The Preferred Way of Claiming a Warranty on America’s Preferred Home Warranty
America’s Preferred Home Warranty (APHW) is a Michigan-based company founded in 1999. Home warranties from their offer cover a variety of property types, such as condos, new construction, and multi-family units.
What Does America’s Preferred Home Warranty Cover?
America’s Preferred Home Warranty is clear on what the warranty you can get from this company covers. Check out the table below for a brief overview of items that are protected by APHW’s warranties:
|APHW Warranty Covers
|APHW Warranty Doesn’t Cover
These are some of the most common items that are covered by the APHW. You should always check your home warranty agreement for specifics about the coverage.
You Can File a Warranty Claim for APHW Using DoNotPay
If you cherish your time and would rather not spend it on dull administrative tasks that take hours and involve the company’s customer service, we have a solution. DoNotPay ensures a fast and easy home warranty claim without the above-mentioned annoyances.
Claim America's Preferred Home Warranty by following these simple steps:
- Open DoNotPay in any
- Find the Claim Warranty feature
- Choose Home Warranty
- Tell us who your home warranty provider is
- Explain the problems you're having in detail
- Submit your claim
We will deal with submitting the claim instead of you. A service contractor will contact you to make a maintenance appointment.
DoNotPay can also help you claim car warranties the same easy way. We also have all the info about extended warranties for used cars, and we can tell you what to do if your dealer refuses to cancel your extended warranty.
The only other step left is to submit your claim.
Use DoNotPay To File an Appeal if Your Warranty Claim Gets Rejected
Don’t worry if your warranty claim gets denied the first time you file it. DoNotPay has an easy way of filing an appeal that won’t take much of your time. We will submit the appeal letter on your behalf, so you won’t have to bother with such tedious chores.
These are the only instructions you need to heed:
- Find and select the Claim Warranty feature
- Select the Appeal a Denied Warranty Claim category
- Inform us if you are filing an appeal against a product manufacturer or an extended warranty dealer
- Enter the key info about the company and your warranty claim
America’s Preferred Home Warranty will contact you once we send them the appeal letter.
How To File an America’s Preferred Home Warranty Claim on Your Own
You can claim your warranty from the APHW by yourself in two ways:
- Over the phone
- On the company’s website
How To Claim a Warranty From APHW Over the Phone
You can contact the APHW over the phone to let the company know you want to claim your warranty. Proceed as follows:
- Call 1-800-648-5006
- Let the customer service rep know why you’re calling
- Provide them with all the info they ask for
- Follow further instructions
How To Claim a Warranty From the APHW on Its Website
To file a claim on APHW’s website, you’ll need to fill out an online form. Follow these steps:
- Log in to your account
- Open the online form for submitting a claim
- Complete it with all the required info
- Submit your claim
Stay Protected From Bureaucratic Problems With DoNotPay
In case you are having some rent-related issues, we can tell you how to deal with both landlord and tenant harassment.
To see other handy tricks we have up our sleeve, open DoNotPay in your , and choose any problem you need assistance with:
- Getting refunds or chargebacks from numerous companies
- Appealing parking citations
- Contesting speeding tickets
- Scheduling a DMV appointment in a few minutes
- Bypassing the phone number verification step when applying for various services
- Keeping yourself safe from stalking and harassment
- Dealing with bills that you are not able to pay
- Starting free trials without the risk of getting charged
- Filing claims or appeals for denied warranties
- Serving revenge to annoying robocallers
- Contacting customer support reps over the phone without trouble
- Tackling credit card problems
- Finding and signing up for clinical trials in any city
- Waiving college application fees easily
- Locating and contacting inmates across the country
- Ending all unwanted subscriptions or memberships
- Protecting your work against copyright infringement
- Finding and claiming any abandoned assets under your name
- Getting justice in small claims court if anyone wronged you
- Stopping and reporting spam text messages
- Disputing traffic citations
- Requesting compensation and refunds for canceled or delayed flights
- Saying goodbye to spam emails once and for all