Cancel Vimeo at the Speed of Sound
Vimeo is a video hosting service that enables its users to upload and promote videos. It has over 80 million users.
If Vimeo has become too pricey for you or you want to try another video hosting service, you’re in the right place! DoNotPay will help you cancel Vimeo in a few simple steps.
How To Cancel Vimeo Subscription on Your Own
Canceling Vimeo is different on every device. You can deactivate Vimeo on:
- iOS device
- Android device
- Roku channel
- Vimeo’s website
How To Cancel Vimeo Subscription on Your iOS Device
Follow the next few steps to cancel Vimeo on an iOS device:
- Open the Settings app
- Enter your name
- Click on Subscriptions
- Find the Vimeo app and click on it
- Select Cancel subscription
How To Cancel Vimeo on Android
Uninstalling the app won’t cancel your subscription. In order to stop paying, do this:
- Open Google Play Store
- Click on Menu and find Subscriptions
- Select Vimeo
- Tap Cancel subscription
Canceling Vimeo on Amazon
Follow these four steps to cancel Vimeo on Amazon:
- Go to Your Account
- Click on Your Apps under Digital content and devices
- Select Vimeo
- Update your subscription information
Your access to Vimeo will continue until the end of the month’s billing period.
Canceling Vimeo on Roku Channel
To cancel Vimeo on the Roku channel:
- Click the Home button on your remote
- Select Options
- Find Vimeo and press * or OK
- Tap on Manage subscriptions
- Select Cancel subscription
You can choose to either remove Vimeo immediately or keep it for the rest of the subscription period.
How To Cancel Vimeo Subscription Online
You can cancel Vimeo on the service’s website like this:
- Tap on your profile icon in the upper right corner of the site
- Click on Manage Subscription
- Select Cancel Subscription
- Confirm cancellation
You should receive an email confirmation—if you don’t, check whether you canceled or paused your subscription.
Canceling Vimeo Subscription With DoNotPay Will Be Smooth Sailing
We all know that it’s in companies’ best interest to prolong the cancellation process as much as possible. Sometimes, they’ll wait for the month to end so they can bill you one last time—for good old times’ sake. No one will ask you if that’s what you want too.
DoNotPay can stop this! Our app will act as your assistant and cancel any subscription or membership for you in 48 hours.
This is how to enlist our assistance:
- Open DoNotPay in your web browser or on your iOS device
- Select Find Hidden Money
- Enter Vimeo as the service you’re canceling
- Wait for an email confirmation
Can You Cancel Via
Does Vimeo Free Trial Automatically Upgrade to a Paid Subscription?
Vimeo offers a free trial, and after it’s over, they will charge you automatically. You can avoid unwanted charges by using DoNotPay’s virtual credit card for free. Sign up with our card and shield yourself from automatic renewals!
Preventing Automatic Charges With DoNotPay’s Virtual Credit Cards
DoNotPay’s virtual credit cards are your ticket to as many free trials as you can imagine.
What exactly is the DoNotPay free virtual credit card all about? It is a unique, randomly generated credit card number, created with a virtual credit card generator, that seems authentic to the merchant and gets instant approval.
The truth is, virtual credit cards have no deposit, so they prevent companies from charging you after your free trial has ended. The company will cancel your subscription automatically after they try—and fail—to bill you.
What Might Vimeo Charges Look Like on Your Statement?
Vimeo charges might show up on your statement like this:
|VIMEO PLUS 000-000-0000||VIMEO.COM, 212-314-7390 US|
|VIMEO PLUS MONTHLY 000-000-0000 NY||VIMEO PRO 000-000-0000|
|VIMEO, LLC||PAYPAL INST XFER VIMEO LLC WEB ID: PAYPALSI77|
|VIMEO PLUS MEMBERSHIP||VIMEO.COM 646-470-8422|
|VIMEO PLUS MONTHLY 000-000-0000||TO VIMEO LLC|
|VIMEO.COM 646-470-8422 NY||FROM VIMEO, INC.|
|PAYPAL INST XFER VIMEO INC WEB ID: PAYPALSI77||Payment to Vimeo, Inc.|
|VIMEO.COM MEMBERSHIP||Payment to Vimeo, LLC|
|VIMEO INC.||VIMEO PLUS MONTHLY 000-000-0000 US|
|PaymentTo Vimeo LLC||VIMEO|
|VIMEO.COM||VIMEO PLUS MONTHLY, 000-000-0000|
|Payment To Vimeo Inc.||VIMEO INC 6464708422|
|VIMEO.COM 212-314-7390||VIMEO PLUS+ 000-000-0000|
|PAYPAL INST XFER VIMEO LLC||Purchase from Vimeo, Inc.|
Has Vimeo Mistreated You? Make Them Face the Music With the Help of DoNotPay
A lot of companies like to lure their customers in with false promises and great advertising. But what happens when they go too far? DoNotPay helps you take them to small claims court. If such is the case with Vimeo, let our award-winning, robot-lawyer app help you get justice. This is what we’ll do for you:
- Gather the information about your case
- Help you fill out a legal form
- Generate a script of what you should say in front of the judge
Monitor Your Subscriptions for Unused Services With DoNotPay’s Help
Americans underestimate how much they spend on their subscription services every month. A survey shows that for 84% of people that amounts to $240 a month. This number sounds ridiculously exaggerated—but it is what it is. If you think you might be one of the affected, DoNotPay can help!
Join your email and bank account to DoNotPay so that we can monitor your subscriptions. We will help you by:
- Making a list of all the subscriptions you pay for
- Highlighting the subscriptions you don’t use
- Canceling the ones you tell us to
Find Out What Else DoNotPay Has in Store for You
DoNotPay is the kind of app you wish you’d found sooner. Once you start exploring all the things our app can do for you, you’ll be baffled by all the tasks that you can automate with our help.
- Solving credit card issues
- Saying farewell to spam mail forever
- Starting free trials without giving out credit card info
- Getting refunded or compensated by airline companies
- Ridding yourself of spam text messages
- Reporting stalking and harassment
- Fighting for justice in small claims court
- Getting your DMV appointment quickly
- Disputing parking citations
- Stopping robocalls
- Managing your bills
- Getting refunded by any company
- Getting customer service agents on the phone without the hold-up
- Discontinuing subscriptions or memberships
- Fighting traffic tickets
- Appealing speeding citations