeal letter to Audi, and you only need to wait for the company’s response and the update on your case.
DoNotPay Handles Bureaucratic Issues Without Trouble
DoNotPay has much more to offer. Open our app in your and let us help you:
- Schedule appointments with the DMV in no time
- Find and contact your incarcerated loved ones
- Challenge parking tickets
- Go to small claims court in the pursuit of justice
- Resolve credit card problems
- Get a refund or a chargeback from numerous companies
- Stop and report spam emails once and for all
- Apply for free trials without leaving your credit card info
- Put an end to unwanted subscriptions and memberships
- Sign up for services without phone verification
- Request a refund and compensation for a delayed or canceled flight
Audi Warranty — Frequently Asked Questions
What is covered under the Audi warranty?
The Audi warranty consists of 4 years or 50,000 miles of bumper-to-bumper coverage for the majority of mechanical and electrical components.
How long is the Audi warranty?
The Audi New Vehicle Limited Warranty is 4 years or 50,000 miles, whichever comes first.
Does Audi offer an extended warranty?
Yes, Audi has 3 extended warranty plans: Powertrain, Gold, and Platinum. Audi's extended warranty offers protection up to 120,000 miles or 10 years, whichever comes first.