This Is How to Easily Cancel Your Bumble Subscription In 2024
Bumble is a social app that helps people get in contact with potential partners, friends, or business associates. In heterosexual matches, the woman is required to make the first contact as a way to promote equality. Bumble currently offers two paid versions—Bumble Boost and Bumble Premium.
What Is Bumble Boost?
Bumble Boost is one of Bumble's two paid subscription plans. It includes the following features:
- Backtrack, which allows you to undo left swipes
- Time extension for current matches
- Unlimited swipes
- 1 Spotlight per week, which puts your profile on top of the stack and increases its visibility
- 5 SuperSwipes per week, which allows potential matches to know you're interested in them
How Much Does Bumble Boost Cost?
Bumble Boost costs $14.99 per month, which is cheaper than Bumble Premium.
What Is Bumble Premium?
Bumble Boost is the more expensive paid plan of Bumble, offering its users:
- Unlimited Advanced filters
- Access to Beeline, which allows you to see who liked your profile
- Travel mode, which allows your profile to appear in any selected city for 7 days
- Time extension for current matches
- Rematch for expired matches
- Unlimited swipes
- 1 Spotlight per week
- 5 SuperSwipes per week
- Incognito Mode, which hides your profile from users whom you have not swiped on
How Much Does Bumble Premium Cost?
Bumble Premium costs $19.99 per week, $39.99 per month, or $76.99 every 3 months.
How to Cancel Your Bumble Boost or Bumble Premium Subscription
If you would like to know how to cancel Bumble Boost, here’s all the info you need.
Cancel Bumble Boost/Bumble Premium on Android
If you own an Android, and you’ve used your credit card to subscribe to Bumble Boost, you’ll need to:
- Open the app.
- Hit the menu icon at the top left of the app.
- Click the Bumble Boost section, which is right below your profile photo.
- Tap “Manage your subscription.”
- Click “Cancel.”
Cancel Bumble Boost/Premium through Google Play
If you used Google Play to subscribe to Bumble Boost, you'll need to follow these steps to cancel:
- Access the Google Play Store.
- Find “Account” below the Play store menu.
- Hit “Subscriptions” to see your active app subscriptions.
- Open the Bumble subscription and hit “Cancel.”
Cancel Bumble Boost/Premium on your iPhone or iPad
If you own an iOS device, and you want to cancel Bumble subscription, you should:
- Open Settings on your device and choose iTunes Store and App Store.
- Hit Apple ID. It’s at the top of the screen.
- Hit View Apple ID. You will probably need to sign in.
- Hit Subscriptions.
- Choose the subscription that you want to manage.
- Tap on “Cancel Subscription” to cancel your subscription.
|Can you cancel with
|Yes / No
|The Bumble app
How to Cancel Bumble Boost/Bumble Premium Using DoNotPay
If you'd like to cancel your subscription to Bumble Boost but don't have the patience or time to through all the steps, there's a better way. Use the DoNotPay app to help you cancel this service in no time, and with virtually no effort. If you decide to use our app, here’s what you need to do to unsubscribe from Bumble Boost:
- Enter the DoNotPay app in your web browser.
- Tap on "Manage Subscriptions"
- Type in “Bumble” as the service you want to cancel.
As soon as your subscription has been canceled, we’ll get in touch via email to let you know that everything went well.
Does Bumble Boost free trial auto-renew into a paid subscription?
Bumble Boost doesn’t offer a free trial all the time. When there is one, the trial usually lasts for seven days or sometimes two weeks. It renews automatically upon expiration.
Does Bumble prorate their cancelations?
No, it doesn’t. You can cancel the service, and it will be available to you until the end of the period you’ve paid for. You won’t get a refund if you don’t want to use the time that’s left.
What are the best alternatives to Bumble
There are some great alternatives to Bumble. Here are the best ones.
Is Bumble being difficult? DoNotPay can help you sue them
If you believe that Bumble is overstepping its rights in any way, you can sue them in a small claims court. DoNotPay can give you a hand—our app has received the ABA Brown Award for making it much easier for everyone to deal with the legal system in the USA and fight for their rights, even when they can’t or don’t want to pay for a lawyer. With the world’s first AI Consumer Champion, you can sue any company that mistreats its customers.
Let DoNotPay monitor all of your subscriptions for unused services
Millennials in the USA spend about $200 on monthly subscriptions, and an incredible 87% of Americans do not have a good idea of where their money goes each month. The money that disappears unnoticed monthly could be used for something you actually need or want.
DoNotPay can help you take a better look at your subscriptions and track your expenses. The app will analyze how useful your subscriptions are to you, give you an evaluation, recommend canceling the useless ones, and then help you do just that quickly and easily.
DoNotPay helps you to manage and cancel all of your subscriptions with a click of a button.
Frustrated with paying for subscriptions you don’t even use? You’re not alone. DoNotPay allows you to manage and cancel all of your subscriptions and memberships, saving you time and money! Here are just a few more subscriptions we’ve helped our users cancel:
- HP Instant Ink Subscription
- Ford Credit Payments
- Amazon Prime Video
- Ready Refresh
- Disney Movie Club
- YouTube TV Free Trial
- Truthfinder Subscription
- Blue Mountain Cards
DoNotPay Protects Your Privacy and Finances
Sharing your credit card details online comes with certain risks, and it’s getting more difficult to tell good and bad websites apart. With DoNotPay’s virtual credit card generator, you will be able to protect your identity and bank account from cyber scammers.
Whenever you run into a suspicious email or website, generate a virtual credit card and proceed without worries. Our virtual cards also work like a charm if you want to avoid automatic payments after free trials.
What else can DoNotPay do?
Many other annoying little things have to be done—and DoNotPay can help you with that. Using our app, investing a little time and effort, you can:
- Dispute traffic tickets
- Cancel any service or subscription
- Fight speeding tickets
- Get compensation for delayed and canceled flights
- Jump the phone queue when getting in touch with customer service reps
- Make virtual credit cards to avoid being charged after your free trial.
- Get an appointment with the DMV faster
- Sue people and companies in small claims court
- Contest parking tickets