Cancel eRenterPlan quickly and without unnecessary headaches
Headquartered in Irvine, California, eRenterPlan is an insurance company specialized in providing coverage for property owners. Operating across all 50 states, eRenterPlan has customers in over 20,000 rental properties.
Different ways you can cancel eRenterPlan
There are several methods of getting out of any policy you arranged with eRenterPlan:
Can you cancel with
Yes / No
How to cancel eRenterPlan via email
- Contact their support team at email@example.com and tell them you want to cancel the subscription
- Make sure to include the name of the account and the billing address to avoid going back and forth with messages
- The return email will tell you if there are any issues with the cancelation request. If there are none, your profile will be promptly deleted
- Ask for cancelation proof and retain it for your records
How to cancel eRenterPlan via phone
- Dial 1-888-512-4204
- Let the rep know you’re calling to cancel the subscription
- They’ll ask for basic account info, so have it by your side when making the call
- The staff will assist you with your cancelation, so follow the instructions you receive down to a tee
- Ask for proof of your cancelation, either in the form of an email or confirmation number
How to cancel eRenterPlan online
- Go to their login page
- Log in to your account by typing in your username and password
- Go to your policies and select which one you’d like to cancel
- The app will delete the policy right away or provide you with further instructions if something’s preventing you from instantly canceling the subscription
Cancel eRenterPlan policies easily with the help of DoNotPay
Instead of going through the cancelation motions on your own, you can use our app and let it do the work for you.
DoNotPay is a nifty app that, among other things, enables you to easily manage and cancel your subscriptions. Once you sign up for our app, you can cancel eRenterPlan policies in just a few clicks:
- Open DoNotPay in any web browser or on an iOS device
- Go to Find Hidden Money
- Type in eRenterPlan
- Instruct the app that you’d like to cross off the subscription
- Let the app do its magic
Alternatively, you can connect your email or bank account to DoNotPay. This will allow our app to automatically identify all subscriptions charging you on a regular basis—all you’ll need to do is check the ones you’d like to delete, and we’ll do the rest.
DoNotPay prevents inactive subscriptions from chipping away at your budget
DoNotPay is a free app invaluable for keeping your expenses in check. We monitor all of your subscriptions for unused services, providing you with a handy overview of where your money is being spent.
The best part about our app is that it takes a lot of work off your plate—DoNotPay comes packed with several automated features that will save bundles of both your time and money.
What do eRenterPlan’s charges look like on your statement?
|ERENTERPLAN-AMIG-CN 888-205-8118 CA||eRenterPlan.COM AMIG||ERENTERPLAN-AMIG-CN|
|ERENTERPLAN-AMIG-CN 888-205-8118 CA||ERENTERPLAN-AMIG-CN IRVINE CA|
Can you pause eRenterPlan’s policies instead of canceling it?
No, you can’t. Insurances coming from eRenterPlan can just be canceled, so the only real alternative to terminating them is to keep paying for the service.
The best alternatives to eRenterPlan
|Renters insurance monthly from $5; homeowners|
insurance from $25 per month
|Prices vary—check their free quote page for more info|
|The price depends on where you live, your home’s age, and construction type|
If eRenterPlan somehow mistreated you, DoNotPay can also help you sue them
If eRenterPlan wronged you in some way, why not use our app to settle the affair in the court of law?
As the world’s first robot lawyer recognized by the 2020 Louis M. Brown Award for Legal Access, our app is the perfect option when you want to take an unethical service provider to a small claims court. We make the entire suing procedure simple and, just like with canceling subscriptions with DoNotPay, you won’t have to lift a finger for the majority of the process.
What else can DoNotPay do for you?
DoNotPay offers a plethora of services other than ridding you of unwanted subscriptions. Take a look at what else can be found on our repertoire:
- Handling all your subscriptions
- Contesting parking tickets
- Fighting traffic tickets
- Scheduling appointments with the DMV
- Fighting speeding tickets
- Acquiring compensations for delayed/canceled flights
- Getting in touch with customer service reps without having to wait
- Terminating services once trial periods expire with our virtual credit cards
- Initiating small claims court lawsuits