Getting a POF Refund Is Like Shooting Fish in a Barrel With DoNotPay
Plenty of Fish (POF) is an online dating service that is available in nine languages. It is free to use, but the company offers a premium membership as well. It has around 100 million registered users, and its estimated revenue is about $100 million.
Does the company grant refunds? Read on to find out.
Plenty of Fish Refund Policy
The exceptions apply to people living in:
- The EU and the European Economic Area
- Specific U.S. states
If you purchased your product via external services such as App Store or Google Play, you can request a refund from those sources directly.
You are eligible for a refund in case of identity theft and fraudulent purchases.
All other purchases are nonrefundable.
Plenty of Fish Refund Policy for the EU
According to the local law, the citizens of the EU are eligible for a full refund within 14 days from the start of the subscription.
Plenty of Fish Refund Policy for the Citizens of Particular Countries
If you cancel your subscription before the third day of your subscription expires, you won’t be charged any cancellation fees. You will be eligible for a refund in case of your death or becoming disabled, but the amount you (or your estate) can get is any paid amount that remains for the period after becoming disabled or dying.
In case of becoming disabled, you need to provide a signed and dated notice stating that you want to cancel the agreement with POF when you request a refund. The letter of notice should include your email address or phone number connected to your account on POF.
This rule applies to the following states:
- New York
- North Carolina
- Rhode Island
Purchases of virtual items are non-refundable.
How To Get a Plenty of Fish Refund by Yourself
You may get a refund in a few possible ways, directly from POF or from the third-party you purchased POF from. This depends on the method of your purchase, but only if you qualify for a refund. Get your refund via:
- Plenty of Fish customer support
- App Store
- Google Play store
Request a POF Refund Through the Company’s Customer Support
Requesting a refund from Plenty of Fish directly will be frustrating since they encourage their members to write emails and send or deliver letters of notice. The company also admits that it might take a long time for them to reply. If you do decide to take this route, here’s what you can do:
- The email address you can write to is email@example.com
- You can reach POF over the phone at +1-855-945-3207
- The address for the signed notice is:
P.O. Box 25472
Dallas, Texas 75225
The customers from California and Ohio can send a facsimile to 214-853-4309 or write at firstname.lastname@example.org. DoNotPay can help you write a letter of refund payment.
Requesting a POF Refund via App Store
In order to request a POF refund via the App Store, do the following:
- Go to Settings on your device
- Click on iTunes and App Stores
- Select Purchase History
- Find your purchase
- Click on Report a Problem
Apple refund policy states that you can request a refund within 14 days from your purchase and that the company will verify your refund request in 48 hours.
Getting a POF Refund With Google Play
You can request a POF refund via Google Play by following these steps:
- Find Returns and Refunds on your Android device
- Tap on Apps
- Select the date of your purchase
- Do the survey about why you want to be refunded
- Click on Submit
|Can You Request a Refund With||Yes/No|
|Phone||Under certain terms|
|Google Play store||Yes|
|Under certain terms|
|Letter||Under certain terms|
How Can You Cancel Plenty of Fish?
You can cancel your Plenty of Fish account permanently before your next billing cycle. This is how to do it:
- Log in to your Plenty of Fish account
- Click on the Help option in the left upper corner
- Select Remove Profile
- Tap on Delete My Account
- Enter your username, password, and the reason for your leaving
Your account should be deleted along with your paid subscription.
How To Get a Plenty of Fish Refund With DoNotPay
DoNotPay will help you request a refund even from the companies that have no-refunds policies. When it comes to companies that have absurd refund policies—such as Plenty of Fish—DoNotPay is the best option. With us, you have a 98% chance of getting a refund.
Open DoNotPay in your web browser and follow the instructions listed below:
- Sign in to your DoNotPay account
- Find the Chargeback Instantly option
- Provide our chatbot with your bank details, payment method, and the name of the company
- Enter the information about your Plenty of Fish situation
- Verify your information by signing the request
DoNotPay will create a dispute letter and send it to your bank along with the corresponding VISA and MasterCard reason codes that will help you build a stronger case. We’ll ask you whether you want us to send the letter to the merchant as well. If the company chooses to ignore your request, you can take them to small claims court with the help of our app.
Get Your Money Back Through a Small Claims Court Settlement With DoNotPay
DoNotPay has been recognized by the American Bar Association’s Brown Award for Legal Access, which means that we’ve helped many individuals get justice in small claims court. The process we can take you through is simplified for anyone that doesn’t want to spend a great amount of time acquiring the proper legal documentation on their own. We are here to help you out. This is how:
- DoNotPay will collect all the information needed to build your case
- We’ll fill out your legal claim properly
- Our app will give you instructions on how to serve the defendant
- We will generate a script that will contain all the details of your case
The script will also guide you through what you need to say in front of the judge to present your case in a compelling way.
Need Help With Bureaucratic or Legal Issues? DoNotPay Can Do Plenty
DoNotPay can do this and much, much more. Find out what else we offer by opening our app in your web browser.
We will help you:
- Get rid of spam mail forever
- Put an end to text spam messages
- Get hold of customer service agents without queuing
- Recognize and report stalking and harassment
- Cancel any subscription or membership
- Dispute your traffic tickets
- Get refunds from many other companies
- Apply for clinical trials
- Protect your work against copyright infringement
- Get justice in small claims court
- Postpone the due date for bills you can’t currently pay
- Start free trials without leaving any credit card info
- Fight speeding citations
- Sue robocallers and earn money from the settlement
- Deal with credit card issues
- Get refunded or compensated for delayed or canceled flights
- Book an appointment with the DMV in the blink of an eye
- Appeal your parking citations