What is the fastest way to cancel AAA membership?
AAA, or the American Automobile Association, was founded in 1902 and counts more than 60 million members today. The organization specializes in roadside assistance, but it can also help you book trips and insure your vehicle.
How you can cancel AAA membership manually
|Can you cancel with||Yes/No|
How to cancel your AAA subscription on the website
- Log into your AAA account
- Click on “My Account”
- Choose “Cancel”
- Fill out the “Cancel entire membership” form and send it
How to cancel your AAA subscription over the phone
- Call either 1-800-222-4357 or 1-866-968-7222 to reach the AAA customer support team
- Choose “Member services” when you contact the call center
- Select “Membership questions” to get in touch with an operator
- Make sure to have all your account info with you
- Ask the AAA representative to cancel your membership
Cancel AAA in under a minute with the DoNotPay app
If you don’t want to spend time filling out forms or waiting on the phone, use DoNotPay. We will cancel your AAA membership fast if you follow a few easy steps:
- Open our app on your web browser.
- Select the “Find hidden money” option
- Type in “AAA” as the name of the service you no longer wish to use
We will let you know via email when your membership has been canceled.
Will you get refunded for your AAA cancelation?
Members can get a refund if they unsubscribe from the service within 30 days following the renewal or the join date. AAA will deduct all discounts from the refund and keep the entrance fees.
Have you run into problems with AAA? Let DoNotPay help you
One of our app’s many useful features makes it easier to sue any service. If you believe that the AAA has wronged you in some way, DoNotPay can assist you in suing the business in small claims court. Our robot lawyer has been successful in the past and even earned the approval of the American Bar Association.
How might AAA appear in my credit card statement?
What are a few good AAA alternatives?
|Better World Club||
|GEICO||Starting at $14 per car a year||
|Allstate||Membership plans start at $79 for the first year||
Start any free trial with a DoNotPay virtual credit card
AAA does not offer a free trial to its new members, but many services do. In such situations, any user would be glad to have the DoNotPay app. We will provide you with a virtual credit card to sign up without giving your own information. You may use any name or address, and no service will know whether they belong to you or not. Once you have started the trial, they can be sure that their relationship with the company will end after the set number of days. There will never be automatic renewals.
DoNotPay can assist you with all your memberships
Based on a 2018 survey, 84% of Americans underestimate their digital subscription spendings. Unused memberships can add hundreds of dollars to your bills every month. DoNotPay can prevent such unnecessary expenses. Link our app to your bank account and allow it to monitor any service you have subscribed to. Once you have stopped using the service, use DoNotPay to cancel the membership.
What are some other services DoNotPay can offer you?
We provide assistance to our clients in more than one way. After you have canceled your AAA membership with DoNotPay, you can proceed to use our app to:
- Sue companies or people in small claims court
- Unsubscribe from any digital services you don’t want to keep using
- Fight your parking tickets
- Dispute your speeding tickets
- Jump the phone queue to start talking to the customer care agent right away
- Request compensation for all delayed and canceled flights
- Set up your DMV appointment quickly
- Make virtual credit cards you can use to sign up for free trials
- Contest your traffic tickets