Swipe Left for No—Cancel Badoo if It Just Isn’t Working Out
Badoo is an online dating social network. It has around 45 million active users, and its focus group is people between 25 and 35. Badoo suggests matches by location. People swipe right for yes and left for no, and based on their decision, the app matches them with the partner they like.
You may not like Badoo anymore, or maybe there are too many social media stalkers and harassers out there. Whatever the reason for your dissatisfaction may be, we can help you cancel Badoo in a heartbeat.
How To Cancel Badoo by Yourself
You can delete the Badoo app from your phone, but that won’t stop the monthly billing. The only two ways to cease paying are:
- Changing your payment plan from premium to free
- Deleting your account on Badoo
Change Your Payment Plan on Badoo
In order to use Badoo for free, you’ll have to change your plan from premium to free. This is how you can do it:
- Go to your account
- Find Payment Settings
- Click Unsubscribe
Your subscription will be canceled at the end of that month’s billing period.
How To Delete Your Account on Badoo
To deactivate your account, follow these instructions:
- Sign in to your account
- Go to Settings
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and select Delete Account
- Type in a reason for deleting your profile
- Click on Delete My Profile
Let DoNotPay Cancel Badoo for You
Going with DoNotPay is the safest option. DoNotPay manages your cancellation for you—we will terminate your subscription in 48 hours and stop the charges. You’ll receive an email confirming your cancellation as soon as we’ve done it.
All you need to do is open DoNotPay in your and follow these steps:
- Log into your DoNotPay account
- Click on Find Hidden Money
- Enter Badoo as the name of the service you’re canceling
Can You Cancel Via
What Do Badoo’s Charges Look Like on Your Credit Card Statement?
After Badoo charges you, your credit card statement might look like this:
|GOOGLE *Badoo g.co/helppay# GBR||ADY*BADOO.COM BADOO.CO 207-0999939 CA|
|Payment to Badoo||BADOO G.CO/HELPPAY# GBR|
|GOOGLE *BADOO G.CO/PAYHELP# CA||BADOO INTERNET CA|
|BADOO.COM 35314369001||BADOO G.CO HELPPAY#CA|
|Badoo g.co/helppay||BADOO G.CO / HELPPAY#CA|
|GOOGLE *BADOO GOOGLE.COM/CH CA||PAYPAL *BADOO.COM 35314369001|
|BADOO||BADOO G.CO HELPPAY|
|GOOGLE *Badoo||Badoo g.co/helppay# CA|
|badoo G.co/helppayca||GOOGLE *BADOO, G.CO/HELPPAY# GB|
|Badoo g.co/helppay#NS||Badoo g.co|
Does Badoo Have an Option of Pausing Your Account?
You can’t pause your account on Badoo, but you can hide it. This, however, doesn’t mean you’ll stop being billed. The only way to prevent being charged again is either to cancel your account or change your payment plan.
No Need To Be Exclusive—See What Other Dating Services Are Out There
If you’ve found that Badoo isn’t your type of app, you can check out some other dating sites:
From $9.99/month to $19.99/month
Did Badoo Do Something Wrong? Sue Them in Small Claims Court!
We’ve been recognized by ABA Louis M. Brown Award for Legal Access—our app will make the process of suing Badoo in court effortless. We will help you fill out your legal forms and generate a script you can take with you and read in front of the judge.
Badoo is a virtual space that leaves room for cyberstalking. If you think you’re not safe, don’t worry because you’re not alone. DoNotPay can help you recognize a stalker, stop a stalker, and report cyber harassment.
Know What Your Subscriptions Are—DoNotPay Can Help
It is a little known fact that Americans spend great amounts of money on subscriptions they don’t even use. Around 84% of people spend about $240 dollars a month on services they have no idea about. If you think that you are one of them, DoNotPay can help.
With the Find Hidden Money feature, DoNotPay can track all your subscriptions. Connect your email and credit card account with us, and we’ll:
- Show you your active subscriptions
- Point out the unused services you pay for
- Cancel them one by one
Swipe Right for DoNotPay—You Won’t Be Disappointed
DoNotPay has attracted a lot of attention, and for good reason too. It was created by people who were wronged by big companies, and its purpose is to make life easier for every little guy out there.
You can give our app a chance by opening it in your . We offer aid in:
- Fighting traffic tickets
- Starting free trials without disclosing credit card information
- Stopping spam text messages
- Saying goodbye to stalking and harassment
- Disputing parking tickets
- Not waiting for ages for customer reps to pick up
- Getting even with robocalls
- Solving legal issues in small claims court
- Managing bills you can't currently pay
- Solving credit card problems
- Terminating subscriptions and membership the easiest way
- Getting an appointment with the DMV in the blink of an eye
- Getting any company to grant you a refund
- Sending spam mail to junk where it belongs
- Getting refunded and compensated by airline companies for canceled or delayed flights
- Appealing speeding tickets