How To Get a UFC TV Refund Quickly
The UFC offers its subscribers the opportunity to watch live and on-demand ultimate fight matches on their UFC TV (UFC Fight Pass). It is accessible worldwide, and it streams a variety of combat sports. You may use the Pay-Per-View option or make a monthly or yearly subscription to the company’s streaming platform. Its content is abundant, but many customers often complain about streaming issues and want to be refunded. If you think UFC TV is supposed to give you your money back, read on to see how you can get it!
Let DoNotPay Help You Get a UFC TV Refund
DoNotPay is the best app to help you get a refund from UFC TV! The process of requesting your money back via DoNotPay is simple and easy—you will need to follow these steps:
- Use your web browser or your iOS device to log in to DoNotPay
- Find the option Charge Back Instantly
- Leave your name and bank details
- Type UFC TV as the company to charge
- Answer our chatbot’s questions and submit the request
After you do this, we will make a letter for you to send. If you prefer, we can do all the work for you and send the request letter on your behalf. If you also need help with canceling UFC Fight Pass, let DoNotPay do it for you in just a few steps.
Request a UFC TV Refund on Your Own
If you are not satisfied with the UFC TV’s service and you want to recover your money, you can ask for a refund in these ways:
- Send an email to the UFC TV customer service
- Contact UFC TV customer service via their website
- Send a request to the company through which you purchased UFC TV
Contact UFC TV Customer Service via Email
One of the options of asking for a UFC refund is contacting their Customer service through email. You will need to:
- Send an email to Support@ufc.tv
- Put Refund as the subject
- Leave your account details and explain that you want to get a refund
- Give reasons to support your claim—there are a lot of complaints about their streamings being inaccessible
If you need help with making a refund claim, you can always choose DoNotPay to request the UFC refund for you.
Send a Message to UFC TV Customer Service on Their Website
Another way to get in touch with UFC TV customer service representatives is to send them a message via the UFC website. If you go to the company’s FAQ page you will see a message icon at the right bottom of the page. When you find it, here is what you will need to do:
- Click on the message icon
- Leave your email address and state which device you are using UFC TV on
- Select Billing under the option Category
- Explain that you want a refund
- Click START CHAT
You might get a chatbot message first, so you will have to request to talk to a customer service representative later to go through the whole process of requesting a refund.
Request a UFC Fight Pass Refund Through the App You Used for the Purchase
UFC Fight Pass is available on many devices through different apps. People report that they managed to get a refund after contacting the company they purchased UFC Fight Pass from. Read on to find out how you can ask for a UFC TV Refund if you purchased it through:
- iPhone/iPad App
- Android App
- Amazon Fire App
Get a UFC TV Refund via iPhone/iPad App
Here is what you need to do to request your UFC TV refund:
- Visit Apple support page
- Choose your location
- Select the iTunes store
- Click on Call Us
- Choose Request a Refund under Subscriptions & Purchases
- Enter your Apple ID
- Follow the prompts to get in touch with the Apple customer support
After you get in touch with them, they may decide to give you your money back, but they might also ask you to contact the UFC TV directly for this request. If you want to avoid wasting your time on this process, use DoNotPay!
Get a UFC TV Refund Through Google Play
You can ask for a UFC TV refund through Google Play only if less than 48 hours have passed since your purchase. To ask for a refund via Google Play, do this:
- Use your web browser to go to your Google Play account
- Find Order history
- Select UFC Fight Pass
- Click on Report a problem
- Choose I no longer want this purchase or I purchased this by accident
You should get your money back in 3 to 5 business days. If you try to request a UFC Fight Pass refund more than 5 days after purchasing the product in Google Play Store, they will refer you back to the UFC Customer support to deal with your request.
You Can Get a UFC TV Refund Through Amazon
Call Amazon Customer Service at 1 (888) 280-4331 to ask for UFC TV refunds. If you want to shorten the time waiting for the customer service representative to answer the phone, you can use DoNotPay’s option to jump the phone queue.
Can You Request a Refund Via
|Yes / No|
Google Play Store
|Amazon Free App|
Important Points in the UFC TV Refund Policy
The UFC’s Terms of Service state that the company will try to give its customers a refund any time possible, except when the customers breach the Terms of Service. It’s important to note that Pay-Per-View purchases are not refundable, but there were some cases when the company had to refund its customers because of the streaming issues. If you think the UFC TV gave a poor Pay-Per-View service, you can request a refund.
If you used any other UFC TV plan, you may get a refund in these cases:
- If you cancel your subscription within five days of the purchase (you will get back the amount you paid minus the Weekly Pass for that product)
- If UFC cancels its service and you haven’t breached any of their Terms of Service
Waiting Time for Seeing Your Money Back
The UFC’s website doesn’t state how much you will need to wait for a refund. If you don’t recover your money within 30 days of refund confirmation, you should contact the company again.
What Else Can DoNotPay Get Off Your Back?
DoNotPay can solve your bureaucratic issues! With the help of DoNotPay, you can request a refund from UFC TV, get compensation for canceled flights, cancel CBS All Access subscription, and many other things. Download our app on your web browser or iOS device and we can assist you with:
- Making a DMV appointment quickly
- Terminating subscriptions or memberships
- Fighting traffic tickets
- Getting refunds from any company
- Cutting on the wait time when getting in touch with customer service
- Disputing speeding tickets
- Getting revenge on robocalls
- Dealing with credit card issues
- Suing people and companies in small claims court
- Saving on your bills
- Getting refunds for delayed or canceled flights
- Contesting parking tickets
- Getting protection from stalking and harassment
- Signing up for free trials without worrying you will get charged later
- Getting rid of spam mail forever