A Complete Guide to Claiming Fujitsu Mini-Split Warranty
- You purchase a device from Fujitsu General directly
- The licensed contractor installs the system
What Does Fujitsu Warranty Cover?
The Fujitsu General warranty applies to all Halcyon models. The warranty covers the parts, compressors, controls, and accessories. The warranty duration depends on the object in question:
- Parts—Five years
- Compressions—Seven years
- Controls and accessories—90 days
The replaced part will be covered until the end of the original warranty period. If the initial contract is close to an end, the warranty for that part will last 30 days.
Extension of Fujitsu Limited Warranty
Your Fujitsu Mini-Split warranty can be extended to up to ten years if you meet the following conditions:
- System registered online in the first 60 days from installation
- Device installed in a single residential household or a multifamily home
- Product purchased after June 1, 2015
- Client residing in the same location where the Mini-Split device was installed
- Parts that malfunctioned returned to Fujitsu General America, Inc.
Your warranty will be extended to 12 years if:
- You meet all of the above-described requirements
- One of the Fujitsu Elite Contractors installed your system
Fujitsu Warranty Registration Explained
To obtain the extended Fujitsu warranty, you need to register your system online by following these steps:
- Visit the Fujitsu General website
- Click on the Residential option
- Select Service & Support and Product Registration
- Read the warranty info and click on Click here to agree to the FGAI warranty information and continue with registration
- Enter the required details
What To Keep in Mind When Filing a Fujitsu Warranty Claim
The R-22 and all IAQ models—devices that contain a Q in the number—aren’t covered by the extended warranty and have only the base warranty.
The following systems include a two-year parts warranty and a six-year compressor warranty:
The Fujitsu warranty doesn’t cover the following:
- Systems bought from an online retailer
- Devices damaged by fire, floods, power surge, frozen or broken water pipes, etc.
- Devices that were removed from the original place of installation
- Systems with altered or removed serial numbers
Visit the warranty page to see the full list of systems that aren’t eligible for a warranty claim.
How To Claim Fujitsu Mini-Split Warranty
You can file a Fujitsu warranty claim by contacting the Fujitsu Elite Contractor who set up and installed your device. You can locate a contractor in three ways:
|Ways To Locate a Contractor||How To Do It|
Click on the Locate a Contractor option in the footer of the Fujitsu General homepage
Over the Phone
Make sure to prepare a proof of purchase or installation.
How To File a Fujitsu Warranty Claim With DoNotPay
Thanks to DoNotPay, you can claim any warranty in less than five minutes, including extended warranties for used cars. To claim Fujitsu Mini-Split warranty fast and easy, follow these steps:
- Open your account in a and choose our Claim Warranty service
- Click on the Warranty on a Purchased Product option
- Select the company in question
- Type in the purchase details and the issues you’re having
DoNotPay will take care of the claim and submit it on your behalf. The company in question will contact you to talk over the details regarding your case.
DoNotPay will help you claim three types of warranties:
- Home warranty
- Car warranty
- Warranty on a purchased product
Besides assisting you in filing a warranty claim stress-free, we also help by offering detailed reviews of the best home warranties in America. We can even help you handle a dealer who refuses to cancel the extended warranty.
Has Your Warranty Claim Been Denied? DoNotPay Can Help You Out!
DoNotPay comes to the rescue even if your warranty claim gets rejected. Log in to your account in a , and do the following:
- Pick the Claim Warranty feature and click on the Appeal a Denied Warranty Claim option
- Tell us if your claim was rejected by the extended warranty provider or a product manufacturer
- Provide all necessary details
Check Out All of Our Convenient Features!
Fujitsu General isn’t the only company DoNotPay can help you with. We can also jump in whenever you’re having issues with Samsung or Whirlpool products and help you file a warranty claim. DoNotPay can even assist you in dealing with car warranty robocalls or help you solve other everyday issues.
Regardless of the problem you’re facing, DoNotPay has a feature that will help you resolve it in no time. Access your account from a , and rely on us when you want to:
- Enjoy free trials without your credit card
- Deal with stalking or harassment
- Contest parking tickets
- Make a DMV appointment quickly
- Correspond with inmates
- Fight speeding tickets
- File a claim in small claims court
- Report robocalls
- Get refunds from airlines and request compensation for any delayed or canceled flight
- Call customer care specialists without wasting time
- Find unclaimed money and claim it hassle-free
- Manage unpaid bills
- Apply for clinical studies in your vicinity
- Appeal traffic tickets
- Pass government tests
- File an insurance claim
- Request a refund from any company in the U.S.
- Get rid of any subscription or membership
- Block spam emails fast
- Handle credit card problems
- Deal with text message spam
- Get a fee waiver for any college
- Start services without phone verification
- Deal with copyright infringement
- File a warranty claim