Claim Your Subaru Certified Pre-Owned Warranty With No Problems
Subaru is an automobile manufacturer that is a part of a Japanese conglomerate Subaru Corporation. It has offices in different continents, and its U.S. headquarters are in New Jersey. The company distributes Subaru vehicles, parts, and accessories.
DoNotPay can assist you if you would like to claim any car warranty, including the Subaru Certified Pre-Owned warranty. Our app also offers useful information on extended warranties for both new and used cars.
What Is Subaru Certified Pre-Owned Warranty?
Subaru Certified Pre-Owned (CPO) warranty covers:
- Up to seven years/100,000 miles
- No deductible
- 152-point inspection
- 24/7 road assistance
- $500 owner loyalty coupon
- CARFAX vehicle history report
- SiriusXM three-month trial subscription
- One-year trial subscription to Starlink Safety Plus Package with automatic collision notification
Subaru CPO warranty is fully transferable, so if you decide to sell your vehicle, the new owner can get the Subaru Certified Pre-Owned warranty coverage.
Can DoNotPay Help You Claim Your Subaru CPO Warranty?
If you have been having problems with your Subaru vehicle, DoNotPay can help you file a Subaru Certified Pre-Owned warranty claim fast and easily. You can kick-start the process by following these simple steps:
- Go to DoNotPay from a
- Choose the Claim Warranty feature
- Select Car Warranty
- Choose Subaru, enter your purchase and warranty details, and describe the problems you’ve been having with your car
- Click on the Submit my claim button
DoNotPay will file your warranty claim automatically, and a Subaru customer support representative will get back to you concerning your case.
You do not have to worry if you have misplaced your warranty, as DoNotPay can help you even then. Our app will generate an argument under implied warranty laws.
DoNotPay also can help you out when a dealer refuses to cancel an extended warranty, or you decide to get a Subaru CVT warranty extension.
File Subaru Certified Pre-Owned Warranty by Yourself
If you would like to claim your Subaru CPO warranty on your own, you can do the following:
- Phone a Subaru rep
- Send an email to the company's support
- Send a letter to Subaru HQ
- Contact a retailer
Call Subaru Customer Support
You can get in touch with a customer support representative by dialing 1-800-782-2783 during the following business hours (EST):
- Monday: 8.30 a.m.–5.00 p.m.
- Tuesday–Thursday: 7.30 a.m.–8.00 p.m.
- Friday: 10.30 a.m.–5.00 p.m.
- Saturday: 9.00 a.m.–3.30 p.m.
Get in Touch With a Retailer
You can locate a Subaru retailer online by following these steps:
- Enter your ZIP code or city
- Click on the arrow in the right corner of the search button
- Choose a retailer from the provided list
Use the obtained contact information to get hold of the retailer or visit them.
Email Subaru Customer Support
Another option to claim your Subaru CPO warranty is to send an email using an online form. Here’s what you should do:
- Choose a topic from the list
- Fill in your contact information
- Enter your message
- Attach a file if you believe it will help
- Click the Send button
Write to Subaru
If you like to write, you can send your Subaru CPO warranty claim to:
Subaru of America, Inc.
One Subaru Drive
P.O. Box 9103
Camden, NJ 08101
Attn: Customer Advocacy Department
Here is a summary of all possible ways you can claim a Subaru Certified Pre-Owned warranty by yourself:
|Can You Claim Your Warranty Via||Yes/No|
DoNotPay Can Help You if Your Subaru CPO Warranty Is Rejected
DoNotPay can help you appeal if your Subaru CPO warranty claim is declined. If you would like our app to assist you with this issue, follow these steps:
- Access DoNotPay in your
- Select the Claim Warranty feature
- Choose Appeal a Denied Warranty Claim
- State that you’d like to appeal against Subaru's denied warranty claim
- Provide information on the company and your rejected Subaru CPO warranty claim
When you complete the previous steps, DoNotPay will submit your appeal. Once the appeal is processed, a Subaru customer support representative will reach out to you.
What Else Can DoNotPay Do for You?
DoNotPay can help solve loads of time-consuming administrative problems. It can help you claim your Jeep or Volkswagen extended warranties.
Our app can also assist in matters regarding home warranties and list the best home warranty reviews and home warranties of America.
Find simple solutions to your complex problems. Open DoNotPay in your and find out about:
- Canceling services and subscriptions
- Finding your unclaimed funds
- Stopping spam emails for good
- Reaching a customer rep fast
- Getting help against stalkers and harassers
- Trying out free trials safely
- Getting hold of your incarcerated loved ones
- Putting an end to spam text messages
- Disputing traffic tickets
- Receiving refunds from a business
- Shielding work against copyright infringement
- Suing individuals and enterprises in small claims court
- Contesting parking tickets
- Submitting warranty claims
- Getting refunded or compensated for delayed or canceled flights
- Fixing your bill problems
- Filing college application fee waivers
- Getting compensated for annoying robocalls
- Fighting speeding tickets
- Signing up for clinical trials
- Jumping phone verification for services
- Solving your credit card problems
- Making a DMV appointment quickly