Cancel Lemonade Insurance fast and simple
Lemonade Insurance is an American property and casualty insurance company providing home insurance policies and renters for apartments, homes, condos, and co-ops. One of Lemonade’s key trademarks is its mobile app, which uses chatbots to deliver policies and handle claims.
Canceling Lemonade Insurance policy on your own
Dissatisfied Lemonade Insurance members who wish to terminate their policies have two options at their disposal:
- Reaching out to Lemonade’s customer experience team by phone
- Sending an email to Lemonade’s customer experience team
Canceling Lemonade Insurance policy by phone
If you do not mind long phone queues, Lemonade Insurance’s customer experience team is open to your phone calls Monday through Friday between 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Eastern time. Here is how it works:
- Call 1-844-733-8666
- Request to have your policy canceled
- Provide your account details
- Ask for a confirmation email as proof of your cancelation request
Canceling Lemonade Insurance policy by email
For those who prefer to use the written word, another option is to write a cancelation request by email to Lemonade Insurance’s customer experience team. These are the steps you need to take:
- Request to have your policy canceled by sending an email to email@example.com
- Ask for a confirmation email as evidence of your submitted request
- Receive an email from Lemonade Insurance containing confirmation of your canceled policy
Can you cancel with
Yes / No
Let DoNotPay cancel your Lemonade Insurance policy for you
In this day and age, it is hard to find the time to get these mundane chores, like canceling memberships, done quickly. We know that, and that is why we are offering our assistance. Let us do work for you.
You can cancel your Lemonade Insurance policy in a heartbeat with DoNotPay, follow these simple steps:
- Access DoNotPay either through a web browser
- Select Find Hidden Money
- Enter Lemonade Insurance as the service you wish to cancel
It will not take long before you receive a confirmation notification from us stating that your policy has been canceled.
Have a beef with Lemonade Insurance? Sue them in small claims court with DoNotPay!
Bragging is not in our fashion, but we are a proud recipient of the American Bar Association Louis M. Brown Award for Legal Access. Our robot lawyer will be your guiding hand when times get rough and you are faced with the unforgiving force of bureaucracy. If your relationship with Lemonade Insurance turns sour, we will be by your side if you decide to sue them in small claims court.
Lemonade Insurance is not the only one
There are plenty of options to choose from if you decide to part ways with Lemonade Insurance. Here are some of the best alternatives:
|No subscription fees||
|No subscription fees||
Spend less and save more with DoNotPay
How many times did you forget to cancel a subscription you have stopped using? We have all been there. In fact, according to a recent study, many Americans waste upwards of $100 on unused monthly subscriptions.
This issue, at large, arises from the fact that up until now, we did not have a decent subscription monitoring system that can sort out our memberships and cancel the ones we are no longer using. Guess what, our app does precisely that.
All you have to do is connect your email or bank account with our app, and it will automatically detect all of your subscriptions, sort out the ones you are not using, and terminate them for you. Fast and simple.
Getting things done with DoNotPay
Our app packs a ton of helpful features that can make your day-to-day life more easy-going. Apart from canceling subscriptions, by using DoNotPay, you can also:
- Get compensation for delayed and canceled flights
- Dispute traffic tickets
- Get an appointment with the DMV faster
- Jump the phone queue when getting in touch with customer service reps
- Contest parking tickets
- Cancel any other subscription service or membership
- Make virtual credit cards to avoid being charged after your free trial
- Sue people and companies in small claims court
- Fight speeding tickets