Protect What Matters and Claim an AAA Extended Warranty
The American Automobile Association (AAA) is a non-profit organization with millions of members across the U.S. In addition to road-side assistance and car insurance, you can get extended warranty coverage for your vehicle from AAA as well. There are a few ways of claiming it, the easiest one being with DoNotPay.
Does AAA Offer Extended Car Warranties?
If you want to purchase an extended warranty via AAA, you need to be a member of one of the company’s clubs. Bear in mind that AAA offers extended warranties only in AAA:
Each club deals with extended warranty choices in a different way. The extended warranty can last up to seven years and 230,000 miles, but the specifics depend on the coverage plan you choose.
What Does AAA Extended Car Warranty Cover?
Each auto club offers various extended service plans. In accordance with the plan you chose, AAA extended warranty should cover all important mechanical and electrical components.
|AAA Carolinas Extended Warranty Covers||Mid-Atlantic AAA Extended Warranty Covers||The Northeast AAA Extended Warranty Covers|
How To Claim an AAA Car Warranty on Your Own
If you want to claim your AAA extended warranty on your own, you’ll have only one option to do so:
|Can You Claim Your Warranty With||Yes/No|
How To Claim an AAA Extended Warranty in Person
If you want to claim your AAA extended car warranty in person, you will need to do the following:
- Take your vehicle to the local licensed repair facility (COR or AAR)
- Inform the person who works there that your vehicle is covered by AAA
- Tell them that you want to claim your warranty
The repair facility will diagnose the car, and they will begin repairing your car if they get the authorization. If the staff doesn’t get the green light, your claim will not be taken into consideration.
File a Claim for an AAA Extended Auto Warranty With DoNotPay
Filing a warranty claim is fast and simple with DoNotPay’s help. You’ll be done with the process in a matter of minutes. Heed these instructions:
- Open DoNotPay in your
- Find and select the Claim Warranty feature
- Choose Car Warranty
- Let us know if you have an extended car warranty
- Choose the car warranty provider or enter your car's Make and Model
- Include a detailed description of the issues you’re having
- Click on Submit My Claim
DoNotPay will send a claim in your stead immediately if you have an extended warranty.
In case you're dealing with the original manufacturer, we will make a maintenance appointment with the nearest car dealership. You can read more about extended warranties for used cars in our Learn Center.
File an Appeal With DoNotPay if Your AAA Extended Warranty Claim Gets Denied
Sometimes, extended warranty dealers might reject your claim. If AAA denies your extended warranty claim, DoNotPay can help you file an appeal. The procedure is simple, and it involves only a few steps:
- Scroll down to and click on the Claim Warranty feature
- Choose the Appeal a Denied Warranty Claim option
- Let us know if you want to file an appeal against a product manufacturer or an extended warranty dealer
- Provide us with the relevant information regarding the company and the warranty claim
Once you complete the steps, we will send the appeal letter to AAA in your stead. The company will get in touch and discuss further steps of the process with you.
Let DoNotPay Tow Away Your Administrative Problems
DoNotPay can handle numerous other tasks you might come across. Open our app in your , and let us show you what we can do to help you deal with:
- Filing a claim for warranties
- Finding and claiming any abandoned property under your name
- Resolving credit card problems
- Getting in touch with customer support reps over the phone without trouble
- Requesting a refund or chargeback from any company
- Taking people and businesses to small claims court
- Fighting parking tickets
- Making appointments with the DMV quickly
- Requesting refunds and compensation for delayed or canceled flights
- Disputing traffic tickets
- Protecting yourself and your loved ones from stalking and harassment
- Registering for any service without phone verification
- Managing bills that are too high
- Unsubscribing from any unwanted subscription or membership
- Waiving college application fees fast and easy
- Contesting speeding tickets
- Serving sweet revenge to robocalls
- Finding and contacting inmates across the country
- Starting free trials with any company
- Getting rid of spam mail for good
- Stopping and reporting spam text messages
- Finding and signing up for clinical trials in various cities
- Protecting your work against copyright violation