How to Sign Up for DAZN Free Trial Without Revealing Your Credit Card Info
DAZN is an over-the-top (OTT) sports streaming service. It offers over 8.000 live and on-demand sports events every year.
Which Sports Are Available on DAZN?
DAZN offers plenty of live streaming sports for its members. Subscribers can also access news reports, fight replays, behind-the-scenes content, and original shows.
In the USA, DAZN members can watch the following sports:
- Boxing—DAZN has a deal with Matchroom Boxing USA—streaming 32 fights a year— and World Boxing Super Series—streaming 15 fights a year.
- MMA—DAZN’s contract with Bellator enables them to live-stream 22 fights a year.
- Baseball events
Does DAZN Have a Free Trial?
Yes, DAZN has a Free Trial and, by signing up, you get the all content of the app that paying members do. DAZN will request your personal information, including credit card info. With DAZN free trial, you get to watch all the big sports events in HD on up to six different devices. However, simultaneous streaming is available on only two devices, but this is the same with all memberships.
How Long Is DAZN Free Trial?
Free trial on DAZN lasts for 30 days. A month is a long time and the users who don’t want to stay with DAZN might forget to cancel their subscription. In such cases, DAZN will automatically charge you a monthly subscription.
If you’re unsure how to cancel DAZN, DoNotPay will take you through the steps.
Which Devices Are Compatible With the DAZN App?
DAZN supports a variety of devices and platforms—mobile devices, TV devices, and game consoles. Here is a table of which devices you can enjoy DAZN on:
How Can You Sign Up for a Free DAZN Trial?
To gain your 30 days free trial on DAZN, follow these straightforward steps:
- Visit DAZN and click on the “Sign up” button
- Enter login details and create your account
- Enter your credit/debit card information
- Click on the big yellow “Start Free Trial” button
- Confirm your subscription
You’re good to go!
If you’re signing up from Apple TV or XBOX, you can easily do it like this:
To sign up for DAZN on your TV, you have to download the app first:
- Go to the App Store on your home screen
- Select “search” and type in “DAZN”
- Click on the DAZN icon and follow the instructions provided by app
Follow these instructions to use DAZN app on XBOX:
- Find “Store” on your XBOX home screen
- Search for DAZN app in your search box
- Tap the DAZN icon
- Install it after it’s downloaded
- Find in Home, My games and apps, Apps
- Start the app and sign up
Do They Automatically Charge You After DAZN Free Month Trial?
After your DAZN free month trial has expired, you will automatically be billed according to their prices. To avoid this, you’ll want to cancel your subscription. Forgetting to cancel on time will be a problem since DAZN doesn’t offer refunds to its customers. You can try requesting a refund via the cutting-edge lawyer app—DoNotPay.
How Much Does DAZN Cost After the Free Trial?
DAZN has only one payment plan. See the prices listed below:
- The monthly cost of DAZN is $19.99/month
- Annual membership is $99.9/year
- With an annual membership, paid monthly, you get a slight discount—the fee is $8.33/month
In the following table, find all the benefits that DAZN offers its members:
|Free Trial length||
Simultaneous streams available
|Number of annual night fights||
|Cloud DVR storage||
No More Auto-Renewed Charges With DoNotPay’s Virtual Credit Cards
With most free trial memberships, companies try to bait their customers, especially if they automatically turn your subscription into a paid one after the trial expires. They count on you forgetting to cancel your subscription.
If you’re an enthusiastic free trial user, but hate it when they automatically charge you a substantial subscription fee, try out DoNotPay’s virtual credit card. It enables you to get as many free trials as you like—safely and free of charge. You can use DoNotPay’s virtual credit card generator to quickly create a new credit card you can use once and forget about those pesky unwanted charges.
Here is how DoNotPay’s virtual card works:
- It generates unique credit card info that looks real to the merchant
- It creates a number independent of your bank account, so you don’t have to worry about unauthorized charges
- It authorizes free trial subscriptions
- It cancels the subscription after the trial is over since there’s no money to be charged
DoNotPay’s free virtual credit card has a bonus. Not only can it provide you with a secure and risk-free trial, but it can also protect your inbox from companies who bombard you with emails. If DAZN sends you spam mail, we have a solution. Our VCC comes with a generated email address that you can use while signing up for free trials.
Using the random address DoNotPay assigned you, you can:
- Stop spam emails from filling your inbox
- Stop the company from collecting your private information
- Stop the company’s efforts to locate you
How To Cancel DAZN
If you’ve used up your 30 days but decided you don’t want to become a paying member, the best course of action is to cancel DAZN. Follow these steps to start the cancelation:
- Login to “My Account”
- Go to the subscription section and click the “Cancel Subscription” button
- Enter why you’re canceling
- Tap the “Confirm Cancelation” button
- Check your mailbox, DAZN should send you an email that confirms the cancelation
If you’re still not sure whether you want to cancel your DAZN membership, the service offers an option of pausing your account. This enables you to stop the monthly charges and put a hold on your account for up to eight months. The account will reactivate on the date you choose.
This is how you can pause your account:
- Log into “My account”
- Click on “Pause Subscription”
- Select the duration of your pause
- Tap the “Go Ahead & Pause” button
Bear in mind that the pause option isn’t available to annual subscribers or users that are subscribed through a third-party app.
Has DAZN Mistreated You? With DoNotPay, You Can Take Them to Court
DoNotPay understands how frustrating it must be to have your rights violated. This is why DoNotPay was created—to assist with tiresome and time-consuming legal procedures.
If DAZN has breached your rights, you can take them to small claims court. With DoNotPay you’ll be sure to get the right support since it was awarded the 2020 Louis M. Brown Award for Legal Access by American Bar Association. This is real proof of the app’s efficiency.
Using chatbots, DoNotPay will obtain information about your particular case and automatically fill out legal forms you need for court. It will also generate a script that you can use for your court appearance.
If you need help dealing with corporations in court but have no prior experience or you simply hate the process, then DoNotPay is the app for you.
How Else Can DoNotPay Be of Service to You?
Isn’t it wonderful to have someone do tedious work for you, while you sit back and relax? DoNotPay is here to save you the effort, time, and money by taking care of your mundane tasks for you.
Our award-winning app can help you with numerous tasks.
Sign up via your web browser and see what features we’ve prepared for you, including:
- Dealing with bills you cannot pay
- Appealing traffic tickets
- Scheduling appointments with DMV easy and simple
- Getting compensation for delayed or canceled flights
- Holding the line when calling customer reps
- Signing up for free trials safely
- Suing people and companies in small claims court
- Getting back at robocalls
- Canceling subscriptions or memberships
- Solving credit card issues
- Contesting parking tickets
- Protecting yourself from stalking and harassment
- Getting refunds and chargebacks from companies
- Getting rid of spam mail forever
- Disputing speeding tickets