A Guide to Filing a ZAGG Warranty Claim
ZAGG Inc is a Utah-based electronics corporation specialized in producing chargers, speakers, keyboards, protective coverings, and other types of gear for hand-held devices.
The company has positive reviews and high-quality products, but unforeseen damage or malfunctions still happen occasionally. If you experience an issue with your ZAGG product, covered by the original manufacturer warranty, DoNotPay will help you file a claim the easy way.
How Long Does the ZAGG Warranty Last and What Does It Cover?
ZAGG warranties last anywhere between three months and—with certain limitations—a lifetime. You can see the brief overview of this company’s general warranty policy, including its product coverage, in this table:
Limited lifetime warranty
The original manufacturer’s policy covers all types of malfunctions related to materials or the company’s mistakes and any damage that occurred while using the product in normal conditions.
Are There Any Exclusions From ZAGG Warranty?
ZAGG’s warranty policy covers most issues related to faulty products but doesn’t apply to the following examples:
- Consequences of product misuse
- Damage caused by the wrong installation
- Damage on InvisibleShield Disinfecting Wipes
- Failure due to unauthorized modification
What Is the Best Way To File a ZAGG Warranty Claim on Your Own?
If the defective product you received is still under warranty and you wish to file a claim, you have two options:
- The official ZAGG website
- Visiting the nearest store
How To Claim ZAGG Warranty via Company’s Website
To request a repair and claim your warranty online, you need to have an active account on the official ZAGG website. If you bought the faulty item in a store, you will need to register it in your account before starting the claim procedure.
Here’s how you should proceed:
- Log in to your ZAGG account
- Go to your profile and select the registered product
- Click on Product Options and select Warranty Replacement from the drop-down menu
In some cases, you will have to return the defective item before receiving a replacement.
How To Claim ZAGG Warranty in Person
If you prefer to resolve everything face-to-face, you can go to the nearest ZAGG store and request a repair in person. Here’s how you can do it:
- Go to the official ZAGG website
- Scroll down to the bottom of the homepage and choose Find a Store under the Retail Locations section
- Enter your location and find the nearest franchise
- Go to the store and tell the shop assistant you want to claim a warranty
- Provide them with the purchase receipt and other required details
|Can You Claim Your Warranty Via||Yes/No|
What Are the Perks of Claiming a ZAGG Warranty With DoNotPay?
Dealing with product registrations or visiting a store might not be convenient for everyone. DoNotPay can spare you the trouble by generating a warranty claim letter and sending it to the manufacturer on your behalf.
To use this feature, follow the steps below:
- Access DoNotPay from your web browser
- Go to Claim Warranty and pick Warranty on a Purchased Item
- Input all the necessary details
- Click on Submit My Claim
Upon receiving your claim, the company representatives will get in touch with you, discuss the issue, and offer possible solutions.
Can DoNotPay Help Me With a Denied Warranty Claim?
You shouldn’t despair if your warranty claim gets rejected or if a dealer denies your extended warranty cancellation request. In such cases, filing an appeal can make a huge difference. DoNotPay can create an appeal letter for you within minutes.
Here’s how this feature works:
- Access DoNotPay and go to Claim Warranty
- Pick Appeal a Denied Warranty Claim
- Choose Extended Warranty Provider or Product Manufacturer
- Share the required details about the company and attach a copy of the rejected warranty claim
We will redirect your appeal to the right hands and make sure the company contacts you as soon as possible.
Is There Anything Else DoNotPay Can Do for You?
Check out the rest of our features in your web browser and get our assistance with the following tasks:
- Ending all membership and subscriptions you don’t use
- Fighting parking citations
- Arranging appointments with the DMV before you know it
- Appealing speeding citations
- Reporting stalking and harassment
- Fighting traffic tickets
- Filing lawsuits against any company or individual in small claims court
- Manage deadlines for bills you can’t pay at the moment
- Beating copyright infringement
- Keep connected with family or friends who are in prison
- Coping with spam emails
- Tracking down your unclaimed money the easy way
- Obtaining refunds and compensation from airlines
- Filing claims and submitting appeals for any warranty
- Using burner numbers for phone verification on various platforms
- Eliminate spam SMS on your devices
- Signing up for free trials without leaving your real credit card details online
- Avoiding the phone queue while trying to contact customer service agents
- Waiving college application fees
- Resolving credit card issues
- Reporting robocalls and getting money off them
- Enrolling in all types of clinical trials
- Requesting a refund from any company