All About Carvana Extended Warranty
Carvana is a used-cars retailer from Arizona. Apart from selling cars, it offers CarvanaCare—extended warranty coverage for your vehicle. Check out the pros and cons of Carvana extended warranty and discover our hacks for filing a car warranty claim faster!
Carvana Extended Warranty Reviews
If you’re comparing Carvana extended warranty to other coverage options, such as the ones from CarMax or Mercury, it’s good to start with benefits and drawbacks. Check out CarvanaCare key features below:
What Does Carvana Extended Warranty Cover?
CarvanaCare plan covers everything the manufacturer warranty does. Before you file a Carvana extended warranty claim, you can check if the warranty covers your car issue:
|Covered||Not Covered||Warranty Period Options|
How Can I Submit My Carvana Extended Warranty Claim?
You can file your CarvanaCare warranty claim by using DoNotPay, contacting Carvana and scheduling an appointment, or going directly to a licensed repair facility. Check out all the options below:
|Can You Claim Your Warranty With||Yes/No|
Initiate a Carvana Extended Warranty Claim Over the Phone
You can call Carvana at 1-844-686-5680 to file a warranty claim. Explain your issue to the agent and set up a service appointment.
Initiate a Carvana Extended Warranty Claim via Online Chat
In case you want to file a CarvanaCare warranty claim online, you can do so by chatting with a Carvana customer support rep. You’ll find the chat icon in the bottom right corner of Carvana’s home page.
Initiate a Carvana Extended Warranty Claim in Person
If you want to submit your Carvana extended warranty claim in person, you can visit one of its service facilities. Check out how to find the nearest location:
- Visit CarvanaCare web page
- Click on Find a Repair Facility
- Type in your ZIP code
- Tap on a repair center from the list, and you’ll see its address and working hours
DoNotPay—The Best Way To Submit a CarvanaCare Claim
When you need assistance and the fastest route to getting warranty service, turn to DoNotPay! Our method requires only a few clicks because once you access DoNotPay from a web browser, all you have to do is:
- Choose the Claim Warranty feature
- Select Car Warranty
- Answer a few questions about CarvanaCare and your car problems
- Tap on Submit My Claim
Carvana will receive a warranty claim from DoNotPay. Once the company examines your claim, an agent will contact you to schedule an appointment to provide warranty service.
If you’re unsatisfied with your CarvanaCare and wish to get rid of it, we’ll help you even if the company refuses to cancel your extended warranty.
Carvana Ooh Nah-Nah—If Carvana Denies Your Claim, Appeal It With DoNotPay
Even if you believe you did everything right, Carvana might reject your claim. Don’t despair! DoNotPay has designed a user-friendly feature to tackle this potential issue. Open DoNotPay in a web browser and appeal your warranty claim in no time by following these steps:
- Locate the Claim Warranty feature
- Click on Appeal a Denied Warranty Claim
- Provide a few details about your car and original warranty claim
- Tap on Submit
Once we get your details, we’ll generate an appeal letter and send it to Carvana on your behalf.
Share Your Tasks With DoNotPay, and They’ll Become Child’s Play
DoNotPay’s way of solving problems and completing tasks is all about being helpful and efficient.
You can benefit from DoNotPay’s assistance for other warranty claims, such as a warranty on your home or any purchased item. You may also like our home warranty reviews and use them to find the most affordable home warranties in the U.S.
Visit DoNotPay in a web browser, and we’ll simplify and speed up other tasks, including:
- Eliminating spam emails
- Signing up for clinical trials
- Submitting and appealing your warranty claims
- Starting free trials without sneaky charges
- Jumping the phone queue when contacting customer support
- Contesting speeding tickets
- Blocking spam text messages
- Gaining protection against copyright infringement
- Finding help for unpaid bills
- Staying safe from stalking and harassment
- Suing anyone in small claims court
- Obtaining refunds from companies
- Getting in touch with incarcerated family and friends
- Making a DMV appointment the easy way
- Canceling your subscriptions with ease
- Fighting traffic tickets
- Requesting a refund and compensation for a delayed or canceled flight
- Getting even with robocalls
- Obtaining college application fee waivers
- Finding unclaimed funds under your name
- Managing problems with your credit cards
- Signing up for online platforms without phone verification
- Overturning parking tickets