Find the Best Remote Online Notary in Florida
The traditional notarization process in all American states is usually time-consuming, which is why most people turn to online notarizations. Are you a Florida resident who needs efficient contract notarization? Continue reading our guide to find out how to get your documents notarized by a remote online notary in Florida!
What Is a Florida Online Notary?
- Administering oaths and affirmations
- Taking acknowledgments
- Executing jurats
- Verifying the authenticity of signatures on wills, car titles, affidavits, real estate deeds, and other documents that require notarization
Florida online notaries can perform notarizations for people located all around the globe.
Why Do People Prefer Online Notarization in Florida Over the Traditional Method?
If you’ve ever gotten your documents notarized the traditional way, you’re familiar with all of the steps you have to take, including:
- Searching for a Florida notary online, in your bank, or a nearby AAA or UPS store
- Scheduling a meeting a few days in advance
- Bringing all of your documents to the notary’s office
- Affirming that you’re aware of what you’re signing
- Paying the notary fees
- Signing your contract in front of the notary
- Waiting for the notarial certificate
The entire process is usually long and exhausting, especially if the notary is far from your home or office. While you have the option of hiring a traveling notary, not everyone can afford to pay for their travel fees.
How Does the Florida Remote Online Notarization Work?
Online notary platforms connect you with remote notaries who operate 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Even though the communication between the notary and the client is virtual, the notary has the same duties. He or she has to:
- Identify the signer
- Check if the signer is familiar with the contents of the document
- Ensure the client is signing the document of his or her own free will
- Witness the signing of the document during the video call
- Provide the notarial statement containing the electronic notarial signature and stamp
- Reject to notarize signatures if the signer doesn’t follow all of the rules
By using remote notary services, you can finish the document notarization in a matter of minutes, as opposed to the traditional procedure that usually takes days. The only disadvantage of most platforms is that they charge high fees for every document. The prices usually start at $25, which is a lot considering that most people require notary services frequently. That’s why DoNotPay has come up with an affordable yet equally efficient solution.
How To Connect With a Remote Notary in Florida Through DoNotPay
Do you wish to have your documents notarized without visiting the notary’s office, but you’re discouraged by the high prices most online notary platforms charge? DoNotPay has developed a feature that will help you take care of document notarization from any place in a few clicks. You can use our services to get an unlimited number of contracts notarized.
These are the steps you should follow to try out our product:
- Access DoNotPay
- Pick the Notarize Any Document feature
- Upload the contract you want to have notarized
- Provide your email address
DoNotPay will email you a link that will redirect you to a web page where you can make an appointment with one of the online notaries. Our app works on a similar principle as other online notary apps—once we connect you with a remote notary, he or she will:
- Verify your identity via webcam
- Witness your signature and verify it
- Attach a notarial certificate and seal it with the signature and stamp
The following list covers some of the states we can help you get your contracts notarized in:
If you can’t decide which notarization method to choose, you can consult this table:
|Contract Notarization Methods||Effective||Affordable||Quick|
|Other Online Notary Apps||Yes||No||Yes|
Learn How To Draw Up Contracts With DoNotPay’s Help
DoNotPay features many other useful services, including drafting legal documents for you.
With our help, you can create various business agreements, real estate contracts, and other documents in less than five minutes and have them notarized in no time. These are the steps you should follow:
- Open DoNotPay
- Type in the name of the contract you want to write in the search bar
- Answer the required questions
- Download your personalized document
Once you create a contract with our app, you can e-sign it, get it notarized, and fax it—all from one centralized place!
Clear Your Schedule With the Help of DoNotPay
DoNotPay is renowned for making our users' lives infinitely easier. Not only can we root out unwanted subscriptions for you—you don't need to do it manually one by one any longer—but we can unsubscribe you from unwanted email and snail mail lists.
Fire up our app and let it navigate the phone tree instead of you or use it to make a DMV appointment at your earliest convenience. Forget about googling clinical trials near you—DoNotPay can sort them out according to your needs and their individual eligibility criteria.
We can fill out the paperwork that you need to file at your local small claims court to initiate a dispute. You can work around the U.S. penal system and have DoNotPay locate an imprisoned loved one instead of you trying to reach individual prisons attempting to do it yourself.
You don't need to go to great lengths to get in touch with a counselor to sign your college fee waiver either—DoNotPay does it for you and then forwards the necessary documents on your behalf.
DoNotPay Never Ceases To Amaze
Where there's one useful feature, there are nifty features galore!
Use our Virtual Credit Card to sign up for free trials and stop robocalls and spam text messages from reaching your phone. If you feel a free trial unrightfully turned into an expensive paid membership, we can help you request a refund or chargeback for the inconvenience.