Don’t Leave Your Fav T-Shirt in the Laundry! Claim LG Washer Warranty!
LG is a South Korean company that produces electronics and household appliances. In 2019, the company produced around 12.7 million washing machines.
If you own an LG washer, check out what the company’s warranty is for this product and see how DoNotPay can assist you in claiming it.
Everything You Need To Know About LG Washer Warranty
LG provides a limited manufacturer warranty for washing machines. The warranty period is not the same for each part of your washer. Here is how long the warranty lasts for different washing machine components:
|Any internal or functional
Parts and Labor
|Drum Motor—Stator, Rotor, and Hall Sensor||Ten years|
|Stainless Steel Drum||Lifetime|
The warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship. If your washing machine does not function properly, you can request a home-service.
Note that the warranty does not cover:
- Missing items
- Refurbished products
- Correction of house wiring or plumbing
- Cosmetic damage, such as dent, scratches, or chips
- Damages caused by leaky, broken, or frozen water pipes
- Failures caused by incorrect electrical current, voltage, or plumbing codes
Before you submit a warranty claim, you should perform a warranty check. If you are not sure how to do it, use DoNotPay’s guide on the LG warranty check.
How To Submit an LG Washing Machine Warranty Claim on Your Own
You can claim your LG washer warranty in the following ways:
|Can You Claim Your Warranty Via||Yes/No|
|Online Repair Request||Yes|
How To File an LG Warranty Claim via the Repair Request Form
LG allows you to request a repair through the company’s website. To make a repair request, do the following:
- Visit the LG’s Warranty page
- Select the REQUEST REPAIR option
- Click on START A SERVICE REQUEST under Appliances, TV/Audio/Video, & Computers Repair
- Log in to your LG account or tap CONTINUE AS GUEST
- Provide the information about your washing machine
- Indicate what’s wrong with your washer
- Give your contact details and finalize the request
Submit an LG Warranty Claim via Email
You can contact LG through their online form and ask for a repair. Here is how to do it:
- Open the Email Form
- Fill in the boxes with all the necessary details about your washer
- Provide your contact information
- Explain what issues you are experiencing and attach photos if necessary
- Click on SUBMIT
How To Request an LG Washer Repair Over the Phone
Another way to claim your LG washer warranty is by calling 800-243-0000. When you get an LG representative on the line, explain what problems you have with your washing machine, and ask for a repair. The customer service working hours are Monday–Friday from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. CST.
DoNotPay—The Easiest Way To Claim Your LG Washer Warranty
With our easy-to-use app, you can submit an LG warranty claim without a hitch! You won’t need to contact any customer service—all you need to do is answer a couple of questions, and we’ll do the rest for you!
To file an LG warranty claim via DoNotPay, follow these instructions:
- Log in to DoNotPay in any web browser
- Select the Claim Warranty option
- Choose Warranty on a Purchased Item
- Tell us what issues you are experiencing with your LG washer
- Hit Submit
Once we receive your request, we’ll generate a claim letter and forward it to LG. The company should reach out to you directly and provide you with more information about further steps.
If you want to get more information about LG extended warranty and how to claim it, use DoNotPay.
Appeal a Denied LG Warranty Claim via DoNotPay
LG might not accept your warranty claim, but you shouldn’t give up on it. Companies often reject warranty claims because they want to save money on repairs. In case LG denies your claim, count on DoNotPay’s help!
With our AI-powered app, you can file an appeal with ease! You need to provide us with a few details, and we’ll compose an appeal letter on your behalf. Here is what you need to do:
- Open DoNotPay in any web browser
- Access the Claim Warranty feature
- Choose Appeal a Denied Warranty Claim
- Give us the information regarding your original claim
- Tap Submit
We’ll include the information you give us in the appeal letter and send it to LG. You can expect the company’s representatives to contact you and tell you the result of your case.
DoNotPay Helps You Manage Administrative Tasks
With our app, you can also find more information about extended warranties for used cars. In case you have trouble with dealers who refuse to cancel your extended warranty, use DoNotPay to deal with the situation.
Use any web browser to access DoNotPay and get our assistance in:
- Submitting insurance claims
- Reporting annoying robocalls
- Dodging phone verification when registering at any platform
- Requesting college application fee waivers fast
- Fighting parking tickets
- Applying for free trials without thinking about charges
- Claiming refunds in no time
- Ending your subscriptions and memberships
- Setting up a DMV appointment quickly
- Cutting on the waiting time when contacting customer service reps
- Saving your work from copyright violation
- Locating unclaimed money under your name in any state
- Handling credit card issues effortlessly
- Getting protection when exposed to harassment or stalking
- Filing other warranty claims
- Putting an end to text spam
- Appealing traffic tickets
- Making spam emails disappear forever
- Getting in touch with your relatives and friends in prison
- Handling your large bills effortlessly
- Acing government tests
- Applying for different clinical trials
- Fighting speeding tickets
- Obtaining compensation and refunds when your flight gets delayed or canceled
- Filing small claims lawsuits against people and companies