Sally Beauty Return Policy Simplified
Did your hair iron stop working right before you needed it? Don’t sweat it—let DoNotPay take you through the Sally Beauty return policy step by step. Our platform offers a specialized Item Return feature that will help you ship back your disappointing Sally Beauty products with no stress or complicated procedures.
Sally Beauty has a Love It or Return It return policy. If you are not 100% satisfied with your product, you can send it back. The deadline for returning products differs depending on where you made the purchase.
You can find the most important details in the table below:
|Online||By mail or at any store in the U.S.||30 days|
|In-store||At any store in the U.S.||60 days|
If you want to return a product to Sally Beauty, it should:
- Be in its original condition and without any damage
- Include all the accessories
- Come with the original packaging and with the packing list
- Include all paperwork, instruction manuals, and warranty cards
- Accompanied by any promotional products that it came with
Here are the most important exceptions to the standard Sally Beauty return policy:
|Orders via PayPal||Return to the sallybeauty.com fulfillment center|
|Items only available online||Return to the sallybeauty.com fulfillment center|
|Furniture and salon equipment||
|Promotional items||Cannot be returned by themselves|
For reasons of hygiene, you cannot return the following items to Sally Beauty:
- Hair extensions
- Body jewelry
- Piercing implements
- Fashion earrings
- Clippers, blades, and trimmers, unless they:
- Were bought less than 60 days ago
- Are unused
- Are returned in the original packaging and with the original receipt
If you choose to return your item to Sally Beauty for a refund, it will be processed to the original form of payment. Shipping charges for returns will be deducted unless the item that was shipped is incorrect, damaged, or defective.
Here are the guidelines for returning damaged items:
- If you receive a damaged item, either via mail or in store, please contact customer service before proceeding with the return
- If the item was bought over 60 days ago and has a one-year manufacturer’s warranty, it cannot be returned online or to the local stores. Visit your nearest Sally Beauty store for further assistance
- Damaged items need to be accompanied by either of the following:
- Original receipt
- Bank statement
- Credit card invoice copy
- If the item is in working condition, it will be returned to the customer
If you want to head over to a store to return your Sally Beauty items, follow these instructions:
- Find the nearest Sally Beauty store
- Bring the item in its original packaging with the invoice
- Approach the first available staff member and tell them that you want to return the product
You can return the items purchased online to the sallybeauty.com fulfillment center. To do so, follow these instructions:
- Open the Sally Beauty Returns page
- Fill in the order number and your billing ZIP code
- Hit Next
- Follow the instructions to create the shipping label
- Drop off the parcel or schedule a carrier pickup
DoNotPay’s Return product simplifies the complicated procedures because you have the right to easy and straightforward returns! Sally Beauty return policy can be confusing, especially considering its various restrictions. You don’t have to jump through all those hoops—instead, do the following:
- Open DoNotPay in your web browser and sign up
- Select Item Return Request
- Answer our chatbot’s questions, specifying the date, location, and method of purchase
- Include photos of the item, verify your information, and hit Submit
DoNotPay will create a customized letter based on your answers and mail it to Sally Beauty, indicating the return processing deadline. DoNotPay will also generate a shipping label so you can return the products to Sally Beauty for free.
DoNotPay can help with the returns to the following companies as well:
Is Sally Beauty not honoring your rights as a consumer? Don’t worry—DoNotPay is here to help as the world’s first robot lawyer. If you want to sue Sally Beauty in small claims court, our app can prepare all the necessary paperwork and provide guidance.
DoNotPay can help with drawing up legal documents that you may need, having them notarized by an online notary, and faxing them to anyone in a few minutes.
Aside from helping you send a return request to any company, DoNotPay can also assist you in getting a refund in a flash! We can also help you request a refund for any late, missing, or damaged delivery.
If you want to discover some forgotten assets you may have, we can help you find them in just a couple of minutes. With DoNotPay, you can both save money and earn it!
Once you sign up, you can report text and email spammers, annoying robocalls, and real-life stalkers and harassers and earn off them. We can also help you sue any company or individual in small claims court if you feel like they did you dirty.
The process of composing a return request letter is tiring, which is why you should turn to DoNotPay for help. Our app will assist you if you want to avoid similar bureaucratic hassles, such as:
- Scheduling a DMV appointment
- Skipping the customer service phone queue
- Drafting legal documents
- Getting documents notarized
- Claiming extended warranties
- Filing DMCA takedown notices
Sign up for DoNotPay to utilize all of our nifty products!