Do You Need To Check a Newegg Gift Card Balance? We Know How
Having a Newegg gift card is great for anyone since we all need computer parts and PC components.
If you’ve already used your card, you’ll need to check your Newegg gift card balance before your next purchase. DoNotPay knows the way and provides a helpful tool to get the remaining money back.
Newegg offers different types of gift cards, and how to use or exchange the remainder may depend on the particular card. To understand the difference, check out the following table:
|Newegg Gift Cards||Specific Information|
|Gift cards purchased on the Newegg website||
|Promotional gift cards||
|Store credit gift cards||
|Customer care gift cards||
Regardless of the type, Newegg gift certificates are valid only for purchases on the company website and in the country where the card was issued. You might also want to get familiar with the Newegg refund policy to be prepared for any possible scenarios.
To use your remaining funds, check your Newegg gift card balance:
- By phone
You can check a Newegg gift card balance on your computer or smartphone by following these steps:
- Open the Newegg Gift Card Balance page
- Enter the card number
- Type in the security code
- Click on the Check box
The gift card number and security code are:
- On your gift card—If you have a physical card
- In your gift card email—If you have a digital certificate
If you prefer speaking with a representative, you should call Newegg customer service at 1-800-390-1119. Make sure you have your gift card number and security code close at hand.
Spending time checking your gift card balance on your own becomes a thing of the past once DoNotPay gets involved! We’ll take some burden off your back by finding out all the info for you. Subscribe to DoNotPay and complete these steps to get started:
- Find and tap the Check Gift Card Balance feature
- Take photos of your gift card from the front and back
- Confirm your email address
We’ll get in touch with Newegg and find all the deets about your gift card balance!
Although Newegg terms and conditions state that the gift certificates cannot be redeemed for money, you should know that you can return your gift card for cash if:
- Required by your state law
- The remainder is not over $5 or $10 (depending on the state)
If you would like to collect those few dollars you’ve got left, choose one of the following:
- Determine whether your state has a gift card cash back policy in place and request reimbursement from the company reps
- Register for DoNotPay to get your money back smoothly
Our AI-powered app can check your state legislation in a flash. What if we find out that your state doesn’t require companies to reimburse their gift cardholders for the remaining few dollars?
We don’t give up that easily! DoNotPay starts another search to confirm that the card issuer has an office located in one of the cash back policy states. We send your request to that address directly.
Want to get your money back? Sign up for DoNotPay and take these steps:
- Select our Gift Card Cash Back product
- Provide information about your gift certificate, such as the company name, card number, and remaining balance
Once you’re done, chill and wait for your cash (or check) to arrive in 14 business days via mail.
If you’ve got a few gift cards you cannot use to buy anything of value, you should check their balance. Get the precise sum, make a list of all gift card amounts, and plan on how to use them wisely.
Some companies allow combining different cards and forms of payment. Others might be willing to offer you cash for your (un)used gift cards. You could also give your cards to a family member or friend if you have no use for them. Don’t forget that you can easily collect cash for a few remaining bucks via DoNotPay.
To get more tips about gift cards, check out our helpful article on:
- How to get free gift cards
- How to exchange gift cards
- Where to sell a gift card for cash
- How to turn your gift cards into cash
DoNotPay also presents relevant information on various card issuers, including the following:
If you sign up for DoNotPay, we can help you:
- Unsubscribe from all unused subscriptions in a few clicks
- Get a refund for faulty products and late deliveries
- Request compensation from any airline because of canceled flights, poor Wi-Fi, and similar
- Return an item that’s damaged or defective
Has a company refused to accept your warranty claim even though it was valid or wronged you in any other way? Make sure to serve them justice by bringing them to small claims court with DoNotPay’s help!
DoNotPay has numerous products you can use. We can help you resolve any problem in a few clicks.
Do you want to find unclaimed money? Would you like to know how to protect your work from copyright infringement? Are you wondering how to apply for a college fee waiver because the application fee is too expensive for you? If you rely on us, you will solve all of these and many more issues stress-free!
Even victims of violent crimes—such as stalking—can use DoNotPay to solve their problems. Having a stalker is traumatic and potentially dangerous. We can tell you how to deal with the situation and apply for crime victims compensation in your state if you need help covering counseling expenses.