What to Do if Your Bovada Account Has Been Suspended
We've come a long way from the days of standing outside a horse track screaming out bets to anyone who would take them. In the modern age, sites like Bovada make betting an easier hobby you can do from the comfort of your own home. Like any form of gambling, though, it comes with a risk, and that doesn't always mean losing your money. If you've gotten your and you'd like to have it back, DoNotPay can try to do that on your behalf.
What Are the Reasons for Getting Banned on Bovada?
There are a number of ways you might have . For the most part, these encapsulate a terms of service violation, meaning you broke the rules for using the site. Some common infractions that might get you banned include:
Bovada does not allow you to violate the law when using their website. This can include things like:
- Placing bets while residing in a place where betting or other forms of gambling is illegal.
- Failing to notify Bovada if you've relocated to one of these places (including the states DE, MD, NJ, NV, and NY), as continuing to use the account would put you in violation of the law.
- Attempting to reproduce, rework, or resell parts of the Bovada code.
- Creating an account for a user younger than 18 years of age.
- Transferring money directly from player to player, whether for the purposes of money laundering or otherwise.
Using the site unethically can also get you banned. Examples of this would be:
- Creating an account that you do not intend to use for personal use only, i.e. for profit or an organization or other entity.
- Falsifying your personal information used for identity verification when you open the account.
- Using a VPN or proxy to change your location, even if it's not for the purpose of dodging legality.
- Using bots to game the system.
- Colluding with other plays.
- Abusing game systems related to bonuses, betting, etc.
While not illegal, unethical, or otherwise bad, there are certain other ways you might get your account suspended, such as:
- Not using the account to bet, withdraw funds, or deposit funds for over 18 months.
- Trying to communicate with or find other players outside of what's offered in the game.
What to Do if You Get Banned From Bovada
It can be really annoying to get banned from betting on Bovada. In some cases, a ban may be temporary, in which case it's likely to be released after not too long. In that situation, your best bet is to simply wait it out. If the account suspension is permanent or whatever caused the temporary ban is judged as true and becomes permanent, you'll have to take action to get that decision reversed.
Here's what you can do:
- Use the Bovada contact form to send an email to support. Whether or not you know the reason you've been suspended, ask them for an explanation so that they're forced to take a second look right from the start.
- Wait for a response. If all goes well, you might be unbanned at this stage. If not, you'll have to continue.
- Draft up an email explaining why you don't think the suspension is accurate and request that you be unbanned.
- If a response requests information to verify your identity or usage, reply with that.
- Wait for a final decision regarding your account.
Get Your Bovada Account Back with DoNotPay!
If your solo efforts to get your Bovada account suspension reversed haven't worked, it's time for DoNotPay to step in. To get started, just follow these three steps:
- Log in to your DoNotPay account and locate the Unban My Account product.
- Answer a few questions related to your banned account.
- Click on the Sign and Submit button.
DoNotPay will generate a customized appeal letter in less than five minutes and send it directly to the company. It will contain a two-week deadline for the company to respond. You can also try the Unban Gaming Account service for a more specialized take on this process, though either one should work well.
Please be aware that DoNotPay cannot work miracles, and that our efforts only increase the chances that your account will be unbanned. If a company makes the final decision that you should be banned, we can't do much at that point. As frustrating as that might sound, though, we can still provide a great deal of support during the request process, since our requests generally have more weight to them with our team of people standing behind you.
How to Not Get Banned on Bovada
If you intend to play ethically and not try to exploit the game or other players, you should typically have a good time on Bovada. Sticking to fair play and fairly using the site is a good way to keep your account in good standing, at least in the abstract. Similarly, in the event of a good faith suspension due to what appears to be suspicious activity, requesting to be unbanned and for the support team to look deeper into things will often do the trick.
Some users report that, similar to casinos, Bovada may suspend their account if they're doing too well at betting. This is not something the company makes known to users and cannot be fully confirmed. Even so, it's best to treat Bovada like a casino. Acknowledge the fact that, per their ToS, they can decide to cut you off at any time for any reason without explanation.
DoNotPay Can Help You Appeal Banned or Suspended Accounts Anywhere
DoNotPay can help you write a strong appeal letter to any platform. Some of the most common ones we tackle are listed in the table below.
And there are so many other ways you can use the app.
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
Beyond returning a , DoNotPay offers users a ton of other services they might like to try. Some of these include:
Whether it's appealing account bans, analyzing documents, recovering what you've lost, or something else entirely, DoNotPay will help you in your time of need. Check out the app today to save a bunch of time and effort.