The Ins and Outs of HHgregg Extended Warranties
HHgregg has a complicated history. It was an online retailer and a retail chain that sold electronics and home appliances. In 2017, HHgregg filed for bankruptcy and closed all its stores. Valor Group LLC purchased the company and kept its original name for the online shop. At this point, it gets complicated. If you have HHgregg extended warranty, you need to reach out to a third company—Warrantech.
We understand how unnerving it must be when you don’t know where to find the info you need and how to file a warranty claim. Luckily, you’ve landed on the right article! DoNotPay will help you untangle the HHgregg extended warranty subject and assist you with submitting your warranty claim.
What Does HHgregg Extended Warranty Cover?
If you don’t have a brochure or a service agreement from HHgregg to check the coverage of the company’s extended warranty, the HHgregg website won’t be of much help either. To spare yourself from running into a dead-end researching, check the extended warranty options below:
|Extended Warranty Plan||The Company Will:||What Is Covered||What Is Not Covered|
|Replacement Plan||Replace your product with a new or refurbished product or reimburse you the amount of the original price||
Mechanical and electrical breakdowns
|Damage caused by:
|Repair Plan||Repair or replace your product|
Major Component Plan
|Repair or replace major parts of your products:
How To Submit a Warrantech Extended Warranty Claim
HHgregg states that you should do the following if you want to file a warranty claim:
- Call Warrantech
- Visit My Protection Plan 360
File an HHgregg Extended Warranty Claim Over the Phone
To request warranty service, you can call Warrantech at (817) 785-6601 or (800) 833-8801. Once you reach a customer service rep, explain your problem and ask what your next steps should be.
File an HHgregg Extended Warranty Claim Online
You can submit a warranty claim online by following these steps:
- Sign up or log in to your account
- Click on View My Plans
- Select the product that requires service
- Tap on File Claim
- Follow the prompts and submit your claim
The company’s agent should get in touch with you and inform you what to do next.
Get HHgregg Warranty Service Faster With DoNotPay’s Help
You can skip the HHgregg drama and file your extended warranty claim in a matter of minutes using DoNotPay!
Check out how to file an HHgregg extended warranty claim the easy way:
- Visit DoNotPay in a
- Select the Claim Warranty feature
- Tap on Warranty on a Purchased Item
- Enter HHgregg and provide the necessary details
- Click on Submit
Once you complete these steps, DoNotPay will submit your warranty claim. All you have to do is wait for the company to contact you regarding your warranty service.
Appeal Your Rejected Warranty Claim Using DoNotPay
If HHgregg denies your warranty claim, there’s still a way to obtain warranty service! While some users may give up after a rejected claim, DoNotPay is here to assist you with appealing it!
Here’s how the appeal process works:
- Open DoNotPay in your
- Choose the Claim Warranty category
- Click on Appeal a Denied Warranty Claim
- Answer a few questions about your product and the original warranty claim
- Hit Submit
DoNotPay will build your case based on the provided info and warranty laws. Once we draft your appeal letter, we’ll send it to the company.
DoNotPay Makes Every Administrative Task a Thing of the Past
DoNotPay deals with more than warranty claims and appeals. If you’re searching for reliable home warranty reviews or comparing home warranties in the U.S., DoNotPay is your go-to!
Do you need help facing a dealer refusing to cancel an extended warranty? We’ve got a solution!
For more helpful features, visit DoNotPay in a and start solving problems and fast-tracking numerous tasks! With DoNotPay as your sidekick, you can:
- Phone customer service without waiting on hold
- Sort out problems with your credit cards
- Stay connected to your loved ones in prison
- Make unwanted subscriptions go away
- Appeal speeding tickets
- Request college application fee waivers
- Start free trials without being charged
- Find ways to manage bills you didn't pay
- Contest traffic tickets
- Submit small claims lawsuits against people and companies
- Avoid spam text messages
- Request a refund or compensation from airlines when your flight is delayed or canceled
- Hit back at robocalls
- Receive unclaimed money under your name
- Acquire a temporary phone number to use when registering on online platforms
- Get protected from copyright violation
- Stay safe from stalking or harassment
- Find and join a clinical trial
- Overturn parking tickets
- Stop spam emails from flooding your inbox
- Manage any warranty tasks and issues
- Schedule DMV appointments hassle-free
- Claim a refund or chargeback for any purchase