Claim Your JUUL Warranty Easily—A Simple Step-By-Step Guide
If you are a smoker looking for a way to reduce the harmful effects of regular cigarettes, you have probably heard of JUUL—an electronic cigarette.
In case your JUUL e-cigarette is malfunctioning, you should claim a warranty since the company offers coverage for its products. DoNotPay can help you in a few clicks!
What Is JUUL?
Juul Labs sells JUUL devices for adult smokers who are more into vaping or are trying to cut down on traditional cigarettes. If you are interested in exploring various flavors and nicotine strengths, JUUL might be an alternative for you.
Another benefit of JUUL products is that they should be more affordable than cigarettes. One of the features the company heavily advertises is the auto-ship program offering you a way to get your JUULpods regularly.
If you already tried and found the service dissatisfactory, DoNotPay can easily cancel your JUUL subscription for you.
What Does JUUL Warranty Cover?
If you are experiencing problems with your JUUL product, the first thing you should do is check your warranty. If it is still valid, you can claim it and get your e-cigarette repaired or replaced.
JUUL warranty covers the defects in materials and workmanship caused by normal use.
The warranty does not cover the following:
- JUULpods and JUUL USB charging dock
- Any device or charging case where the serial number was erased, tampered with, or is not genuine
- Normal performance degradation of batteries
- Devices or charging cases purchased outside the USA or from an unauthorized retailer
The warranty does not include damage caused by:
- Accident, misuse, fire, flood, earthquake, or other external causes
- Contact with moisture or extreme thermal or environmental conditions
- Operating the device or charging case outside the permitted or intended use
- Modifications implemented to change capability or functionality
- Accessories or attachments not authorized or recommended by Juul Labs
- Opening or tampering with JUUL device or charging case
- Normal wear and tear
JUUL devices and portable charging cases are under a one-year limited warranty from the date of purchase on the JUUL website or from an authorized Juul Labs retailer. You have to be at least 21 to claim your JUUL warranty.
How To Claim JUUL Warranty on Your Own?
Here are the options you can use to submit a JUUL warranty claim:
|Can You Claim Your Warranty Via||Yes/No|
|Company Website/Online Account||Yes|
File a JUUL Warranty Claim From Your Account
Here is what you should do to claim JUUL warranty from your account:
- Access your account on the JUUL website
- Click on Start Warranty Claim at the bottom of the page
- Click on Login To Your Account
- Enter your email and password
- Click the Sign In button
- Follow the warranty claim instructions
You will have to provide your JUUL device or charging case serial number and describe the problems you have been having.
Submit a JUUL Warranty Claim by Filling Out an Online Form
Another option to claim JUUL warranty is to contact customer support, and here is how:
- Access the support page
- Enter your contact information
- Choose the issue you need help with from the drop-down menu
- Click Next
Upon completing these four steps, you can choose a way to get in touch with JUUL’s customer support, and that is via:
- Chat service
You can get a customer support representative by phone during their business hours, i.e., from Monday to Sunday, 9 a.m.–6 p.m. PST.
If you would like to use JUUL's chat service, it’s available every day from 6 a.m. till 10 p.m.
Can DoNotPay Help You File a JUUL Warranty Claim?
You don’t need to jump through all the bureaucracy hoops yourself—DoNotPay can easily assist with your JUUL warranty claim. You should initiate the process, and we will do everything else.
Here is how it works:
- Access DoNotPay from a
- Opt for the Claim Warranty feature
- Choose Warranty on a Purchased Item
- Type in the warranty details and describe the issues you are having with the JUUL device
- Click on the Submit My Claim button
DoNotPay will file a JUUL warranty claim on your behalf. Expect a call from a JUUL customer service representative soon after.
What Can DoNotPay Do for You if JUUL Rejects Your Warranty Claim?
Companies are often purposefully difficult, so DoNotPay is here to assist you if JUUL denies warranty service. You should do the following:
- Open DoNotPay in a
- Pick the Claim Warranty feature
- Go for Appeal a Denied Warranty Claim
- Choose who you want to appeal against
- Provide details about JUUL Labs and the denied warranty claim
Our app automatically generates and submits your appeal, and a representative of JUUL Labs will get in touch at their earliest convenience.
DoNotPay Is Your Super Efficient Virtual PA
Are you interested in providing additional security for your home? Take a look at home warranty providers in the USA and their reviews to find the best plan for yourself.
Need help with anything else? Open DoNotPay in a , and we’ll help you:
- Pass mandatory government tests
- Get rid of harassers or stalkers
- Sue any individual or business in small claims court
- Dispute traffic tickets
- Shield yourself from spam text messages
- Sign up for free trials risk-free
- Stop waiting on hold for customer support
- Dispute speeding tickets
- Claim any warranty
- File insurance claims
- Get refunds from any merchant
- End spam emails once and for all
- Participate in clinical trials
- Receive compensation for annoying robocalls
- Bypass phone verification when registering for online services
- Eliminate redundant subscriptions or memberships
- Get your college fees waived
- Deal with unmanageable bills
- Stay in touch with prisoners
- Manage copyright violation
- Make a DMV appointment in a few steps
- Handle credit card issues
- Contest parking tickets
- Claim compensation and refunds for delayed or canceled flights
- Find all unclaimed funds under your name