Learn How To File a Service Net Warranty Claim
Service Net is a part of American International Group, one of the leading global insurance organizations. AIG handles warranty management and administration, claim processing, and contract underwriting services for many high-profile brands.
We will explain what Service Net Warranty covers and how to file a Service Net warranty claim without any trouble.
What Do Service Net Warranties Cover?
AIG provides Warranty and Insurance services and Warranty Management to retail companies and manufacturers. Warranty and Insurance services cover:
|Warranty Underwriting and Risk||Lifestyle Protection Insurance|
As a part of AIG, Service Net offers Warranty Management for different product categories. Their goal is to enhance every company’s customer experience with product repair and replacement services.
Here is the overview of the product categories their Warranty Plan covers:
- Heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC)
- Mobile devices
- Electronic devices, including televisions and tablets
- Major appliances, like refrigerators, washing machines, and trash compactors
- Other product categories, such as furniture, jewelry, pool and spa, and power, fitness, and outdoor recreation equipment
If you are interested in AIG products or need help with one of their services, you can access the Business Inquiries form on their website. You need to enter some personal information, provide a brief description of the topic, and hit the Submit button at the bottom of the page.
How To File a Service Net Warranty Claim on Your Own
Service Net website offers methods of filing a warranty claim, but it has not been updated for more than eight years. Reviews show that the company still operates and doesn’t have the best reputation when it comes to dealing with warranty claims. Your best bet is to contact them at 812-258-4700. If you prefer to email them or fill an online form, you need to:
- Go to Service Net LLC official website
- Click on the Contact Us button
- Pick the contact method that suits you
Bear in mind that this information may be outdated and that you will need to jump through a lot of hoops to get in touch with the company. Follow our lead and discover an easy way to file a warranty claim with Service Net!
DoNotPay Will Help You File Your Service Net Warranty Claim
DoNotPay will help you avoid the arduous process of contacting Service Net. All you have to do is:
- Open DoNotPay in your web browser
- Navigate to our Claim Warranty feature
- Choose Warranty on a Purchased Item and describe the nature of the problem
- Click the Submit button
After you type in all the information, we will take over. The information you provide will help us file the claim on your behalf. AIG will contact you as soon as they receive the claim!
Has Service Net Denied Your Extended Warranty Claim? Use DoNotPay!
If Service Net denies your warranty claim, there is something you can do about it. Use our app to file an appeal and come out as a winner. The process involves the following steps:
- Open DoNotPay in any web browser
- Access the Claim Warranty feature
- Choose the Appeal a Denied Warranty Claim option
- Select Service Net or AIG and present some information about the original warranty claim
We will file the appeal letter in your name. Service Net is guaranteed to get in touch with you as soon as they receive it.
DoNotPay Can Make Your Life Easier
Take a look at our knowledge base for further information on warranty claims. If you want to check out home warranty reviews and find out more about the best home warranties in America, we will deliver.
Open DoNotPay in your web browser and find out how we can help you:
- Get compensation for annoying robocalls
- Sign up for free trials with zero risk
- Say goodbye to spam emails
- Obtain a college application fee waiver
- Keep yourself protected from stalkers and harassers
- Contest parking tickets
- Protect yourself from spam texts
- Get compensation from any company
- File lawsuits against anyone in small claims court
- File an insurance claim without hassle
- Protect your work against infringement of copyright
- Apply for clinical trials close to you
- Avoid being on hold with customer service agents
- Overturn traffic tickets
- Get compensation for delayed or canceled flights
- Handle credit card issues
- Nail different government tests
- Fight speeding tickets
- Schedule DMV appointments in a blink of an eye
- Terminate various subscriptions and memberships
- Avoid phone verification when signing up for services
- File warranty claims
- Locate unclaimed property under your name
- Get in touch with your imprisoned loved ones
- Manage bills you cannot pay