Claim Subaru Warranty Fast and Easy
Subaru is a car manufacturing company with headquarters both in Japan and the U.S. Its cars are known for their use of a boxer engine layout in most vehicles above 1500 cc.
Subaru Warranties Coverage
Subaru offers several different warranties for their cars, including:
- Seat Belt Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Wear Item Limited Warranty
- Powertrain Limited Warranty
- Hybrid System Limited Warranty
- Rust Perforation Limited Warranty
The table below shows what is covered with each plan in detail:
Seat Belt Lifetime Limited Warranty
Wear Item Limited Warranty
Powertrain Limited Warranty
Hybrid System Limited Warranty
Rust Perforation Limited Warranty
What Is Subaru CPO Warranty?
All Subaru CPO vehicles are backed by a 7-year/100,000-mile powertrain warranty, and they come with even more benefits, such as:
- 24/7 Roadside Assistance
- $500 Owner Loyalty Coupon
- SiriusXM 3-Month Trial Subscription
- CARFAX Vehicle History Report
These vehicles must also adhere to strict guidelines. They can be up to 5 years old, have less than 80,000 miles, and pass a rigorous 152-point inspection to ensure it is in like-new condition.
The Ways To Claim a Subaru Warranty
Subaru offers several options to contact the company and claim your warranty, but you don’t have to do everything by yourself and stress about the process taking forever. DoNotPay will swoop in and help you make the entire process much easier!
The table below shows all the ways you can contact Subaru to claim your warranty:
|Can You Claim Your Warranty Via||Yes/No|
How To Claim Subaru Warranty via Phone
To claim your warranty via phone, all you need to do is dial 1-800-782-2783, and the company reps should guide you through the process.
Their working hours are:
- Monday: 8:30 a.m.–5:00 p.m.
- Tuesday–Thursday: 7:30 a.m.–8:00 p.m.
- Friday: 10:30 a.m.– 5:00 p.m.
- Saturday: 9:00 a.m.–3:30 p.m.
- Sunday: Closed
How To Claim Subaru Warranty via Letter
You can write a letter to the company explaining your request in detail. Send it to the following mailing address:
Subaru of America, Inc.
One Subaru Drive
P.O. Box 9103
Camden, NJ 08101
Attn: Customer Advocacy Department
How To Claim Subaru Warranty on the Company Website
Subaru offers the option to contact them online regarding your warranty claim. The steps are simple:
- Go to the website
- Click Email Us
- Fill out the form provided
- Click Send
A company representative should respond to your request as soon as possible.
Claim Subaru Warranty the DoNotPay Way
The best and easiest way to claim a warranty is by using DoNotPay’s nifty and convenient features. Why do everything on your own when you have all the help you need at your fingertips? With the Claim Warranty feature, you can claim any warranty for your car, home, or other purchases with ease. We can also help you claim a warranty for used cars or explain how to handle a company that refuses to cancel your extended warranty. You can even use our app to stop car warranty robocalls, which are super frustrating! With DoNotPay, you can claim your Subaru warranty by following these simple steps:
- Open DoNotPay in any web browser
- Access the Claim Warranty feature
- Click Car Warranty
- Provide the information needed
- Press Submit my claim
DoNotPay will take care of the rest—you can sit back and wait for a company representative to reach out!
Let DoNotPay Help You Appeal a Denied Warranty Claim
You can use DoNotPay to appeal any rejected warranty claim that comes your way in just a few clicks! Here’s all you need to do to appeal a denied warranty claim:
- Open DoNotPay in your web browser
- Pick the Claim Warranty feature
- Click on Appeal a Denied Warranty Claim
- Choose if you are appealing against an extended warranty provider or a product manufacturer
- Provide some additional information about the company and the original warranty claim
What Else Can DoNotPay Help You With
DoNotPay has so many convenient features to help you deal with all kinds of administrative issues! When it comes to warranties, we present numerous home warranty reviews to assist you in finding the best home warranties in America. We can also help you deal with other car companies like Ford, Audi, or Land Rover. All you need to do is open your web browser and see how DoNotPay can help you:
- Fight speeding tickets
- Cancel subscriptions or memberships
- Sue people and companies in small claims court
- Get refunds from people and companies
- Apply for clinical trials
- Jump the phone queue when contacting customer service reps
- Sign up for services with no phone verification
- Find any unclaimed funds under your name
- Dispute traffic tickets
- Deal with credit card issues
- Stop text spam
- Protect your work against copyright infringement or charges
- Contest parking tickets
- Free yourself from spam mail forever
- File a claim for any type of warranty
- Sign up for free trials with zero risk involved
- Protect yourself from harassment and stalking
- Get revenge on robocalls
- Contact your incarcerated loved ones
- Waive college application fees
- Deal with bills you cannot pay on your own
- Get refunds or compensation for canceled and delayed flights
- Make a DMV appointment without delays