How To a File Vizio TV Warranty Claim With No Stress
Vizio is a California-based tech company specialized in selling TVs and soundbar systems. Even though this company’s devices are considered a budget-friendly option, their affordability takes its toll. The reviews on Consumer Affairs state that Vizio televisions are prone to various malfunctions, such as sound issues, thermal cracks, and unresponsiveness.
If you’ve just found yourself in front of a TV that has just broken down, use the following guide to file a warranty claim effortlessly in less than five minutes.
How Long Is the Vizio Manufacturer Warranty Period?
All Vizio TVs come with a one-year manufacturer’s warranty for non-commercial use or a 90-day warranty period if they are used commercially.
What Does the Vizio Warranty Policy Cover?
The company’s warranty policy obliges the merchant to handle any defect caused by poor materials or workmanship at no cost. As long as your device is under the original warranty and you have a purchase receipt, you can file a claim and have your TV fixed or replaced.
What Does Vizio Warranty Exclude?
All malfunctions that didn’t occur due to the manufacturer’s fault are excluded from the Vizio warranty. The exceptions are as follows:
- Cosmetic damage
- Improper handling
- Improper voltage use
- Product abuse or misuse
- Faulty wear-and-tear components
- Items with removed serial numbers
- Damage that occurred in transit/shipping
- Unauthorized repairs/alterations/modifications
How To File a Vizio TV Manufacturer’s Warranty Claim by Yourself
If you experience any issue that aligns with Vizio warranty policy, you can file a warranty claim in two ways:
- Via phone
- Via email
Claiming Vizio TV Warranty via Phone
To file a warranty claim for a Vizio TV over the phone, follow these instructions:
- Call (855) 833-3221 or (855) 209-4106
- Explain the issue that occurred with your device to the representative and inform them you would like to claim a warranty
- Wait for them to give you further instructions regarding sending the faulty product to the repair center
Claiming Vizio TV Warranty via Email
Another method you can use for filing a claim is email correspondence. Here’s what you need to do:
- Compose an email explaining the issue that occurred with your TV
- Include all the purchase details you can recall and attach a scan of the receipt
- Send the email to TechSupport@VIZIO.com
The agent should get in touch with you within 24 hours and send you further instructions for scheduling a repair/replacement. Check out the overview of the methods in the following table.
|Can You Claim Your Warranty With||Yes/No|
How To File a Vizio Manufacturer’s Warranty Claim With DoNotPay
If you want to spare yourself waiting in never-ending phone queues and rummaging through email chains, DoNotPay can help you. Follow the steps below to file a warranty claim for Vizio with our app in a snap:
- Access DoNotPay from your web browser
- Search for the Claim Warranty section and pick Warranty on a Purchased Product
- Select the company (Vizio) and tell us more about the issue you experienced with your device
- Submit your claim
Upon receiving your information, we will create a warranty claim letter based on the implied warranty laws and forward it to Vizio. In other words, we do all the work in your stead, making sure the company receives your request as soon as possible.
Rejected Warranty Claims Are No Longer a Problem With DoNotPay
According to customers’ reviews and complaints, Vizio doesn’t seem to be the most cooperative company. Even though most reported issues aren’t users’ fault, the company usually refuses to honor the warranty, using various excuses.
Such situations might be tricky, but DoNotPay has got you covered. If Vizio refused your warranty claim, you can use our app to generate an appeal letter. To do this, follow these steps:
- Log in to DoNotPay and navigate to the Claim Warranty section
- Go to Appeal a Denied Claim Warranty
- Specify that you’re filing an appeal against the product manufacturer (Vizio)
- Tell us more about the company and provide a copy of the denied warranty claim
- Click on Submit
We will make sure your appeal letter reaches the company as soon as possible. Once they receive it and process your details, you can expect to hear from them soon after. This is also a great way to square accounts with dealers who refuse to cancel extended warranty plans.
Let DoNotPay Help You With Any Bureaucratic Hassle
Access our app from any web browser and start learning about all our handy features! We can help with:
- Eliminating spam texts
- Getting free trials risk-free
- Fighting against stalking or harassment
- Appealing traffic citations
- Tackling your credit card issues
- Locating and contacting incarcerated relatives or friends
- Fighting against robocalls
- Ending any subscription or membership
- Demanding a refund and compensation for a delayed or canceled flight
- Registering on different platforms without your real phone number
- Requesting fee waivers for college applications easily
- Setting appointments at the DMV in no time
- Appealing speeding tickets
- Acing any kind of government tests
- Filing lawsuits in small claims court
- Demanding refunds from numerous companies
- Saving your work from copyright violation
- Finding ways to manage your unpaid bills
- Putting an end to spam emails for good
- Appealing parking tickets
- Filing various insurance claims
- Skipping the phone queue when contacting customer service
- Joining clinical trials near you
- Searching for funds you may have forgotten about
- Filing any type of warranty claim