You Don’t Need a Notary in Hollywood To Get Documents Notarized
If you live in L.A., you should spend your time on more fun activities and not waste it on visits to a notary in Hollywood. You can use DoNotPay to get documents notarized online and without any issues.
Ways To Get Documents Notarized in Hollywood
Located in one of the most famous neighborhoods in California, Hollywood notaries follow notarization rules and regulations set by the Golden State’s legislation. These are the official ways of getting documents notarized in California:
|Type of Notarization||
How It Works
|Standard in-person notarization||The signer visits the notary’s office and brings the document along|
|Mobile notarization||The notary goes to the agreed location (the signer’s house or office) to notarize a document|
|Remote out-of-state notarization||The notary and the signer stay put in different states while the meeting is held online|
Even though online notarization is not permitted in California for now, the state allows the citizens to find notaries in other states where this convenient method is available.
States Where You Can Look for Online Notaries
You can find an online notary in 28 states that permit this type of notarization. Here are some of your options:
How To Look for Online Notaries From Other States
The potentially tricky part of getting documents notarized remotely is finding a reliable notary who is up for the task. You may search for online notaries in one of the following ways:
- By visiting one of the specialized online platforms, such as Yelp, Notary.net, or 123notary.com
- By using DoNotPay
The choice is simple—DoNotPay will help you find a notary who can perform online notarization remotely in no time. With our assistance, you won’t need to contact individual notaries and check their availability. We will match you with notaries who are reliable and available 24/7 every day of the year (even weekends and holidays)!
How To Find an Online Notary With DoNotPay in the Blink of an Eye
Using DoNotPay to find online notaries is as easy as it gets. Our app will handle all the hard work, while you only need to complete a simple questionnaire to help us with the search. Heed these instructions:
- Sign up for DoNotPay in any web browser
- Choose our Notarize Any Document product
- Upload the document you want to get notarized
- Type in your email address in the provided field
DoNotPay will send you an email with a link to the page where you can confirm your appointment with the notary. After that, you only need to get ready for your live video meeting!
What Are the Benefits of Online Notarization?
If you are indecisive when it comes to getting documents notarized online, check out this list of reasons why you should go for it. You won’t need to:
- Leave your house (we could leave it with this and call it a day, but there’s more)
- Ask your boss for a day off or to leave work early to get to the notary’s office on time
- Risk getting stuck in a traffic jam
- Disregard social distancing rules and potentially catch COVID-19
- Pay hefty amounts of money for mobile notary services
- Repeat the visit to the notary and go through the ordeal more than once if you forget your ID or other paperwork
What Is Necessary for Online Notarization To Run Smoothly?
Once you decide to get documents notarized online, you need to make sure you have everything for the procedure. The list goes as follows:
- The document you want to get notarized
- Additional witnesses, if necessary (they should be in the same room during the meeting)
- Proof of identity (ID, driver’s license, or another document with your photo)
- Good internet connection so there are no interruptions during the meeting
- A computer and a web camera
- Good lighting in the room
You probably already have everything on this list, which means you’re good to go at any time!
Other Notarization-Related Questions You May Have
DoNotPay is at your service whenever you have a question about the notarization process. Some of the most common queries include:
- Is a notarized document legally binding?
- Can you get a document notarized for a family member?
- Do you need a notarized letter to travel with a child to Mexico?
- Can you get something notarized without being present?
- Does AAA provide notary services?
- Can a notary notarize a document that was already signed?
- Can you notarize a document at the USPS?
Need To Create a Legal Document? DoNotPay Can Help!
Before you bring your will, affidavit, or business contract to the meeting, you’ll need to create it. If you use DoNotPay, you’ll be able to do that in a few easy steps. Here are some of the legal documents you can draw up with our assistance:
- Independent Contractor Agreement
- Prenuptial Agreement
- Parenting Plan (Child Custody Agreement)
- Bill of Sale
- General Affidavit
If you are not sure whether you need to get a document notarized, you can use our guides to solve the dilemma once and for all. Learn if you need a notary’s signature on:
Say Goodbye to Administrative Issues—Rely on DoNotPay
Are annoying procedures—such as canceling memberships, disputing parking tickets, filing warranty and insurance claims, requesting refunds for purchased products or services—giving you headaches? Do you dread calling an airline’s customer support to request a refund and compensation for a canceled flight? You’re not alone! The good news is—DoNotPay can help you solve these issues stress-free!
Are you wondering whether you’re paying too much for your property taxes? Make sure to try out our Property Tax feature and learn about the best way to reduce your property tax bill.
Annoyed by Spammers? DoNotPay Can Help!
With DoNotPay, you can get rid of spam emails and text messages and report robocalls in one fell swoop. Our Burner Phone feature will generate a fake phone number that you can provide upon registration for any service!
Besides helping you enjoy free trials without the risk of being charged, DoNotPay’s virtual credit card has another advantage. It will provide a random email address you should use when signing up for a free trial. That way, you’ll avoid pesky marketing emails and email notifications.