Is Booking a Mobile Notary in Seattle Your Best Bet?
When it comes to getting documents notarized, Seattle residents have a few options to choose from. You can go for the standard service, online notarization, or a mobile notary. We are here to explain what a mobile notary in Seattle can do for you and how other notary services work!
and learn what the easiest way to get your documents notarized is!
How Does a Mobile Notary in Seattle Work?
A mobile notary, unlike the traditional counterpart, travels to a location you choose to notarize your documents. They meet you anywhere you want—from a local restaurant to your office.
Booking a mobile notary is convenient if you’re on a tight schedule and want to avoid driving to a notary’s office by yourself.
Mobile Notary in Seattle—Fees
The luxury of hiring a mobile notary comes at a price. They charge travel and mileage fees in addition to the standard notarization expenses, which are $10 per signature in Seattle.
Check out the table below for details on mobile notary’s travel fees in Seattle, depending on the time of the meeting:
|From 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. on weekdays
|From 5 p.m. to 11 p.m. on weekdays
The fee can be negotiated if notarization takes place outside the Seattle city limits.
What Documents Can a Mobile Notary in Seattle Notarize?
A mobile notary in Seattle can notarize various documents. Here’s a list of the most common ones:
- Medical certifications
- Commercial leases
- Real estate transaction documents
- Declarations of candidacy
- Loan documents
- Lines of credit
- Powers of attorney
- Medical directives
- Domestic partnership agreements
- Adoption papers
- Divorce documents
- Car titles
Where To Find a Mobile Notary in Seattle
You can locate a mobile notary in Seattle by visiting various online registries. Go to any of the following websites and enter your ZIP code to start the search:
Forget About Mobile Notaries in Seattle and Choose a More Convenient Option
Although mobile notaries provide a good service, they are too expensive. If you want to avoid wasting money but also skip visiting a notary’s office, online notarization is perfect for you.
A remote notary can witness the signing process via video call and add their digital stamp and signature, so you won’t even have to leave your home! All you need to get your documents notarized online is a computer and stable internet connection.
Book an Online Notary With DoNotPay Quickly!
Our app provides an around-the-clock service, so you can book a meeting with a notary whenever you want.
Here’s what you’ll need to do:
- Find and select the Notarize Any Document product
- Submit the documents you want to get notarized and give us your email address
We will send you a link to a notary appointment timetable by email, so you can choose the date that works best for you.
The entire procedure happens online. A notary will witness you signing the documents via video call, and you’ll both add your digital signatures.
DoNotPay Helps With More Than Notarizing Documents!
Besides helping you notarize documents, DoNotPay can also draft them for you! We can create a variety of legal documents, from real estate to business contracts. Here’s a list of agreements we’ll draw up in your stead:
|Real Estate Agreements
Looking For Answers to Additional Notary-Related Questions? We Got You Covered!
We offer answers to any notary-related questions you might have! Explore DoNotPay’s database and let us clear up any confusion regarding notarization. Here are some commonly asked questions:
- How can I notarize a document without a notary section?
- What is the difference between online and electronic notaries?
- Where can I find a 24-hour notary?
- Does a lease need to be notarized?
- Can a document that’s already signed be notarized?
- How can I notarize a diploma?
- Is there a way to notarize a document without being present?
- Can I notarize a document for a family member?
- Is it possible to notarize forms and letters?
- How long is a notarized document valid?
- Can I notarize a statement of nonownership?
- Do I have to notarize a living will?
- Is there a way to notarize an eviction notice?
- How can I get a contract notarized?
- Can I find a notary in a bank?
- How can I get a birth certificate notarized?
There’s More DoNotPay Can Do for You
In case you’re struggling to cover your bills, our hacks may help you earn or save some extra money. Use our app to sign up for paid clinical trials in your area and try your luck with free raffle tickets. We can also help you get late delivery refunds and cash back on gift cards. You may not even know that you have funds lying around—rely on DoNotPay to uncover your unclaimed money.
If you have any documents or letters you need to send, we can save you the trouble of using a fax machine or waiting in line at a post office, thanks to our nifty products—Online Fax and Mailing Service.
Fast-Track Your Tasks With DoNotPay
If you’ve been putting off your errands because they take too long or they are too complicated, we know what to do! From filing insurance claims, getting documents notarized, submitting item return requests, demanding late delivery refunds, and getting a child travel consent—there isn’t much we can’t streamline for you.
You can count on our assistance even for more serious and complex tasks, such as:
- Getting copyright protection
- Keeping in touch with an inmate
- Requesting refunds and compensation for delayed or canceled flights
- Drafting legal documents
- Requesting crime victim compensation