Cancel Your ColonBroom Subscription In Record Time
ColonBroom is a dietary fiber supplement to aid in weight loss, relieve constipation, and other changes involving the digestive system. ColonBroom has a number of different products available that consumers can order for a one-time purchase or on a subscription plan.
However, you have options for how to end your subscription from ColonBroom. Cancel subscriptions courtesy of DoNotPay and save lots of time and money!
How To Cancel Subscriptions On ColonBroom’s Website
ColonBroom shows you one way to cancel your subscription, which is by logging into your account on the ColonBroom website.
- To log in, scroll all the way down to the bottom of the landing page to find “Manage Subscriptions”.
- Enter the email address and password used to create your first order.
- Look for the option to manage your subscription and follow the steps to have your next ColonBroom order canceled.
Alternatively, you can submit a customer support request if you can’t log in or just want to contact a representative.
If you’re not ready for your next shipment, you can opt to pause your subscription instead. You can use the menu to delay your subscription for up to one month, or you can contact ColonBroom customer service if you need to pause your subscription longer.
How To Cancel Your Subscription If You Ordered On Amazon
ColonBroom is also available on Amazon and offers subscription services so you can get your supplement bottles ordered as often as you need them to. If you ordered on Amazon, and you’d like to cancel your subscription, here’s how to do so:
- Log in to your Amazon account.
- Hover over “Accont & Lists” on the upper-right corner of the screen.
- Click on “Subscribe & Save Items”.
- Click on “Subscriptions”.
- Under the ColonBroom order, click “Edit”.
- Click on “Cancel subscription” and confirm.
This might take a few more steps than on ColonBroom’s own website, but you will need to go to Amazon to manage all of your Amazon orders and avoid ColonBroom customer service.
ColonBroom: Cancel Your Subscription With DoNotPay
If you’re not able to cancel your subscription by logging in, or you can’t wait to get to your computer where your login credentials are stored, DoNotPay can show you another way to cancel your subscription.
Here’s how canceling a subscription works with our website or app:
- Log in to DoNotPay and search for the Manage Subscriptions product.
- Provide the name of the subscription service you want to cancel.
- Provide your account details such as email address and username.
And you’re all set! You won’t need to touch your ColonBroom account ever again.
Can DoNotPay Help Me Cancel Any Of My Other Subscriptions?
With DoNotPay’s “Manage Subscriptions” product, you can cancel nearly any subscription you’re currently paying for. This includes subscriptions for streaming services, memberships, and even insurance policies!
If you’re looking to save some money, you can also save time in the process with DoNotPay. Canceling a handful of subscriptions on will save you hundreds of dollars over the year and you could only spend around a half an hour to an hour.
Consider using DoNotPay when you’re ready to cancel these subscriptions and more:
Am I Eligible For A Refund For ColonBroom?
The refund period is valid for 14 days since the date of delivery. Refunds are easily acceptable if the product is unopened and is still in a resale condition, was the wrong product sent, or is defected.
After you request a refund, ColonBroom will send you a return label to print out so you can return the product without paying for postage. The caveat is that ColonBroom pays $9 for this label, so this will be subtracted from your refund. So if you originally paid $131.97 for a three-month supply, for instance, you’ll get $122.97 back.
What Are Some Psyllium Husk Altenatives To Try?
Whether ColonBroom didn’t work out for you, or you’d like to pay for a similar supplement for less, there are various competitors to try. Here are some of the most notable psyllium husk brands to consider:
|Supply (In Days)
|40 to 60
DoNotPay: Your AI Consumer Champion
One monthly fee gives you access to hundreds of different tools and resources you can use any time, anywhere, and on any device.
isn’t just for canceling subscriptions. Save DoNotPay on your device whenever you need to:
- Appeal parking tickets
- Retrieve unlimited fake phone numbers
- Find unclaimed money in your name
- Report sanitation problems to your city
- Waive college application fees
- Practice for your driving exam any time
- File an insurance claim
- Report and prevent credit card fraud