All-In-One Allstate Extended Warranty Guide
If the manufacturer warranty for your car expires soon, learn what you can get from Allstate extended warranties.
With Allstate Extended Vehicle Care, you can extend your car warranty and provide your vehicle with extra protection. In case you already have Allstate extended warranty, DoNotPay can help you file a car warranty claim in no time.
What Does Allstate Extended Car Warranty Cover?
After your original car warranty expires, you can extend it for up to seven years or 100,000 miles with the Allstate warranty. The warranty involves a $50 deductible. The Allstate Extended Vehicle Care Plans consist of:
- Allstate Vehicle Service Contract
- Allstate Tire and Wheel—tire and wheel replacements without a deductible
- Allstate Windshield and Dent Repair—repairs of windshield chips and cracks and paintless ding without a deductible
Allstate allows you to customize your warranty protection. Here is what the Allstate Vehicle Service Contract covers:
Comfort & Tech
|For up to $100 per occurrence:
|Up to $40 for a maximum of seven days:
What Else Should You Know Before Purchasing Allstate Extended Warranty?
Before you buy the Allstate extended warranty, you should know that it does not cover cars that:
- Are more than four years old
- Have an odometer showing more than 50,000 miles
- Have a snow plow or suspension modification
- Are used for racing or commercial purpose
- Are used as a taxi or public transportation, excluding Uber or Lyft
- Are declared a total loss
You can’t purchase Allstate extended warranties in California or Massachusetts.
In case you want to sell your car, you may transfer the Allstate warranty to the new owner.
You can cancel Allstate extended warranty any time and get a pro-rated refund. In case Allstate refuses to cancel your extended warranty, use DoNotPay to solve the issue. If you need to claim your Allstate warranty, DoNotPay can help you with that too.
Claim Your Allstate Auto Warranty in No Time With DoNotPay
DoNotPay is the fastest way to file an Allstate extended warranty claim. You only need to answer a few questions, and we will do the rest. To file a warranty claim via DoNotPay, do the following:
- Set up your DoNotPay account in any web browser
- Click on Claim Warranty
- Choose Car Warranty
- Tell us what problems you are experiencing with your car
- Tap Submit
We’ll use the info you provide to write a claim letter and send it to Allstate. The company should contact you with more details about your claim.
If you already have the extended warranty that your car manufacturer provides, DoNotPay can help you claim it too. With our app, you can submit warranty claims for Jeep, Ford, Honda, Porsche, or Cadillac.
How Can You File an Allstate Extended Warranty Claim by Yourself?
If you opt to claim your Allstate auto warranty on your own, note that it will take you a lot of time. You will have to call the Allstate specialists at 1-888-251-6441 to start the warranty claim process.
The specialist should inform you about the nearest authorized services. You should take your car to the service and provide the first page of the Allstate Vehicle Service Contract to the repair provider. The repair provider will contact Allstate, give the company the information on what needs to be fixed, and agree on payment authorization.
Did Allstate Deny Your Warranty? DoNotPay Can Help!
Allstate might reject your warranty claim to save money on your repair. If that happens, don’t despair! With DoNotPay, you can appeal Allstate’s decision fast and easily. Here is what you need to do:
- Use any web browser to access DoNotPay
- Open the Claim Warranty option
- Select Appeal a Denied Warranty Claim
- Give us a few details about your original claim
- Click on Submit
When we receive your request, we’ll write an appeal letter and forward it to Allstate. We’ll strengthen your claim by including the implied U.S. warranty laws. You can expect Allstate to reach out to you and tell you the outcome of your case.
Outsmart Scammers With DoNotPay
Are you troubled every time you think about subscribing to a service because you fear your personal information will leak and your privacy will become invaded?
There's no need to fret anymore as DoNotPay has come up with a way to shield you from hackers, scammers, and identity thieves alike.
Check out how you can use DoNotPay and browse the internet care-free:
- Open DoNotPay in your web browser
- Locate our Virtual Credit Card generator
- Use the made-up card number to sign up for any free trial
- Move forward to our Burner Phone product
- Use the temporary phone number to verify any online account
- Enjoy the trial without worrying about canceling it—the service will do it on its own
Signing up for services with DoNotPay's hacks frees you from ever falling victim to a serious crime, such as identity theft, and liberates you from the bothersome and never-ending spam calls, texts, and emails that you never explicitly agreed to receive.
What Else Is Hot About DoNotPay?
DoNotPay does wonders in protecting your online privacy, but it can do so much more for you!
With our assistance, you can claim compensation for canceled or delayed flights, request refunds and chargebacks for unsatisfactory purchases, file warranty claims for defective products, and even overturn unjust parking tickets!