Sleep Peacefully Again—File Your Tempur-Pedic Warranty Claim Now
Tempur-Pedic is a manufacturer of memory foam mattresses and pillows with headquarters in Kentucky. It is the original developer of memory foam mattresses, but customers often have unfavorable reviews of the products. The reviews on Consumers Affairs claim that the mattresses and pillows are too stiff and uncomfortable and that the company doesn’t honor its return policy. With the products’ hefty price, that should never happen.
If you are not satisfied with your Tempur-Pedic purchase or it has a fault and you want to file a warranty claim, DoNotPay can help you do it easily and save time and energy.
What Does Tempur-Pedic Warranty Cover?
Tempur-Pedic includes a limited warranty for most of its products. This warranty covers defects due to faulty workmanship or materials. It is only valid with original purchases of new products directly from Tempur-Pedic or authorized resellers. Tempur-Pedic can either repair the product or replace it.
The warranty also covers:
- Normal wear and deterioration
- Physical flaws despite normal usage
- A manufacturing defect in the zipper or mattress cover
What Doesn’t Tempur-Pedic Warranty Cover?
This limited warranty doesn’t apply to:
- Floor models/demos sold at a discount
- Products sold by unauthorized resellers
- Mattresses used on inappropriate surfaces
- Normal increase in softness
- Physical abuse or damage of products
- Replacement of pieces
How Long Does Tempur-Pedic Warranty Last?
Like many other mattress manufacturers, Tempur-Pedic offers a ten-year warranty period after the purchase of a new mattress or flat foundation.
How To Claim a Tempur-Pedic Warranty With DoNotPay
Filing a claim by yourself can take a lot of time and energy, and companies often don’t honor warranties. That’s why DoNotPay can help you file any warranty claim you need in a matter of minutes. Our app will do the majority of the work after you supply the needed information.
To file your Tempur-Pedic warranty claim, here is what you need to do:
- Open DoNotPay in your
- Look for the Claim Warranty section
- Select Warranty on a Purchased Product
- Type in Tempur-Pedic as the company you want to claim the warranty from
- Enter the necessary details about your issue and purchase
- Click on Submit My Claim
Our app will submit the claim to the company for you. You can expect to hear from the company after that. Even if you don’t know the information included in the warranty, we can file a claim with arguments based on applicable warranty laws.
How To Claim a Tempur-Pedic Warranty by Yourself
If you are planning to claim a warranty by yourself, you have two options:
- Phone claim
- Online claim
To file a warranty claim with Tempur-Pedic, you will need several files as proof. Here is what you will need:
- Purchase receipt
- Bed frame and foundation information
- Registry number and manufacturing date
Claiming Tempur-Pedic Warranty via Phone
If you want to file a claim via phone, you will have to call Tempur-Pedic’s customer service. This is what you should do:
- Call 1-800-821-6621
- Explain your issue with the product and inform the agent you would like to claim a warranty
The agent will instruct you on where to email a copy of your receipt and a photo of the defect.
Claiming Tempur-Pedic Warranty Online
You can file a warranty claim with Tempur-Pedic online. Here is how to do it:
- Go to the Tempur-Pedic website
- Click on Account
- Select Customer Service
- Click on Warranties
- Scroll down and click on the File a Claim link
- Enter all the details and submit
Tempur-Pedic will contact you for further steps and the status of your claim.
Here is a list of all available options to file a claim for Tempur-Pedic:
|Can You Claim Your Warranty Via||Yes/No|
If Tempur-Pedic Rejects Your Claim, You Can File an Appeal With DoNotPay
Many customers drop warranty claims if the company denies them once. This is the easiest way not to get compensated for your faulty product. DoNotPay can help you file an appeal easily.
To file an appeal with DoNotPay, you should:
- Open DoNotPay in your
- Find the Claim Warranty option
- Select Appeal a Denied Warranty
- Specify whether you’re appealing against a claim denied by a product manufacturer or an extended warranty provider
- Click on Submit
Our app will submit your appeal to the company automatically, and you should expect its response soon. If a dealer refuses to cancel an extended warranty, we can also help you resolve this problem.
DoNotPay Can Help You With Any Issue You Have
DoNotPay is a virtual assistant that can help solve all of the administrative problems you may have. This can include getting a hotel refund because of bed bugs or claiming a Dyson warranty, Honda extended warranty, and more. We can also help you find the best home warranties in America among countless warranty reviews.
You can check out all of our services in your . We can help you:
- Dispute traffic tickets
- Cancel memberships and subscriptions
- Waive a college application fee
- Sue companies and people in small claims court
- Deal with credit card issues
- Protect yourself from harassment or stalking
- Schedule a DMV appointment fast
- Get refunds and compensation for delayed and canceled flights
- Resolve speeding tickets
- Get compensation for robocalls
- Apply for a clinical trial
- Sign up for free trials with no risk
- Eliminate text spam
- Register for services with no phone verification
- File a claim for warranties
- Jump the phone queue for customer service
- Get refunds from companies
- File insurance claims
- Stop spam emails for good
- Locate unclaimed funds in your name
- Contact your incarcerated friends and family
- Fight parking tickets
- Get help with bills you cannot pay
- Ace any government test
- Protect your work from copyright violation