Nike Lifetime Warranty—Just Claim It!
Nike is an American multinational corporation based in Oregon. It’s a worldwide manufacturer of footwear, but the company also designs and develops apparel, equipment, and accessories. Many Nike products come with warranties as additional customer care perks.
What Is Nike Lifetime Warranty?
Nike offers a two-year manufacturer’s warranty on all footwear. The company will accept the product back if it displays any defects after the purchase. If you purchased footwear from their official website, stores, or even certified retailers, you can still benefit from the warranty on their products.
Ways To Claim Nike Warranty
If you want to claim your Nike warranty on your own, you can do so by contacting their customer service. If they are unresponsive or take too long to meet your request, use DoNotPay to do it in a matter of minutes!
|Can You Claim Your Warranty Via||Yes/No|
Claim Nike Warranty Over the Phone
To claim your Nike warranty via phone, call their customer service at 1-800-379-6453 and discuss your warranty claim with the customer rep. They are available Monday to Friday, from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Claim Your Nike Warranty in Person
If you want to claim your warranty in person, you can go to your local Nike store and ask the shop assistants to help you with your issue. They should provide all the details and further instructions. You should bring your receipt with you.
Claim Nike Warranty Online
You can also claim your Nike warranty on the website. These are the steps you should follow:
- Go to their website
- Scroll to the bottom of the page
- Click on Chat With Us
- Enter the requested information
Use DoNotPay To Claim Your Nike Warranty Effortlessly
Did claiming warranties ever become so overwhelming you wished someone swooped in and did it for you? Your wish is our command! With DoNotPay’s assistance, you can claim your warranty in minutes!
Not only can we help with warranties, but we also provide solutions for other issues. Wondering how to claim your warranty for used cars or manage a dealer who refuses to cancel your warranty? We are happy to assist! We’ll even show you how to stop the pesky car warranty robocalls.
- Select the Claim Warranty feature
- Choose Warranty on a Purchased Item
- Type in the additional information and click Submit my claim
DoNotPay Helps You Appeal a Rejected Warranty in a Few Clicks
Did Nike reject your warranty claim? Don’t get mad—get it appealed! With DoNotPay’s convenient features, you can appeal any warranty claim decision, be it Nike or any other company. And the best part is that it takes almost no effort on your part. You can get it done in a few clicks!
Follow five simple steps and appeal your denied warranty claim with DoNotPay in no time:
- Access your DoNotPay account from any
- Select the Claim Warranty feature
- Now click on Appeal a Denied Warranty Claim
- Choose an extended warranty provider or a product manufacturer
- Provide information and details about the provider together with the original warranty claim
And that is all you need to do! DoNotPay will handle the rest and send the appeal letter in your stead. You can relax and wait for Nike to contact you.
Let DoNotPay Help You Make Your Life Easier!
With DoNotPay, you can forget about ever getting stuck in administrative hell again! We will help you tackle any bureaucratic issue that comes your way and assist you in completing mundane tasks no one wants to deal with.
Once you open DoNotPay in your , there's nothing we can't solve together! We offer assistance with:
- Stopping text spam
- Jumping the phone queue when trying to contact customer service reps
- Contesting parking tickets
- Waiving college application fees
- Signing up for services with no phone verification
- Dealing with credit card issues
- Protecting your work against copyright violation
- Making a DMV appointment fast and easy
- Protecting yourself from harassment and stalking
- Getting refunds from people and companies
- Dealing with bills you cannot pay
- Canceling subscriptions or memberships
- Fighting speeding tickets
- Taking any person or business to small claims court
- Applying for clinical trials
- Getting refunds or compensation for canceled and delayed flights
- Getting sweet revenge on robocalls
- Freeing yourself from spam mail forever
- Filing a claim for any warranty
- Contacting your incarcerated loved ones
- Disputing traffic tickets
- Starting free trials with zero risks involved
- Finding any unclaimed funds under your name
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it true that Nike has a 2-year warranty?
It's partially true. You can return Nike products within 2 years of the manufacture date and within 60 days of the original purchase date.
Can I get a free pair of Nike shoes?
Yes, you can exchange an old pair, but only if they are defective.
Can you return Nike shoes even if they've been worn?
100%. You are encouraged to test out your new shoes. As long as you return them within 60 days.
What happens if Nike denies my warranty claim?
If Nike denied your warranty claim as "normal wear and tear", you can use DoNotPay to appeal the decision. The robot lawyer can also help you file a complaint against Nike that'll be taken seriously!