AutoNation Extended Warranty—A Complete Guide
AutoNation is an American car retailer operating over 360 dealerships nationwide. It sells many car brands, including Jaguar, Chevrolet, BMW, Mercedes-Benz, Audi, and others.
- New vehicles
- Previously-owned cars
- Protection plans
- Tire and wheel protection
- Appearance protection
- Maintenance services
What Does AutoNation Extended Warranty Cover?
AutoNation offers five different car protection plans for new and used cars purchased at one of their dealerships. You can get repair services at more than 70,000 licensed repair facilities spread across the U.S. All plans include reimbursement for:
- Emergency roadside assistance 24/7/365
- Car rental expenses of up to $35 per day for up to 10 days
- Travel costs of up to $200 per day for up to 5 days
Take a look at a brief overview of what each plan covers.
Specific parts in the engine
Every mechanical or electrical part not specifically excluded
Visit one of Autonation’s dealerships near you to get an extended warranty quote for your car. The price depends on the warranty plan, period, mileage, or age of your vehicle.
How Do I Claim AutoNation Extended Warranty on My Own?
If the car you purchased from AutoNation is within the extended warranty period and needs repair, you need to file a claim at one of AutoNation’s dealerships. There are two methods of finding the nearest one:
- On AutoNation’s website
- By calling AutoNation’s toll-free customer service line at 954-769-6000
To find the nearest AutoNation dealership online, do the following:
- Go to AutoNation’s Locate a Store in Your Area web page
- Enter your ZIP code
- Choose your preferred mile radius
- In the Services Available section, check only Services
- Click on Find a Location
- Contact or visit the nearest store to schedule a service appointment
Check all the details about the coverage in your contract.
Take the Easy Road and Claim AutoNation Extended Warranty With DoNotPay
To use the feature, do the following:
- Visit DoNotPay in your web browser
- Select Claim Warranty option
- Choose Car Warranty
- Enter the required information
- Click on Submit my claim
DoNotPay will submit the claim letter on your behalf. Expect AutoNation to reach out to you regarding your issue.
Your Warranty Claim Was Denied? Let DoNotPay Appeal It!
If AutoNation rejects your warranty claim, we can help you with the next step. Don’t accept the outcome as final and appeal the decision with DoNotPay!
We will automatically send the appeal letter on your behalf, and the process is quite simple:
- Access DoNotPay in your web browser
- Go for the Claim Warranty function
- Choose Appeal a Denied Warranty Claim
- Answer that you’re appealing a decision by an extended warranty provider
- Provide details about AutoNation and your original warranty claim
After we submit your appeal, AutoNation should contact you directly with an update on your case.
DoNotPay Can Help Sue AutoNation if They Reject Your Appeal
In case AutoNation denies your appeal, you have an option to escalate and take them to small claims court. With DoNotPay, you can easily sue any company and seek the justice you deserve.
The American Bar Association recognized our robot lawyer with a Louis M. Brown Award for Legal Access. Don’t back down on fighting for justice against bureaucracy! DoNotPay is here to guide you through the process.
DoNotPay Can Come In Handy With Many Issues
We have you covered if you want to file a car warranty claim for your Toyota, Mercedes-Benz, Kia, Mazda, Subaru, Land Rover, and many more! DoNotPay can help you claim extended warranties for used cars, and if your car dealer refuses to cancel the extended warranty, we'll come to the rescue!
Access DoNotPay in your web browser and take advantage of our numerous useful functionalities:
- Filing insurance claims
- Skipping the line to talk to a customer service rep
- Getting refunds and compensation from airlines for delayed or canceled flights
- Contesting parking tickets
- Suing people and companies in small claims court
- Scheduling an appointment at the DMV in a few moments
- Dealing with bills you are unable to pay
- Disputing traffic tickets
- Filing a claim for any warranty
- Protecting yourself from stalking and harassment
- Getting refunds from companies
- Signing up for free trials with no risk of getting charged
- Contesting speeding tickets
- Helping you free yourself from spam emails forever
- Blocking text spam
- Applying for clinical trials
- Getting in touch with your incarcerated loved ones
- Protecting your work against copyright infringement
- Signing up for services without phone verification
- Finding any unclaimed funds under your name
- Requesting college application fee waivers
- Acing government tests
- Dealing with issues with credit cards
- Canceling subscriptions or memberships
- Getting revenge on robocalls