What Can I Do About Being Banned From Hearthstone?
Many gamers love playing Blizzard Entertainment's free-to-play digital collectible card game, Hearthstone. This game, which was originally called Heroes of Warcraft, builds on the lore of the Warcraft series, using some of the same characters and elements. It has become a very competitive game with a huge player base. Some players have resorted to cheating and intimidation as an advantage to remain competitive. Hearthstone strongly prohibits that type of behavior.
However, they have, historically, had some software issues that have unfairly banned players. If you got a notification email that you were being , you probably are either angry, confused, or frustrated that the action was taken. There are a few reasons that you may have been banned from Hearthstone, but even if the email gives you a reason, you still may not agree with it, are confused by it, or just don't know what to do next.
DoNotPay can help you send an appeal in hopes that your account will be reinstated. Sometimes accounts are incorrectly banned, while other times, there has been a violation that gets your account suspended or restricted. DoNotPay can help you draft a letter in just three quick and easy steps. We put legal pressure on Hearthstone to reinstate your account.
What Are the Reasons for a Hearthstone Ban?
Blizzard, Hearthstone's parent company, suspends or when they feel their code of conduct is violated. Though it may have been vague, you should have gotten some kind of detail for your ban. In general, code of conduct violations usually falls into the following categories.
- Vulgar or abusive communication between players.
- Hate speech and discriminatory language.
- Obscene or disruptive language.
- Threatening or harassing another player.
- The players may appropriately customize names, battle tags, and guild names. The names cannot be offensive or disruptive.
- Scamming, account sharing, and exploiting other players is considered cheating.
- Using third-party programs to gain an unfair advantage is also considered cheating.
- Any behavior, such as throwing, feeding, or grieving, is unacceptable.
- Falsely reporting other players is not acceptable behavior.
Can I Get My Hearthstone Account Unbanned?
While Blizzard does unban some accounts, some may not be unbanned. It all comes down to why your account was banned in the first place. A more serious or repeat violation, such as hate speech or threats to other players, minimizes your chances of getting your account reinstated. On the other hand, if your violation was less severe, this is your first-time offense, or if your account was mistakenly banned, your chances of reinstatement vastly improve.
What Should I Do If My Hearthstone Account Was Banned?
If you have been and want to appeal your suspension on your own, you will want all your account information and the email you were given notifying you of your ban.
- Go to the official Blizzard Support page and click on Account and In-Game.
- Click on Not Listed Here.
- Click on the box that says "Contact Us."
- You will be asked for your name, email, phone number, and a description of your problem.
- There is an area where you can attach a file, if necessary.
- Click Submit.
- Wait for a response through the email account you are using.
How Can DoNotPay Help Me Appeal My Ban From Hearthstone?
Still unsure about appealing your ban from Hearthstone? We get it! That is why DoNotPay is here to help you with our Unban Gaming Account product. We will generate an appeal letter and put legal pressure and a deadline for them to respond to your appeal. All you have to do is:
- Log in to your DoNotPay account and locate the Unban My Account product.
- Answer a few questions related to your banned account.
- Click on the Sign and Submit button.
DoNotPay will generate a customized appeal letter in less than five minutes and send it directly to the company. It will contain a two-week deadline for the company to respond.
DoNotPay Can Help You Appeal Accounts on Any Platform
Having trouble with bans on other accounts? DoNotPay can help with those too. We make it easy and quick, usually in five minutes, to send an appeal letter to the company issuing the ban on your account. For example:
|Xbox One||Banned by Facebook||YouTube-Account Ban|
|Tinder Ban||Amazon Suspension||Unbanned by Twitter|
|Steam Ban||Instagram Ban||Pinterest Account Suspension|
|Omegle Unban||Banned by Tik Tok||Playstation|
Whatever account ban you are dealing with, DoNotPay can help by sending an appeal letter, putting legal pressure on the company. No need for you to worry or waste time. Let DoNotPay help you.
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
Not only can DoNotPay help you appeal your ban or account suspension, but DoNotPay can also help you solve most of your other problems.
- DoNotPay can show you how to get copyright protection on your original work.
- Need help deleting accounts you no longer use? DoNotPay has a product for that.
- Are you the victim of identity theft? Let DoNotPay show you how to fight back and protect yourself.
- Do you need help understanding a company's Terms of Service? We will show you how.
- Forgot your account passwords? DoNotPay can make it easy to recover those lost passwords.
DoNotPay has products that make your life less stressful by solving your daily problems.