Be the First To Claim Assurant’s First Extended Warranty
Assurant is a New York-based manufacturer of insurance products. The company offers both home and car insurance plans, including warranties like the First Extended warranty plans.
If you are a car owner, you know that it is of utmost importance to ensure that all malfunctions are taken care of as soon as possible. DoNotPay can help you claim any car or home warranty from Assurant or any other company!
What Does Assurant’s First Extended Warranty Cover?
Warranties, in general, cover many malfunctions and defects due to mechanical issues and come with additional benefits depending on the type of warranty.
The Assurant’s First extended warranty lasts for up to 12 years or 200,000 miles. You can choose from four insurance plans that protect you from the cost of unexpected repairs:
- Powertrain plan
- Base plan
- High-Tech plan
- Comprehensive plan
You can count on First Extended warranties to be effective anywhere within the U.S. but also Alaska, Hawaii, and Canada.
Check out the table below to see some of the items First extended warranties cover in detail:
|Powertrain plan||Base plan||High-Tech plan||Comprehensive plan|
||Everything covered by the Powertrain plan and:
||Everything covered by the Powertrain and Base plans, plus:
How Can I Claim Assurant’s First Extended Warranty?
Assurant offers you a few ways to file a claim for their warranties. See the options below and, if you encounter any issues, be sure that DoNotPay will help you get your warranty easy and efficiently!
|Can You Claim Your Warranty Via||Yes/No|
Claiming Assurant’s First Extended Warranty Over the Phone
You can contact Assurant customer support and file your claim by calling 1-877-406-4372. Explain your request and ask them to provide you with all the details regarding your claim.
How To File Your First Extended Warranty Claim via Email
If you want to file your First warranty claim by emailing the company, follow the next few steps:
- Visit the Assurant website
- Select Vehicle Service Contracts
- Provide all the necessary details
- Hit Search Policy Now
Let DoNotPay Ease Your Troubles and Help You Claim Assurant’s First Extended Warranty
DoNotPay can help you cut the work in half and assist you every step of the way! We simplified the process of claiming car warranties and presented you with various home warranty reviews along with the guides on finding the best home warranty in America!
This is how it works:
- Choose the Claim Warranty feature
- Select Car warranty
- Give all additional information regarding your claim
- Tap on Submit my claim
You Can Appeal a Denied Warranty Claim With DoNotPay in a Few Minutes!
If Assurant denied your warranty claim, you aren’t alone. This happens quite often since companies aren’t willing to pay, especially the first time you file a claim.
You can use DoNotPay to get your claim appealed without a hitch! We made a step-by-step guide to make the process easier and more efficient.
Here’s how to get your denied home warranty claim appealed:
- Go to your DoNotPay account from any web browser
- Pick the Claim Warranty feature
- Select the Appeal a Denied Warranty Claim
- State whether your warranty claim was denied by an extended warranty provider or a product manufacturer
- Supply additional information about the provider along with the original warranty claim
DoNotPay Has an Abundance of Other Cool Features
Is completing the mundane, administrative tasks getting on your nerves, and you wish you could skip all the frustration in a few clicks? You’ve come to the right place! With our app, you can tackle any bureaucratic issue that you come across and deal with them stress-free!
Apart from providing you with help claiming warranties for used cars and dealing with a company that refuses to cancel your extended warranty, we can also show you how to handle other companies like Honda, Audi, Cadillac, Jeep, and Nissan. You can even cancel your Assurant subscription or claim the Assurant extended warranty!
Open DoNotPay in your web browser and take a look at all the amazing features we designed for you! We offer assistance with:
- Stopping text spam
- Jumping the phone line when contacting customer service reps
- Contesting parking tickets
- Requesting college application fee waivers
- Acing government tests
- Signing up for services with no phone verification
- Dealing with credit card issues
- Protecting your work against copyright violation
- Making a DMV appointment fast and easy
- Protecting yourself from harassment and stalking
- Getting refunds from various companies
- Dealing with bills you cannot pay
- Canceling subscriptions or memberships
- Filing insurance claims
- Fighting speeding tickets
- Taking any person or business to small claims court
- Applying for clinical trials
- Getting refunds or compensation for canceled and delayed flights
- Getting sweet revenge on robocalls
- Freeing yourself from spam emails forever
- Filing a claim for any warranty
- Contacting your incarcerated loved ones
- Disputing traffic tickets
- Starting free trials with zero risks involved
- Finding any unclaimed funds under your name