Break Free of Addiction—Cancel Juul Auto-Ship in Three Steps
Juul is an electronic cigarette that contains nicotine. It is produced and shipped by Juul Labs. Consumers use this e-cigarette as a more affordable and less harmful alternative to cigarettes.
Take note that Juul can cause addiction even though it’s supposed to be less harmful than regular cigarettes. If you decide to drop your addiction, DoNotPay can help you cancel Juul in no time!
How To Cancel Your Juul Auto-Ship by Yourself
You can cancel your Juul subscription in two ways:
- Over the phone
- Via email
How To Cancel Juul Auto-Ship via Phone
To cancel Juul subscription over the phone, follow the steps below:
- Call Juul support at 0800-652-8072
- Tell the agent you want to cancel your Juul auto-ship
- Request they send you the verification email
Since getting a hold of a customer service agent might take a while, you can use DoNotPay to jump the phone queue. DoNotPay helped its users tackle Amazon, Walmart, or Zara customer service and can do the same for you!
Our app will wait on the phone for you, and we’ll notify you when we have a Juul representative on the line.
Cancel Your Juul Subscription by Sending an Email
You can terminate your Juul subscription via email by following these steps:
- Write an email stating you want to cancel auto-ship
- Send the email to email@example.com
- Don’t forget to remind them to verify your cancellation
|Can You Cancel Via||Yes/No|
How To Cancel Your Juul Auto-Ship With the Help of DoNotPay
When you use DoNotPay to cancel your subscriptions, you’ll only need to complete three steps to submit your cancellation request. DoNotPay will cancel your Juul subscription within 48 hours, and we’ll notify you via email.
You can access this feature from any web browser and cancel your Juul subscription in under three minutes. Follow these steps:
- Sign in to your DoNotPay account
- Access the Find Hidden Money feature
- Type in Juul Labs as the service we need to cancel
Completing the three steps above will ensure the service cancellation, and the best part is you don’t have to do anything else.
How Can DoNotPay’s Virtual Credit Card Help You Avoid Unwanted Charges
Another one of DoNotPay’s amazing features is our free trial card.
If you’ve decided to drop your bad habits and lead a healthy life, DoNotPay can help you get a ClassPass free trial without leaving your payment info.
You can use our virtual credit card to sign up for as many free trials as you like, and you won’t have to worry about auto-renewal when your free trial expires.
How Might Charges From Juul Look Like on Your Bank Statement?
Examine the table below if you want to check out how Juul charges could look on your bank statement:
|Juul Tobacco||JUUL LABS 07971520263|
|JUUL LABS UK LONDON GB||JUUL LABS 35314369001|
|JUUL Tobacco Products CA||JUUL TOBACCO PRODUCTS CA|
|JUUL LABS UK LONDON GBR||JUUL LABS UK JUUL LABS UNITED KINGDOM|
|JUUL Tobacco Products||JUUL LABS UK LONDON|
|JUUL TOBACCO PR /CA US||JUUL LABS 35314369001 GB|
|JUUL LABS UK, LONDON||JUUL TOBACCO PRODU 855-509588|
|JUUL Tobacco Produ||JUUL LABS|
DoNotPay Can Keep Track of Your Subscriptions to Unused Services
Did you ever wonder how much money you spend on subscription services a month? A recent survey revealed that about 84% of Americans spend around $240 on subscriptions. The worst part about this information is that people aren’t even aware of those costs.
If you are one of that 84%, DoNotPay has a solution. When you connect your email or bank account to our app, we’ll be able to monitor your subscriptions.
- Compile a list of all your subscriptions
- Mark the services you don’t use
- Cancel them with your permission
What Else Can DoNotPay Do for You?
After you decide to give up your bad habits, we will also help you cancel alcohol delivery services like Winc, WSJ Wine, Bright Cellars, and Naked Wines. As much as DoNotPay is good at terminating services, that’s not our only useful feature.
Explore our app to see what else we have to offer by opening DoNotPay in your web browser. Get assistance with:
- Canceling other subscriptions and memberships
- Making a DMV appointment quickly
- Participating in various clinical trials
- Obtaining college application fee waivers
- Disputing traffic tickets
- Suing anyone in small claims court
- Dealing with bills you can’t currently pay
- Protecting your work against copyright violation
- Reaching out to incarcerated family or friends
- Claiming missing funds under your name
- Getting refunds and compensation from airline companies
- Resolving your credit card issues
- Fighting speeding citations
- Dealing with stalking and harassment
- Getting even with robocalls that wronged you
- Claiming your car, home, or product warranties
- Avoiding phone number verification with fake phone numbers
- Blocking spam texts
- Requesting refunds from various companies
- Resolving spam email issues for good
- Starting free trials without the risk of auto-renewal
- Getting in touch with customer service reps without waiting forever
- Appealing parking fines