How To Find the Best CPO Warranty for You
Certified Pre-Owned (CPO) warranty is a type of car warranty that covers previously-owned (used) vehicles after the factory warranty expires. CPO cars are usually newer vehicles that have been extensively inspected and, if necessary, repaired by authorized technicians. CPO warranties are issued by the manufacturer to warrant that the used car is in good condition, as opposed to the extended warranties, which are issued by car dealers.
Overview of CPO Warranties and Coverage
CPO warranty coverage depends on the manufacturer. Most plans include the following items:
- Powertrain warranty
- Roadside assistance
- Costs of accommodation and transport during travel interruption
Other warranty perks that can help you decide who has the best CPO warranty range from the coverage of batteries in hybrid cars to financing deals or free trials for satellite radio subscriptions.
The table below shows highlights of CPO warranties offered by some of the major car manufacturers on the market.
|Car Manufacturer||CPO Warranty Includes|
Use DoNotPay To File a Car Warranty Claim
No matter whether your car came with a factory warranty, a CPO warranty, or you bought an extended warranty, the easiest way to file a claim is with the world’s first robot lawyer—DoNotPay.
- Select the Claim Warranty option
- Choose Car Warranty
- Enter the necessary details about your warranty
- Click Submit to finish
It’s that simple! We will send your claim letter to the warranty provider, and they should get back to you directly.
DoNotPay Can Also Appeal Denied Warranty Claims
If the car manufacturer refuses to accept your warranty claim, don’t back down. DoNotPay will help you with the appeal so you can get the service your car needs.
The appeal process is simple:
- Open DoNotPay in your
- Pick the Claim Warranty option
- Select Appeal a Denied Warranty Claim
- State that you're appealing against the manufacturer’s decision
- Enter the details about the company and your original warranty claim
DoNotPay will submit your appeal automatically. Any updates from the company regarding your case should go to you directly.
DoNotPay Can Be Useful for Many Different Issues
With DoNotPay, fighting bureaucracy has never been easier! Our AI-powered virtual assistant is here to relieve you of tedious tasks and unnecessary stress.
Use DoNotPay to study numerous home warranty reviews and claim any home warranty in America in a few moments.
Once you access DoNotPay from your , you can explore the extensive list of services we provide:
- Getting refunds from companies
- Scheduling a DMV appointment with no hassle
- Disputing traffic tickets
- Suing people and companies in small claims court
- Claiming any warranty
- Filing insurance claims in a few moments
- Getting refunds and compensation for delayed or canceled flights
- Signing up for free trials and avoid getting charged
- Postponing bills you are unable to pay
- Contesting speeding tickets
- Skipping the phone queue when getting in touch with customer service reps
- Disputing parking tickets
- Getting revenge on robocallers
- Protecting your work against copyright infringement
- Signing up for services without phone verification
- Finding unclaimed funds under your name
- Resolving issues with credit cards
- Protecting yourself from stalking and harassment
- Canceling subscriptions or memberships
- Getting rid of spam emails forever
- Stopping text spam for good
- Applying for clinical trials
- Getting in touch with your incarcerated friends and family
- Requesting university application fee waivers
- Acing government tests