All You Should Know About BBB Home Warranty Companies
Better Business Bureau (BBB) is a nonprofit institution specialized in rating and accrediting local businesses throughout the USA. The organization is famous for fighting against business scams.
What Does BBB Stand For?
The main goal of this platform is to present more info about all service provider categories—in this case, home warranty companies—on the market. This system lets customers check the reliability of the provider they inquire about and read other users’ opinions. Countless companies have profiles on this website, featuring reviews, customers’ complaints, and other significant business details.
The platform has an advanced browsing tool that can search reliable home warranty companies by:
- Plan types
- Best match
The website also contains a scam tracker that helps consumers discover and report fraud and suspicious activities.
What Does BBB Accreditation Mean for Home Warranty Companies?
Having in mind a huge number of scams in the warranty industry, BBB has developed a great way of separating reliable providers from fraudsters. If a home warranty company gets accredited by BBB, the platform confirms that the provider is trustworthy and that it aligns with general accreditation standards.
By receiving BBB accreditation, home warranty companies get significant benefits. Some of them include:
- Better exposure to customers in need
- Numerous business resources
- Free-of-charge access to various marketing tools
- Possibility of building their business profile page on the website
The Most Popular BBB-Accredited Home Warranty Companies
BBB has accredited numerous home warranty companies, but not all of them have equal reputations. The table below presents the most prominent home warranty providers accredited by this platform:
How To Claim Any Home Warranty With DoNotPay
Home warranty claims aren’t always easy to file. At times they get complicated or require grueling multiple-step procedures. DoNotPay’s Claim Warranty feature makes everything easier. We have developed a service that makes your claim filing simpler and more efficient.
Here’s what you need to do to raise a warranty claim with our help:
- Access DoNotPay from any web browser
- Pick Claim Warranty and select the Home Warranty option
- Enter the name of your warranty provider and describe the issue
Upon receiving the provided details, our app will file a service request in your name and forward it to the company. The contractor should get in touch with you to arrange a repair.
What Can DoNotPay Do if Your Claim Gets Denied?
If any of the BBB-accredited companies deny your warranty claim or doesn’t want to cancel your extended warranty, you shouldn’t get discouraged. Providers aren’t always willing to cooperate and sometimes try to avoid honoring your warranty without specific reasons.
Our app can get in their way by enabling you to file an appeal and get a second chance. Here are the steps you need to follow:
- Access DoNotPay and pick Claim Warranty
- Select Appeal a Denied Warranty Claim
- Choose Extended Warranty Provider
- Attach the denied warranty claim and provide the chatbot with more details about the company in question
We will compose an appeal letter and make sure it reaches the provider in no time. Once they receive your details, the company’s representatives will reach out to you and discuss the matter further.
What Else Can DoNotPay Help You With?
Are you unhappy with your current home warranty provider? Learn how to interpret reviews and find the best home warranties in any U.S. state, including Arizona, Colorado, California, North Carolina, etc. We will gladly share our tips for filing warranty claims with Nations, A.B.May, or any other warranty company across the country.
Open DoNotPay in any web browser and get familiar with all our features that can help you with:
- Disputing traffic citations
- Evading phone verification using fake phone numbers
- Making DMV appointments quickly
- Claiming refunds from various companies
- Getting rid of spam SMS
- Getting back at annoying robocalls
- Contacting the imprisoned family and friends
- Having college application fees waived
- Overturning parking tickets
- Applying for multiple clinical trials
- Getting in touch with customer service agents without being put on hold
- Keeping your work safe from copyright violation
- Getting your justice in small claims court
- Dropping subscriptions and memberships
- Handling issues with credit cards
- Fighting speeding tickets
- Blocking spam email forever
- Requesting refunds and compensations for flights that got canceled or delayed
- Signing up for free trials without disclosing your credit card details
- Handling bills you are unable to pay for at the moment
- Filing a claim for any warranty
- Claiming missing assets under your name
- Dealing with harassment and stalking
- Acing government tests
- Filing insurance claims