The Ins and Outs of Platinum Home Warranty
Platinum is a company that provides home warranties in Arizona. If you’re considering obtaining a Platinum home warranty or you’re not sure how to file a warranty claim, we’ve got it covered! Let us answer your questions and facilitate the warranty claim submission process!
Platinum Home Warranty Reviews
Compared to the car and purchased item warranties, getting a home warranty is a huge investment. While its purpose is to save you money in the long run, you’ll end up unprotected and short on cash if you choose a bad provider. For that reason, it’s crucial to check home warranty reviews.
You can mull over the following pros and cons of Platinum home warranties:
What Does Platinum Home Warranty Cover?
Platinum offers four home warranty plans, but not all of them are available for every type of home. Check out all the details about Platinum warranty plans and their coverage in the table below:
|Plan||Coverage||Available for||Yearly Price|
How To Claim Your Platinum Home Warranty
You can submit a warranty claim in the following ways:
- Use DoNotPay
- Call 602-733-5000
- Request service online by filling out a form
- Send an email to email@example.com
Use DoNotPay To Speed Up the Claiming Process
DoNotPay is your ticket to a faster and hassle-free warranty service.
All you need to do is:
- Access DoNotPay from your web browser
- Select the Claim Warranty feature
- Click on Home Warranty
- Enter Platinum and answer a few questions about the issue in your home
- Tap on Submit
After a few clicks on your part, we’ll submit a service request to Platinum. The company will reach out to you to schedule an appointment with a service technician.
Did Platinum Reject Your Warranty Claim? Lodge an Appeal!
While companies often deny warranty claims, you have the right to appeal it and hopefully get warranty service. DoNotPay can help you file an appeal with ease, thanks to our expertise and AI-powered technology.
Check out how it works:
- Open DoNotPay in a web browser
- Navigate to the Claim Warranty feature
- Tap on Appeal a Denied Warranty Claim
- Type in a few details about the original claim
- Click on Submit
DoNotPay will build your case and write an appeal letter. We’ll send it to Platinum on your behalf. The company will contact you to inform you regarding the status of your claim.
DoNotPay Clears the Red Tape for You!
If you’re thinking of changing your home warranty provider, we can provide more information on some of the best home warranties in America or specifically in Arizona, such as Old Republic, Select Home Warranty, and Choice Home Warranty.
Aside from fixing your home warranty issues, DoNotPay can also deal with your car warranty. If you own a used car, we know all about handling extended used car warranties and solving problems with dealers that refuse to cancel your extended warranty.
We know the struggle of dealing with bureaucracy on the daily. DoNotPay’s goal is to streamline numerous red-tape processes and give you tips and hacks for various issues. Visit DoNotPay in any web browser and gain access to easy-to-follow guides, such as:
- Fighting parking citations
- Dealing with your bills
- Battling copyright infringement
- Freeing yourself from text message spam
- Keeping in touch with family or friends in jail
- Getting free trials with no hidden fees
- Filing or appealing any warranty claims
- Hitting back at robocalls
- Protecting yourself from stalking and harassment
- Contesting traffic tickets
- Resolving issues with your credit cards
- Requesting a refund or compensation for a flight that is canceled or delayed
- Getting in touch with customer service reps faster
- Canceling memberships or subscriptions in no time
- Overturning speeding tickets
- Filing lawsuits in small claims court effortlessly
- Joining different clinical trials
- Scheduling appointments at the DMV hassle-free
- Blocking email spam
- Getting a refund from any company
- Avoiding to pay college application fees
- Registering on online services without revealing your real phone number
- Obtaining unclaimed money you didn’t know you had