A T-Mobile Burner Phone From A to Z
Keeping your phone number to yourself is becoming more difficult each day. Only a few services won’t request a phone number upon registration. Even if they don’t ask for your number right off the bat, they will request it later. With numerous data breaches and compromised accounts, as was the case with Yahoo, Instagram, and Facebook, acquiring a fake phone number is a wise choice.
We’ll help you compare the best T-mobile burner phones you can use to protect your privacy. We’ll also suggest other options that may be more convenient.
Why Would I Need a T-Mobile Temporary Phone?
Other than having a backup phone so as not to reveal your main one, there are several other reasons why getting a burner phone could come in handy. A burner phone could help you:
- Bypass phone verification
- Stay private on dating websites
- Get rid of unwanted calls and texts
- Have a separate number for ads or business calls
What T-Mobile Burner Phones Are the Best?
Burner phones at T-Mobile are called prepaid phones. T-Mobile sells prepaid phones and prepaid plans that can be used with the phones. You can buy one or the other without a contract.
T-Mobile prepaid phones are quite expensive, especially if all you need is a backup phone. T-Mobile won’t run a credit check on you, and you don’t have to sign a contract, but spending a lot of money on an additional device and plan seems excessive.
If your heart is still set on a T-Mobile prepaid phone, check out your options:
|Alcatel GO FLIP 3
|T-Mobile REVVL 4
|Motorola moto e
You can purchase a burner phone at T-Mobile in three ways:
- Buy a phone online and ship it to your address
- Order a phone online and choose in-store pickup
- Purchase a phone at one of its stores
The Pros and Cons of a Burner Phone From T-Mobile
Before you decide to buy a burner phone or turn to a different option, take a look at the advantages and disadvantages of T-Mobile prepaid phones:
How Else Can I Bypass Phone Verification?
Using your burner phone number isn’t the only way to verify your account on various services and social networks. Check out other options to bypass verification without the need for an additional device:
Fake phone number websites
Why Companies Require Phone Numbers
You may be going through a lot of trouble to keep your number to yourself without being told the reason why companies request a phone number. These reasons vary depending on the company.
Other common excuses companies have are:
- Changing your password faster
- Proving your identity and that you are not a robot
- Recovering a compromised account easily
DoNotPay Has Phone Verification Down to a T!
T-Mobile phones are pricey, and you end up paying for a device you don’t need. Fake phone number apps have too many bells and whistles and tie you down with their subscriptions. These apps and Google Voice require your real phone number anyway, so you’re not really protected. Don’t give up yet—DoNotPay is the answer!
Our cutting-edge technology lets you get a reliable temporary phone number. You can use it to sign up for a service, verify your account, or add it to a dating website. Your real phone number stays safe and sound, as it should.
How Does DoNotPay’s Burner Feature Work?
DoNotPay doesn’t require your phone number, only a few clicks. Here’s how to generate a temporary number:
- Open DoNotPay in a
- Navigate to the Burner Phone feature
- Enter the name of the service asking for your number
- Click on Create a Temporary Number
- Hit View My Text Message
The message will give you the verification code to use for the account you are verifying. DoNotPay’s temporary number will deactivate after ten minutes. This way, it has fulfilled its purpose and is no longer necessary. If you need more numbers for different services, feel free to repeat the steps, and bypass any phone verification.
Our Virtual Credit Card Keeps You Safe During Free Trials
With no additional fees, you can acquire a fake phone number, as well as a free virtual credit card. Why would you need a virtual credit card? Since you want to protect your privacy and not reveal your phone number to companies, you will benefit from preserving your credit card info.
DoNotPay’s virtual credit card is a fake credit card you can use to sign up for free trials. It is a common practice for companies to ask for your credit card info before you start a free trial. If you forget to cancel it, they can turn the trial into a paid subscription and charge you until you cancel it yourself.
DoNotPay’s mission is to save consumers from this greedy practice and provide you with an alternative. Our card is essentially a set of random numbers that make up a credit card lookalike. Apart from the card, you get a fake name and email address, making it possible to sign up for a free trial the usual way.
You can enjoy free trials and not worry about being charged because our card has no deposit. After the free trial expires and a company tries to bill you, this will be impossible. Your account or subscription will be canceled, and the company won’t bother you.
Are You Having Trouble With T-Mobile? We Could Help!
DoNotPay can tackle other T-Mobile issues as well. We can help you:
- Report T-Mobile spam text
- Start your T-Mobile free trial hotspot risk-free
- Avoid spam calls with a T-Mobile robocall blocker
- Claim compensation for poor T-Mobile Gogo Wi-Fi
- Cancel a T-Mobile membership before your next bill
- Secure a T-Mobile switch refund when switching carriers
Find Guides, Solutions, and More in DoNotPay’s Learning Center
DoNotPay is a source of great tips, hacks, and solutions. We aim to make your life easier by being the best pocket-sized assistant in the world. If you need help reporting harassing phone calls from your ex, getting rid of robocalls threatening legal action, or stopping political text spam, you can rely on DoNotPay to get things done.
Access DoNotPay in your , browse our Learning Center, and check out how to:
- Make a DMV appointment in no time
- Protect yourself from stalking and harassment
- Manage bills you are unable to pay
- Sign up for clinical trials near you
- Request a refund and compensation for a delayed or canceled flight
- Take people or companies to small claims court
- Appeal your traffic tickets
- Jump the phone queue when contacting customer service reps
- Protect your work against copyright infringement
- Overturn your parking tickets
- Handle credit card issues
- Request a refund from any company
- Block spam text messages
- Put a stop to annoying robocalls
- Start free trials with no risks
- Find any unclaimed funds under your name
- Free yourself from spam emails
- Contact your incarcerated loved ones
- Sign up for services without phone verification
- Fight your speeding tickets
- Terminate your subscriptions or memberships