How to Cancel a Spotify Premium without Login and Get a Refund
Launched in 2008, Spotify is a Swedish music streaming and media platform offering over 60 million songs that users can browse by genre, artists, or albums. It is mostly a freemium service, but there are also Premium plans.
Check out the table below for all the Spotify Premiums.
Does Spotify Offer a Free Trial on Premium Plans?
Yes, it does. From time to time, Spotify offers Premium free trials for a limited duration. The company may require payment details for some trials, and if you provide them, you agree to be automatically billed from the first day following the trial run-out.
Take DoNotPay’s Virtual Credit Card to Keep Charges at Bay
To avoid getting billed for subscription charges after your free trial runs out, DoNotPay has come up with an ingenious solution—the virtual credit card.
It is a temporary card you can use to subscribe to free trials without worrying that the test run will turn into a paid membership at the end of your free trial.
The benefits of using this DoNotPay feature are:
- It gives you anonymity by not disclosing your personal details, such as name, email, and home address to sign up for a free trial
- Services approve it on free trial pages
- Services deny it on subscription pages
How Do I Cancel Spotify by Myself?
You can cancel Spotify Premium by taking the following steps:
- Access your account page
- Under Your plan, tap Change plan
- Scroll down to Spotify Free and click Cancel premium
- Follow the instructions to the confirmation message
How Can I Cancel Spotify With DoNotPay?
So, you’ve opted to discontinue your Spotify subscription with DoNotPay’s help. The steps are simple and take just a couple of minutes.
Once you’ve requested our assistance, your job is done. We’ll handle the rest.
See for yourself by accessing our app from any and:
- Selecting Find Hidden Money
- Typing in Spotify for the service you want to cancel
Once we’ve canceled your subscription, you’ll be in the know.
We can also audit all your subscriptions and identify the dormant ones that you are regularly paying for. We will advise you on which ones to terminate. Should you so decide, you can have us cancel them for you. All you have to do is link your email or bank account to DoNotPay.
You can also learn how to request a Spotify refund with DoNotPay by checking this page.
How Do Spotify Charges Look Like on My Bank Statement?
Check the table below to see how your bank statement can reflect Spotify charges.
|SPOTIFY HSBC CASHBACK, REBATE, MO, USA
|SPOTIFY*USA-SUBS 877-778-1161 NY 10011 USA
|ADY*SPOTIFY P00 HTTPS://WWW.S NY USA
|: SPOTIFY*USA-SUBS 877-778-1161 NY
Can I Get a Prorated Cancelation Refund?
No, you can’t—Spotify’s Terms and Conditions of Use state that partial subscription terms are non-refundable. You can continue to use the Premium subscription for the remainder of the paid period.
Potential Issues With Spotify Cancelation
If you managed to cancel your Premium Spotify subscription, but you are still getting charged, it could be because you subscribed via a third-party account.
In that case, you have to contact that company and cancel it through them.
What Are the Best Spotify Alternatives?
Wonder what some great Spotify alternatives there are? Check out the table below for the two most popular ones.
DoNotPay Can Help You With a Bunch of Other Stuff
DoNotPay, the world’s first AI Consumer Champion, has what it takes to help you claim your customer rights.
Log in to your DoNotPay account from any , and we will help you with:
- Skipping the phone queue when contacting customer service reps
- Fighting speeding tickets
- Getting revenge on robocalls
- Fixing credit card issues
- Canceling subscriptions or memberships
- Disputing traffic tickets
- Contesting parking tickets
- Dealing with bills you cannot pay
- Protecting yourself from stalking and harassment
- Getting refunds from other companies
- Freeing yourself from spam mail forever
- Suing companies and individuals in small claims court
- Scheduling a DMV appointment fast and easy
- Getting refunds for delayed or canceled flights