Claim Your Sam’s Club Extended Warranty Without a Fuss!
If you buy a product at Sam’s Club, it will be delivered with a manufacturer’s warranty. Should you decide to extend the protection, you can opt for Sam’s Club extended warranty.
What Does Sam’s Club Extended Warranty Cover?
Sam’s Club, in cooperation with SquareTrade, offers its clients extended warranties on the purchased items.
SquareTrade protection plans cover all mechanical or electrical failures due to normal use, and they also offer accident protection—against damage caused by accidental drops or spills, for example.
There are different protection plans you can choose from, and here is the coverage overview of some of them:
|Protection Plan||Covered||Not Covered|
Cell Phones and Tablets
Jewelry and Watches
For information on other products and different coverage options, consult the protection plan page.
Claim Sam’s Club Extended Warranty on Your Own
If you encounter a problem with a Sam’s Club product that a manufacturer’s warranty covers, you should contact the manufacturer.
Should you have Sam’s Club and SquareTrade extended warranty, you can claim your warranty via:
- An online form
Here are the possible ways you can file a Sam’s Club extended warranty claim:
|Can You Claim Your Warranty With||Yes/No|
File a Sam’s Club Extended Warranty Claim Online
Here is how you can submit your warranty claim via Sam’s Club website:
- Visit the SquareTrade Claim page
- Click on the Start a Claim button
- Enter your email address and password
- Log into your account
- Follow the prompts to file your warranty claim
Another way to file Sam’s Club extended warranty is by calling SquareTrade at 1-877-927-7268 and explaining the problem.
If reaching Sam’s Club warranty phone number does not resolve your problem, a SquareTrade representative will direct you to an authorized service center.
Can DoNotPay Help You File a Sam’s Club Extended Warranty Claim?
DoNotPay can help you claim your Sam’s Club extended warranty with ease. You need to follow a few simple steps first:
- Access DoNotPay from a
- Choose the Claim Warranty feature
- Go for Warranty on a Purchased Item
- Pick Sam’s Club, type in the purchase and warranty details, and explain the problems you have experienced
- Click Submit my claim
When you finish the short questionnaire, DoNotPay will file your Sam’s Club warranty claim. You can now relax as a SquareTrade customer service representative will get in touch with you at their earliest convenience.
What if you have misplaced your SquareTrade warranty? Let DoNotPay fix that problem, too! We will generate your claim based on implied warranty laws.
DoNotPay Can Help You if Sam’s Club Extended Warranty Claim Gets Rejected!
DoNotPay can help you appeal a denied Sam’s Club extended warranty claim. Here is what you can do:
- Open DoNotPay in your
- Select the Claim Warranty feature
- Choose Appeal a Denied Warranty Claim
- Select if you would like to appeal against a claim rejected by an extended warranty provider or a product manufacturer
- Provide details about the company you have selected in the previous step and about your rejected SquareTrade extended warranty claim
SquareTrade will receive your appeal automatically and get back to you in due time. Find out what to do if a dealer is refusing to cancel your extended warranty.
DoNotPay Is Your Trustworthy Problem Fixer
DoNotPay can assist with lots of different bureaucratic issues, too. Open DoNotPay in a and find out about:
- Asking for college application fee waivers
- Getting refunds from businesses
- Filing a warranty claim
- Disputing traffic tickets
- Signing up for free trials
- Filing insurance claims
- Getting rid of spam emails
- Terminating subscriptions or memberships
- Shielding yourself from spam text messages
- Protecting yourself from stalkers and harassers
- Suing people and companies in small claims court
- Contesting parking tickets
- Getting refunds and compensation for delayed or canceled flights
- Skipping waiting on hold with customer service
- Fighting speeding tickets
- Protecting your business against copyright infringement
- Preparing for government tests
- Dealing with high bills
- Getting compensation for boring robocalls
- Identifying your unclaimed money
- Avoiding phone verification when signing up for services
- Handling credit card problems
- Scheduling DMV appointments in a few clicks
- Applying for clinical trials
- Getting in touch with your imprisoned friends