AFC Home Warranty From A to Z
America’s 1st Choice or AFC Home Club is one of the best home warranty companies in the industry. If you’re considering making AFC Home Club your first choice or you need help filing a warranty claim, you’re in the right place!
America’s First Choice Home Warranty Reviews
Is AFC really America’s first choice? U.S. News ranks AFC Home Club as the fourth-best home warranty company in the U.S. It comes after its competitors—Amazon Home Warranty, Choice Home Warranty, and Landmark Home Warranty.
Check out the pros and cons of AFC and decide for yourself:
Still not sure? Read our home warranty reviews and find a warranty company that suits you best!
America’s First Choice Home Warranty Coverage
AFC Home Club provides four home warranty plans. Compare their coverage in the table below:
How Can You File an AFC Home Warranty Claim?
If you want to file a warranty claim and request service, you can use DoNotPay, call AFC, or fill out an online form.
File a Warranty Claim Over the Phone
You can call AFC at 1-855-613-4555 and ask for warranty service. Explain your issue, and an agent will instruct you further.
File a Warranty Claim on the Website
To file a claim online, do the following:
- Go to the AFC Home Club website
- Click on Request Service
- Select Submit Online Service Request
- Fill out the form with your contact info and details about your appliance or system problem
- Tap on Submit
|Can You Claim Your Warranty With||Yes/No|
Use DoNotPay To File an AFC Home Warranty Claim in Under Five Minutes
DoNotPay can help you submit a claim for any home warranty in America! Aside from home warranties, we can streamline the warranty submission process for any purchased item, a new car, or a used car with an extended warranty.
Here’s how DoNotPay can deal with your AFC home warranty:
- Visit DoNotPay in any web browser
- Select the Claim Warranty category
- Choose Home Warranty
- Enter AFC Home Club and answer a few questions
- Click on Submit
Once we gather your info, we’ll submit a warranty claim on your behalf! An AFC agent or a contractor will contact you to schedule a service appointment.
AFC Denied Your Claim? Appeal It With the Help of DoNotPay
Companies often reject warranty claims, which forces you to pay for your repairs. Before you reach for your wallet, there’s something you can do—appeal your denied warranty claim! If this seems like too much of a hassle, we have a solution! DoNotPay can draft your appeal letter and send it to AFC in no time!
All you have to do is:
- Access DoNotPay from your web browser
- Locate the Claim Warranty feature
- Select Appeal a Denied Warranty Claim
- Type in a few details about your original claim
- Hit Submit
You can expect AFC Home Club to get in touch with you soon regarding your case and warranty service.
What if a dealer refuses to cancel your extended warranty? We can swoop in and handle it, too!
DoNotPay—Your First Choice for Handling Bureaucratic Issues
Access DoNotPay from any web browser and find the best methods to:
- Snatch free trials without being charged
- Tackle unpaid bills
- Overturn your parking tickets
- Make DMV appointments without a hassle
- File small claims lawsuits against people or companies
- Make spam emails disappear
- Deal with any warranties with ease
- Fix problems with your credit cards
- Get a refund or compensation for your delayed or canceled flight
- Circumvent phone verification when registering on online platforms
- Terminate your subscriptions easily
- Appeal your speeding tickets
- Obtain college application fee waivers
- Get even with pesky robocalls
- Contest your traffic tickets
- Get rid of spam text messages
- Avoid being on hold when you phone customer service
- Protect your work from copyright violation
- Uncover unclaimed money under your name
- Stay safe from stalking and harassment
- Become a clinical trial participant
- Claim a refund or chargeback in under two minutes
- Contact loved ones in jail