How to Get Your Suspended Binance Account Back In 3 Steps
If you got your , you might be wondering whether there's a way to recover it. Lucky for you, there is. You can appeal the suspension by writing to Binance. Though this doesn't guarantee that the account will be unbanned or un-suspended, it can still work. You'd also have to wait for days to get a response – which can be unnerving when your investment is at stake.
Not sure where to start? Let DoNotPay handle it for you. We will help you figure out why your and guide you through the process of recovering it. All you have to do is sign up with DoNotPay today.
What are the Reasons for Getting Suspended on Binance?
It involves facilitating the distribution of anything that interferes with or harms the operation of servers, networks, or other infrastructure of Binance.
Using the Platform in an Unlawful Manner
It includes engaging in illegal activities, depicting illegal activity, or promoting illegal and dangerous acts, like using content that promotes gambling, etc.
Using False Information
Binance does not allow someone who is not the account registrant to run the account. It also does not support the account's impersonation and selling/buying.
Using an Anonymizing Proxy
Binance will suspend your account if you use proxies and other virtual private networks to try to hide your actual location.
Binance Withdrawals Suspended
In some cases, Binance can suspend withdrawals if some issues occur. Here are some main reasons for a Binance withdrawal suspension:
- Failed verification of your account – ID information is needed for security reasons
- Wallet maintenance happening.
- Network upgrades to certain assets can have withdrawals temporarily suspended.
- Negative account balance – misusing the wallet and not having enough funds can lead to suspension.
- Binance policy violations – like using hate speech or malicious software, impersonation, etc.
- Abnormal activities in your account – like password changes.
What to Do If You Get Suspended From Binance
It can be frustrating not being able to access your account and investments. You've put in so much effort, and now it lies in the balance. But don't fret. While the outcome may be uncertain, the suspension is not always final. You can resolve the issue and try to get your Binance account up and running.
There are different ways to , depending on the reason for suspension. If Binance has issued a specific timeline, you might wait it out. However, if it's indefinite, here are some ways to get it back.
Answer Questions to Confirm Your Identity
- Go to the Binance homepage
- Log in and tap the start answering questions button
- Answer the questions and follow onscreen prompts
If you answer according to Binance's policy and the data they have on file, the account can be reinstated.
Manually Reactivate Your Account
To verify your account:
- Visit Binance Support Center to open a new ticket
- Complete the forms
- Include reasons you wish to recover your account
- Specify your full name and address (if you're basic or advanced verified)
- Attach your selfie - hold your ID and a hand-written note that shows these words (Binance.US – date reactivate my account, email)
- Binance will reach out for more details once reactivation is done
Use Social Platforms
Reach out to their customer service on social networks like Twitter or Facebook. Most companies, including Binance, will respond faster when you contact them publicly due to public relations.
Get Your Binance Account Back With DoNotPay
Let's face it. Writing an appeal letter isn't everyone's cup of tea. If you have a hard time wording the letter correctly, you could use some help. DoNotPay will not only write and send a letter to Binance but also put legal pressure on them, so they solve your appeal as soon as possible.
All you have to do is:
- Log in to your DoNotPay account and locate the Unban My Account product.
- Answer a few questions related to your banned account.
- Click on the Sign and Submit button.
DoNotPay will generate a customized appeal letter in less than five minutes and send it directly to the company. It will have a two-week deadline for the company to respond.
DoNotPay Can Help You Appeal Banned or Suspended Accounts on Any Platform
If your account was unfairly suspended or banned without notice, or if you've tried to reach out to customer support unsuccessfully, DoNotPay can help. The legal app will send a legal demand letter on your behalf, explaining why your rights were violated and requesting that your account be unsuspended. And the best part is DoNotPay doesn't have any limitations and can submit appeals to any platform or service.
DoNotPay also provides helpful guides to help you learn how to unban Tinder or Omegle, among other topics. We'll introduce you to the complex world of banned and suspended accounts and help you recover yours. With our legal app, you can identify the issue and send your appeal for:
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
DoNotPay can help anyone manage bills, search through government databases, draft paperwork, etc. The app integrates high-end features that make it easy for you to appeal to banned accounts with a button click. Beyond that, DoNotPay can also take care of your daily hurdles. For a small annual fee, it can help you:
- Analyze TOS for Any Company
- Delete Old Accounts
- Identity Theft Recovery
- Copyright Protection
- Recover Account Passwords