How To Claim ServiceOne Home Warranties the Fastest Way
ServiceOne is a company that offers various repair and residential installation services, which are available in Dubuque, Iowa, and Omaha/Council Bluffs metro area.
If your house needs protection, you can get a home warranty from ServiceOne, and DoNotPay will be there to help you claim it!
ServiceOne Home Warranties—Coverage and Options
ServiceOne has two types of home warranties in its offer:
- Traditional Home Warranty
- New Construction Home Warranty
You can choose between the two based on your needs and requirements. This is what each one covers:
|Traditional Home Warranty||New Construction Home Warranty|
The New Construction Home Warranty protects your house for five years, while the Traditional Home Warranty lasts for 90 days.
How Can You Claim the ServiceOne Home Warranty on Your Own?
If you decide to go through the warranty-claiming process on your own, you will have to talk to people you don’t know over the phone. Yes, it is that bad. ServiceOne requires you to get in touch with its customer care agents over the phone to claim your warranty as if we were still living in the 20th century.
This is what you need to do:
- Call 402-593-1111
- Tell the customer care agent you’d like to claim your warranty
- Tell them what seems to be the issue
- Provide them with all the information they ask for
- Follow any further instructions
You may call ServiceOne from Monday to Friday between 7:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m. On Saturdays, the company’s customer care is available from 8:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
File a Warranty Claim for ServiceOne Using DoNotPay
When any of your house systems or appliances break down, the last thing you want is to lose precious time on claiming a warranty from the company. DoNotPay can help you get whatever malfunctioned back to a working condition fast and easy.
Claim ServiceOne’s home warranty by following these simple steps:
- Open DoNotPay in any web browser
- Find the Claim Warranty feature
- Select Home Warranty
- Inform us who your home warranty provider is
- Explain the issues you’re experiencing in detail
DoNotPay will submit the claim for you. A service contractor should contact you and schedule a maintenance appointment. You can always check out other home warranty options available in America by reading our on-point reviews!
If your car is not working properly, you can also count on DoNotPay to assist you in claiming a car warranty without trouble. Your virtual assistant has all the info about extended warranties for used cars and dealers who refuse to cancel extended warranties.
Use DoNotPay To File an Appeal if Your Warranty Claim Gets Denied
“If at first you don’t succeed, try again”—a useful life saying and a real money saver in combination with DoNotPay. If ServiceOne rejects your warranty claim the first time you submit it, you shouldn’t give in and pay for the repair yourself. Let DoNotPay bring you justice by following these simple steps:
- Find and select the Claim Warranty feature
- Choose the Appeal a Denied Warranty Claim category
- Let us know who you are filing an appeal against—a product manufacturer or an extended warranty dealer
- Enter the relevant info about ServiceOne and your warranty claim
You can expect a response from ServiceOne soon after we send them the appeal letter on your behalf.
DoNotPay Has More Than One Service To Offer
The list of our helpful features goes beyond warranty claims and appeals. Access our app from a web browser and let us help you with:
- Locating and signing up for various clinical trials
- Acing different kinds of government tests
- Asking for refunds and compensation from airline companies
- Managing bills you’re can’t pay
- Finding abandoned assets that could be yours
- Contacting customer service reps over the phone easily
- Protecting yourself from stalking and harassment
- Getting rid of spam emails for good
- Filing various insurance claims
- Contesting speeding tickets
- Terminating subscriptions or memberships
- Fighting parking tickets
- Bypassing the phone number verification step
- Contacting your incarcerated loved ones
- Fighting traffic tickets
- Waiving application fees for different colleges
- Getting refunds or chargebacks from companies easily
- Filing warranty claims for any company
- Tackling credit card issues
- Seeking justice in small claims court
- Serving sweet revenge to robocalls
- Protecting your work from copycats
- Scheduling DMV appointments fast and easy
- Signing up for free trials with ease
- Blocking text spam forever