Cancel Epoch Payment subscriptions in just a few easy steps
Epoch Payment Solutions is an IPSP (Internet Payment Service Provider) that enables its users to make online transactions.
How to cancel Epoch Payment membership manually
|Can you cancel with||Yes / No|
Cancel Epoch Payment online
- Visit the Epoch Billing Support page.
- Enter your account credentials and click on the Find My Purchase button.
- You will receive a confirmation email from the company.
How to cancel Epoch Payment with the chatbot
- Open the Epoch website and click on the Chat with us button.
- Type in “Cancel Account”.
- Include your personal and account details.
- Ask if you will be charged again.
- Ask for a refund.
- Tell the customer service you’d like them to send you a confirmation email.
How to cancel Epoch Payment over the phone
- Dial 1-800-893-8871 to get in touch with the Epoch Payment customer service team.
- Tell the free agent that you want to cancel your account.
- Ask if you’re eligible for a refund.
- Ask the agent to send you a confirmation email or a receipt that proves your account is canceled.
How to cancel Epoch Payment via email
- Compose an email asking the company to cancel your membership.
- Ask them if you can get a refund and when they will stop charging you.
- Ask them to send you an email confirming your cancelation.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cancel Epoch Payment with the DoNotPay app
If you don’t want to waste your time writing an email or waiting on hold, you can cancel your Epoch account with the DoNotPay app. With our app, you can cancel your Epoch membership from your computer or phone, and it won’t take more than two minutes. Here is what you need to do:
- Open the DoNotPay app in your web browser. You can also download the iOS version of the app from the Apple Store.
- Tap on “Find Hidden Money”.
- Type in “Epoch” as the service you want to cancel.
As soon as we cancel your subscription, you will receive a confirmation email.
Can I pause my Epoch Payment subscription instead of canceling it?
No, you can’t. If you want to stop using Epoch services, you need to close your account. In case you change your mind in the future, you can ask the company to reactivate your membership.
Can I get a refund after I cancel my Epoch Payment subscription?
It depends on your case. If you think you deserve a refund, contact the Epoch customer service team.
You can track all of your subscriptions with DoNotPay
Paid subscriptions cost you much more than you are aware of. Most people spend hundreds of dollars each month on subscription services, without even realizing it. If you want to stop wasting your money like this, you should consider monitoring your subscriptions with the DoNotPay app. We will help you find subscriptions you don’t use and cancel them.
What are some alternatives to Epoch Payment?
|PayPal||2.9% fee on your transactions|
|Payoneer||$2.99 – $10.00 fees on your transactions|
Is Epoch Payment being difficult? DoNotPay can help you sue them in small claims court
Did Epoch Payment charge your credit card more than it was supposed to? Do you feel like you’ve been wronged by the company in any way? If so, your best shot at getting your money back is to sue the company. DoNotPay can help you with that. Our robot lawyer is a winner of the ABA Brown Award and is known for its outstanding legal services. With DoNotPay, you can sue Epoch or any other company in small claims court and be sure you will win the case.
What do Epoch Payment’s charges look like on my bank statement?
|PurchaseFrom epoch.com||EPOCH.COM *ICFTECHN 800-893-8871 CA||PaymentTo epoch.com|
|Authorization to epoch.com||EPOCH.COM *MGBILLIN 800-893-8871 CA||EPOCH.COM*LATOURAINE|
|EPOCH.COM 800-893-8871 CA||EPOCH.COM*LATOURAINE 800-893-8871 CA|
DoNotPay helps you to manage and cancel all of your subscriptions with a click of a button.
Frustrated with paying for subscriptions you don’t even use? You’re not alone. DoNotPay allows you to manage and cancel all of your subscriptions and memberships, saving you time and money! Here are just a few more subscriptions we’ve helped our users cancel:
- Blue Apron
- Xbox Live
- CBS All Access
- F.Y.E Backstage VIP Pass
- MBI Probiller
- Planet Fitness
- ABC Mouse
What else can DoNotPay do?
Besides helping you cancel your Epoch Payment account, our AI lawyer can help you avoid the hassle when dealing with various other issues. With the DoNotPay app, you can conveniently:
- Contest parking tickets
- Dispute traffic tickets
- Challenge speeding tickets
- Cancel any other paid service or subscription
- Sue people and businesses in small claims court
- Make virtual credit cards to avoid being charged after your free trial.
- Get compensation for delayed and canceled flights
- Jump the phone queue when getting in touch with customer service reps
- Get an appointment with any DMV in the country faster