Banned From Apex Legends For No Reason? Here's the Solution!
Apex Legends is a wildly popular and free-to-download game that people with almost any type of gaming system can enjoy right now. The value that people find in this game comes in part from the fact that it is free to download, but also because it is an entertaining game to play, and there are a lot of adventures that you can go on in this game. It is a multiplayer online game where you can make friends and go on quests together if you so choose. You can perhaps see why this game is so fascinating to so many people because of this. However, it is frustrating when your . If that happens to you, it might be useful to get DoNotPay involved to get your account unbanned.
What Could Cause Your Apex Legends Account to Get Banned?
There are many reasons why an . Players have reported that their accounts were banned because
- They attempted to use hacks or cheats that are not permitted in the game.
- Someone else hacked into their account and caused issues.
- They used abusive or otherwise banned language when playing the game.
- There was a technical glitch that had nothing to do with them.
The scary thing for players is that their accounts can be active and ready to go one day and completely gone the next. It is unnerving to know that the company that makes this delightful game has that much power over them. You might want to steel your resolve because EA Games (the maker of Apex Legends) can decide to throw you off of their game through no fault of your own.
Apex Legends Issues Caused Hundreds of Accounts to Get Banned
EA Games was recently made to submit an apology to players of Apex Legends when a glitch in the game inadvertently banned hundreds of player accounts who had done nothing wrong. The company said:
- The cause of the issue is unknown (may be related to a game update).
- The problem was solved within a matter of hours after it was discovered.
- The company deeply apologizes to the players that were impacted.
- Accounts are restored for those who were improperly banned from the game.
These kinds of things can happen. It can make some players very frustrated that they cannot get onto the games that they care so much about. Those who find themselves in this boat must surely feel that they need to speak up and say something about this type of treatment. It is not fair to players who have been trying to follow all of the rules set out by EA Games.
Can You Appeal a Game Ban?
Yes! EA Games makes it possible for you to appeal your ban from any of their games if you feel that you were removed unjustly from the game. The company does everything to ensure that only those it believes should be banned are blocked from these games, but some exceptions get through, as we have already seen.
Thus, you may want to take a moment to appeal your ban if you believe that EA Games should take responsibility for the actions that they took against you and your account.
If you need to take steps to appeal your ban, follow these instructions:
- Select the "contact us" button at the top of the EA Games homepage.
- Select the game that your account was banned from. Select "origin" if your entire account was banned from all games.
- Select the platform that you are playing on.
- Select "manage my account" and then choose "banned or suspended account."
- Fill out all of the details about what preceded your banning or suspension.
- Wait for a reply from the team as to the status of your account.
These matters can often be resolved by working together like this, but that is not always the case. It depends on what led to the account getting banned in the first place, and it will depend on what the people at EA ultimately rule in your case.
How DoNotPay Might Be Able to Help
DoNotPay CAN NOT make any guarantees when getting an account unbanned. With their Unban Gaming Account product, all that they can do is help you to draft a letter to the company that asks them to reconsider their banning of your account. DoNotPay will show you how in three easy steps.
All you have to do is:
- Log in to your DoNotPay account and locate the Unban My Account product.
- Answer a few questions related to your banned account.
- Click on the Sign and Submit button.
DoNotPay will generate a customized appeal letter in less than five minutes and send it directly to the company. It will contain a two-week deadline for the company to respond.
DoNotPay Can Help You Appeal Banned or Suspended Accounts on Any Platform
Getting banned from your social media accounts or gaming accounts may have been unjustified. You have DoNotPay who can help write your letter of appeal to get your accounts back or unbanned, including
Other Areas Where DoNotPay Provides Some Help
DoNotPay is proud of the work they do to try to help people get their accounts unlocked, but this is not the only work that they do. They are known to help out with many bureaucratic tasks that people don't want to deal with on their own. As such, you might find value from their help with:
Many things in this world require people to fill out paperwork to get them accomplished. It is annoying to have to do so, and not everyone knows exactly what they need to do to make it happen. Thus, it can prove very useful to have a partner like DoNotPay by your side to help you out when you need it.